Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
An Unlikely Collaboration (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 2:02:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Following his business with , Thomas made his way over to Area Zero. Acting on a hunch, Thomas figured Area Zero might have some answers regarding the disappearances. That perhaps something inhabiting the mysterious area had something to do with all of the disappearances.

Accompanied by Mordred, his Ceruledge, the Kalosian scanned his surrounding as they proceeded. The last time he was in Area Zero, he was assailed by 'waves' of invasive fear. Fear that he felt, when approaching the battle between Zaican and Ting Lu nearly a year prior. The footprints found nearby only confirmed to him that the beast with the bowl on its head inhabited this area.

Thomas remained on high alert, as he made his way through the tunnels. Though he still had no final answer as to who was responsible, he promised himself that he wouldn't be taken by surprise. No, if he was going down next, he'd go down fighting.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 6:18:17 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Wolves prowl in the dark corners of the world. Its amber eyes hunt in them for answers to a burning question, one for which he has no answers. Yesterday, many of those he has come to like and respect as dear comrades have vanished. Chaos threatens to set in. The high, dark lord offers vague directions.[break]
So, here the dog prowls, hunting for truth. He prowls around time-lost monsters. They hunt in these caverns. Beautiful worlds shine in crystal light. Sometimes, the dog swears he sees those he cares about, chained in some faraway prism. Dismissing them, as all animals dismiss that which he does not understand, he presses on...[break]
...until, as he hides, he spots a human approaching. This one is familiar. Sheathing his Honedge, the dog crawls out from behind the tera crystal. Only a single Kartana floats at his side.[break]
"Oi!" The dog shouts, all attempts at decorum forgotten. "You! You're some merc with the League, yeah?" He does not watch livestreams, nor does he research the pasts of men who he could not kill.[break]
"They got you lookin' for Cadence Cadenza and Raphael Nadelsen down here?"

He's talking about Melody and Navy
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 23:38:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas turned to face the swordsman as he called out to him. Thomas immediately recognized him as a Rocket he fought twice. His Ceruledge, remembering their last encounter, assumed a combat stance, his flaming plumage flaring wildly. Despite his anger, he waited to see what the bodyguard had in store for them.

"Why, you here to stop me?", Thomas inquired, eying the Kartana beside him. "What do you know of them?"

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 6:25:53 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Kusanagi chitters in an alien language, begging the dog who commands it to allow it the honor of charging. The floating sword, for now, is ignored. There are human concerns, which must be dealt with in the queer tongue of mankind.[break]
"I don't know squat!" A frustrating matter, as made evident by his tone. A good lackey learns the many flavors of ignorance. This one does not agree with him.[break]
"I'm...I'm lookin' for people, too." There may be pointed questions in the coming days, when and return to him. In this uncertain present, all he wants is to see them again, to be given another hit from one or the other, to hone his blade in the training room like nothing ever changed.[break]
"Most of my bosses are missing."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 20:51:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas narrowed his eyes as the swordsman spoke. If he was telling the truth, then they had an even bigger problem on their hands. While most of the League's Leadership was scattered across most of the Region, most of Rocket's was no doubt collected in Sootopolis.

"So you're telling me that whoever did this managed to abduct your bosses from Sootopolis, without being detected?", Thomas inquired. "Rocket's surveillance network didn't pick up anything suspicious?", Thomas continued, dread hanging off of his words.

If they were able to spirit such individuals away from Rocket's natural fortress, then the responsible party was extremely dangerous. It begged several questions about how they operated, how they managed to sweep up so many people without being detected.

That was, if Hitoshi wasn't lying to his face. Even if his tone was convincing, he hardly knew the man. Who knew if Hitoshi was a really good actor, and could fake this sort of thing on command?

After all, the fact that they could pull something like that off, without a trace, was very hard to believe.

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 2:18:27 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
His lips purse, ready to form a useless sentence. Hell if I know will lead man and dog nowhere save in circles, chasing a useless scent. Instead, he closes them. He takes a moment to think. With a click of his tongue, the dog pulls out a beast ball and raises it up at the Kartana. Kusanagi disappears. All blades afforded to the dog are sheathed, placing him, if just for a moment, at the other's mercy.[break][break]"Nothin'. It's part of my routine t'train with one of the admins." Few can match when it comes to swordplay. "He didn't show up. Ran to his place to make sure he was okay. Him and his boyfriend are gone."[break][break]Their conversation has drawn monsters. Creatures birthed by crystal will start to surround the two searchers.[break]"You guys hate 'em, but they're my friends." As monsters start to press towards them, he draws the beast ball again and turns to face one of the encroachers.[break][break]"You feel the same 'bout someone, dontcha?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 18:46:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas was surprised that the swordsman willingly recalled his Kartana. While his Ceruledge remained on guard, Thomas gestured for him to hold back, to remain on the defensive.

The fact that Hitoshi was training with an Admin was an interesting point. One Thomas had to look into, when he had the time. The fact that he had a boyfriend, and said boyfriend disappeared as well, was also interesting to note.

Thomas wasn't moved by Hitoshi calling them his friends. There was no forgiving those in charge of Rocket for all the innocent lives they mercilessly destroyed in their wake. But before Thomas could comment, he noticed the Pokemon manifesting from the Tera Shards. Mordred began to attack.

"Yeah.", Thomas answered, before sending out his Walking Wake and Iron Crown to combat the encroaching monsters. Tachyon Cutter sliced through the Pokemon, while the Suicune-like beast mercilessly blasted them with Hydro Steam. Mordred sliced at those who closed in on Thomas with his Bitter Blades.

"If Rocket's also suffering disappearances, then either the Drk Triad's making moves again, or whatever caused the Toxic Chain outbreaks could've claimed the missing people!", Thomas called out to Hitoshi. "Drk Triad outposts were spotted in Area Zero, as we explored. I came to investigate further."

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 23:43:34 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
There are many great trainers in the world, and the dog is not among them. When the League's agent sends out two apex predators to do battle with their lesser kin, it takes a moment for him to regain his composure. These monsters seem devolutions and futuristic reproductions of Pokemon SPECTRA has been warning him against - no mere fantasies, but very real terrors. It speaks to this trainer's capacity that he would be able to wield them.[break][break]
A sharp whistle summons a second Kartana out from the sleeve of his robe, out to join the first. They fly around him in a synchronized pattern, their sacred swords sending raw fighting spirit flying across the field like errant cherry blossoms. Between his ultra beast's and the stranger-foe's beasts, they have time to talk.[break][break]
"Then I'll tell ya what. Those DRK Triad guys are no joke. If you wanna look into it together, ya got my word I've got yer back 'til we find everyone." Afterwards, the dog's maw spreads into a grin. "All I ask's ya give me a five minute headstart after we figure everything out."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 20:20:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Under normal circumstances, Thomas wasn't one to make such deals with a known Rocket. Too easy to get stabbed in the back. However, these were far from ordinary circumstances. Things were ugly, and if he was to be believed, then they'd need to work together to get through this.

"Deal.", Thomas told the swordsman. "Got anything to ride?", he inquired.

As the Iron Crown continued to fend off the lesser Paradox Pokemon with Tachyon Cutter, Thomas' Walking Wake roared skyward, introducing strong sunlight into the area. Mordred, taking advantage of the intense light, took it in, and began to cut down the attacking Paradox Pokemon with his Solar Blade.

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 7:25:54 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Nah.” He speaks the word plainly, only a small click of annoyance signaling his displeasure at the notion. “Lost most of my Pokémon at the battle where we fought last time.” His lips stop just short of voicing a sorry to the man. Somehow, he doubts a simple sorry will make up for the lives he took without even realizing what it meant to kill. The thought goes unsaid in favor of more practical concerns. [break]
I’ll walk if ya don’t got one I can borrow.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 1:34:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Then take a ride on my Iron Crown.", Thomas offered the swordsman.

When the opening presented itself, whether through the Pokemon spawned by the Tera Crystals falling, or otherwise, Thomas hopped on the back of his Walking Wake. The Iron Crown, obeying Thomas' prior instructions, allowed Hitoshi to get on its back.

Once the two trainers mounted the Paradox Pokemon, Thomas and Walking Wake lead the way through Area Zero, with the Iron Crown following closely behind. Mordred covered their rear.

"Stay frosty.", Thomas warned Hitoshi.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights