Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
electricity forecast [dw]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 4:53:50 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

duo wild: electric / steel

mika's ponytail sways with the wind. she catches up with her runaway cherubi, scooping up little ruru in her arms at once. (she feels notably bigger than last time, nearly swollen in mika's hands: is it almost time to grow up, little one?) "i know you're excited to meet new pokemon," she starts to say, "but you can't run off like that..." [break][break]

she turns around to face julie once more. "i've heard that you can find a lot of cute pokemon in this area. maybe ami & ruru are trying to join them?" it's nice to spend time like this, regardless. a beautiful stroll into slateport's lower district, away from the hubbub of the central markets. [break][break]

everyone could use a break, right? mika's talonflame flies overhead, while her lycanroc stays near, alert but not too much. although safety comes first, they wouldn't want to scare off all the pikachus and their friends, after all. [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

:3c[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 7:27:13 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

As always, Julie is nonchalant in her movement, allowing Ami to bumble on ahead after Ruru. There's a skip to her step as Mika chases the duo down, giggles hidden behind fingers as the little cherubi is picked up, her own bounsweet tilting her head up at the ranger. Ami glances over to her, rocking from side to side as if to say Mama, I'm staying where I can see you, see! There's something else to the little wiggle, probably pointing out that because she's staying in view, she and her friend should be free to do as they like! (Of which Julie would agree, but Mika is always the more protective of the two). [break][break]

"Let them have their fun, Mimi," Julie scolds, head shaking as she wanders over, though the smile she wears is a clear indication of her tease. "I know there's wild Pokemon, but you're totally being a mother Blaziken. Sora and Komainu can keep our little babies out of trouble, you know?" [break][break]

She does seem to brighten though, fingers lacing behind her back as she looks this way and that. A hand is released from her own hold and held above her brow as she squints into the distance. Julie isn't really one to collect Pokemon, but how can she miss the opportunity to catch a few cuties on camera, right? Even during relaxation, the work never stops! Her rotom phone is always at the ready! [break][break]

"I wonder if I'll get lucky...~?" she wonders aloud with a hum. She's quick to turn her attention back to Mika though, smile bright like the sun. "Though, I'm always happy to watch you do your best too, Mimi."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ we are so back!! just moms being moms except they're not moms

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 1:44:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOUBLADE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWMI APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 7:10:19 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

duo wild: electric / steel

A mother Blaziken... Mika certainly did have a serious streak, one that was especially hard to break when potential dangers are involved. [break][break]

But she looks between the two fruit pokemon, sees their happy smiles and curious faces, and thinks that it wouldn't hurt to let them play a little longer. Who knows if they'll even like to play once they're evolved, and all grown up, anyway? [break][break]

They say that nostalgia is a weight holding people down, but in this moment where Mika lets out a breath, she thinks that nostalgia is the string attached to your favorite balloon, instead. [break][break]

And acceptance is the scissors cutting it loose. [break][break]

"Yeah," she breathes out, a quiet sigh that gets lost with the spring breeze, "you're right, Jules." She waves Ruru gently along to rejoin Ami's side, chuckling with laughter when the cherry pokemon can hardly believe that her strict mama would let her have her fun, after all! Nevertheless, the two baby pokemon go back to bouncing around, and Mika meets Julie's gaze once more, basking in the brightness of her smile, of her presence. [break][break]

Reminding them why she strives so hard to protect others, to begin with. "If it comes down to luck, then I'm sure you'll find something good." A distant cry from Sora resonates, and Mika nods in the direction. "Let's go see for ourselves." [break][break]

And they spot a wild pawmi and doublade soon afterward. Mika doesn't give the sword pokemon time to react, knowing this species can be aggressive on occasion, so she surprises it with a pokeball from behind, and catches it at once.

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

catching doublade![break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights