Mind vs. Matter! (Mission)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 19:27:50 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The vacation, beach paradise of Lilycove City! A beautiful sprawling area of fun, love, joy and excitement. Trainers, rangers, buisniess men and women and vacationers came here to enjoy summer fun. There were many places to enjoy and explore. One place in particular near the port area-- was the Lilycove Cascade Coleseium. A legal and upscale Pokemon battle arena for visiting trainers and people who wanted to train their pokemon. Some areas were gyms for practicing moves, or general training. While others were more open areas for full on battles for the public to enjoy. Many events were there. For Zachary, he went in with the interest to battle! After the battle with , it made Zachary want to brush up more on his training in battles. At least before he took on more gym leaders, or fight Rocket again. The defeat at the hand of the Mysterious man in Area Zero, made him more determined to win in the future. So there he was, awaiting to meet his first challenger. He waited in the waiting hall, seeing the trainers with their variety of Pokemon, some loitering around, others preparing to be matched up with opponents like him. [break][break] Zachary waited in the air conditioned hall, with his Delphox, Dizzy, sitting beside him. The fox looked at the different trainers and their pokemon. While Zachary waited, he soon took out his Tarot cards, flipping through them. He wondered if he could divine whom he would be battling. He flipped through the cards-- till he soon found one that caught his eyes among the minor suites. [break][break]
[break][break] The Emperor , a symbol of masculinity, rule, authority and power. He looked at the card, wondering its meaning in the face of what was to happen. A part of him wished he had more pokemon-- more diversity for his teams, but he had collected quite a few now. Thirty-five now. Many different types, including Psychic , his favorite. [break][break] He knew that it wasn't about what pokemon he collected, but how he raised them. Still he had plenty he wanted to find and have as partners. [break][break] However, he felt a fuzzy nudge. He looked, seeing the Delphox next to him give a reassuring bark. Using his own psychic powers, he pulled a card of his own. He made it fly up. [break][break]
[break][break] Dizzy bumped his head next to Zachary's shoulder affectionately, telling his trainer he was there and giving him support-- using the card to address himself. [break][break] Zachary smiled, and reached up to scratch Dizzy between the ears. "Silly fox. I know you got my back." Zachary said, comforting the fox. "Still, we been together for years. You are very strong. I also have to raise our other friends too. But if the time comes that you can shine, you bet I'll call on you." he said to his partner. [break][break] Dizzy gave a happy bark of agreement. "Br-bruk!" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Super Training Mission (May) XXX.[break]

Awaiting challenger in trainer room while looking over Pokemon Tarot Cards. .[break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
it's like the devil in me saw the god in you.
awards
427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 15:23:36 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb eddietemptest"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the fool on the hill [break]
sees the sun going down

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

In the grand scheme of things, Eddie wasn't actually that great of a trainer. [break][break]

Sure, in some do-or-die situations, he could really depend on some of his oldest team members to pull through, but he didn't know the first thing about battling strategy outside of 'hit the other guy with the strongest and/or fastest thing you got'. Basic training had taught him a few things, but there were others that he could only learn through practical application. [break][break]

So that's why he was here, at the Cascade Colosseum in Lilycove, eager to test his mettle against whatever trainers were up for a battle. He ambled over to the waiting hall with his Pawmot at his side, both awed and grinning at the chance to see who they'd be pitted against today. Eddie's gaze swept over the crowded hall of trainers, when something suddenly caught his eye. [break][break]

A card flew up, its glossy finish catching the lights overhead, and Eddie caught the vaguest glimpse of the imagery it depicted. Whoa, was this kid some kind of fortune teller? Or maybe a magician! Eddie had never met one of those before, so in that moment, he gleefully charged his way over to introduce himself, [break][break]

“Yo, that was a cool trick with the card!” he called to announce his approach, and the Pawmot ran ahead of him to stare up at the stranger with inquisitive eyes, [break][break]

“You here for a battle too, or you just out here performin' magic tricks?”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
mission

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddietemptest"]--accent: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #d4a53c; --url:url(https://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/yakuza-like-a-dragon-image-13.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 125px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-28px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:11px/12px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 10px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 25px 30px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 0:45:40 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The man's sudden and excited expression broke Zachary's focus. "Gahh!" Startled, Zachary accidentally sent his cards flying in the air, almost causing a mess. [break][break] However, Dizzy who was more focused-- uses his own Psychic Powers for 'another trick'. In mid air-- the cards glowed and froze in the air, looking even more amazing. Without even flinching or any gesture, the fox commanded the cards mid-air to gather back as they soon gathered and formed a perfect deck in front of Zachary again. Grateful, Zachary picked up the cards, to which the aura stopped, as did Dizzy's Psychic power. [break][break] Dizzy gave a happy bark, having the cards nicely returned. [break][break] Zachary looked up to the rather large and cheerful man. "Um... Thank you? " Zachary said, though the magic trick crack sounded like a challenge. He firmed his gaze at the man as he pocketed away his cards into his jacket. "No. I'm here to battle. Just waiting for a challenger to be assigned to me," Zachary said. [break][break] His gaze soon came to the adorable little Pawmot besides him. An odd choice for the big fellow but he looked pretty fiesty. Dizzy too looked at the electric mouse, reminding him of Raichu that Zachary had recently caught with their adventure with . [break][break] He didn't know how to really engage with the man. He was much older-- much taller and a touch intimidating the way he looked. "I take it your a challenger here too. I'm sort of new to the whole trainers battling but I know my stuff," Zachary said, knowing that he would be randomly assigned soon enough to another trainer looking to battle too. [break][break]

NOTES

Awaiting challenger in trainer room while looking over Pokemon Tarot Cards. .[break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 11:52:11 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
sees the sun going down

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

See, this was one reason why Eddie was kinda weirded out by Psychic-types, he thought as he watched the cards dance through the air and neatly sort themselves into a deck once again. The magic tricks were cool, sure, but kinda freaky, too. What if a Pokemon just randomly started levitating stuff in his apartment? Like, super breakable stuff that would shatter into a million pieces? Or, Arceus forbid, use their telepathy to start rooting around in his brain; that was super freaky, and the thought of it made Eddie shudder. [break][break]

Wait, this kid wasn't a psychic too, was he? Eddie narrowed his eyes as he regarded the teen with newfound suspicion. Hopefully not, because that would definitely give him an edge in the battle that Eddie already decided was a foregone conclusion, [break][break]

“Whelp, looks like the challenger found you!” he beamed, and the Pawmot near his feet cheered with equal fervor, “My battlin' skills are a little rusty myself; how's about we square off?” [break][break]

Because that sure as shit beat waiting around for some arbitrary announcement to decide who was going to get matched up with who. Eddie gestured towards a hallway leading to one of the battle concourses, and Vash looked up at the blue-haired teen with the most pitiful expression he could conjure, [break][break]

“Unless, yanno, yer afraid I'm gonna stomp ya.” [break][break]

Okay, maybe goading a teenager was a low blow, but if this kid had even the smallest shred of masculine pride, he'd definitely fall for it. Eddie even punctuated the statement with a proper shit-eating grin as he took a step backwards towards the direction of the battle courses and fields, tucking his arms behind his neck in a lackadaisical gesture that just screamed 'I'm totally gonna kick your ass'.

[break]
mission

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #d4a53c; --url:url(https://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/yakuza-like-a-dragon-image-13.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 125px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-28px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:11px/12px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 10px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 25px 30px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 13:56:49 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The man's excitement caused Zachary to flinch again, making him a bit uneased. He was super eager to battle, and now had outright challenged Zachary to a match. THis... was likely to happen, perhaps but his sheer energy for it was a surprise. "I... Um..." he stammered, taking a touch off guard. Dizzy the fox just looked blankly at the stranger, silently voicing a judgemental opinion. [break][break] However, as he started--he turned to make a mocking statement of Zachary being afraid. Zachary frowned at that, more for such a challenge was rather rude, but effective. Zachary then stood up, Dizzy glancing at his trainer for his assertion. [break][break] "Fine. You're on. But don't underestimate me. I may not be the best battler, but I'll give you hell if you look down on me!" Zachary fired back, attempting to be assertive on the challenge. Dizzy gave an assertive bark too at Eduardo. [break][break] The two squared off challenging looks as Zachary gritted his fists tight. [break][break]
[break][break] Before long they had taken place in one of the free arenas, now well lit and prepared for battle. Zachary and Dizzy stood on the far side of the classic clear arena. People were in the stands, watching them, along with other battles going on. Zachary soon saw that the challenger Eduardo was there, looking as intimidating as he was before, including that big, broad grin he had on his face. He didn't know what to expect. He was the challenger, so it was likely he was going to pick the battle type to start with. After that, Zachary could respond and bring out more of his Pokemon. Dizzy too was rearing to go, his fur on end from the brawny adult. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 10:46:59 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
sees the sun going down

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Eddie grinned; half of a Pokemon battle, at least in an actual competitive context, was psychological... or at least, that's what Google had told him back when he was doing prep work for the VCT. He already established an advantage by psyching the kid out, and now it was up to him to capitalize on that momentum, [break][break]

“That's more like it!” Eddie grinned. Competition or no, it was good to see his future opponent getting fired up too, “Can't wait to see what ya got!” [break][break]

And so Eddie made his way to one of the free arenas, at his own end of the pitch, and he carefully considered which Pokemon to pick as the Pawmot lingered at his side. A Delphox, huh? Eddie wasn't sure if the kid was going to chose it as one of his battlers for this match, but Psychic vs. Fighting was never a good matchup, [break][break]

“Hey, bud,” he whispered conspiratorially to Vash, as though he were afraid of giving away some vital strategy, “Might have ya sit this one out; don't want that fox scramblin' yer brains, yeah?” [break][break]

The Pawmot frowned and visibly wilted, and Eddie felt a pang of remorse, [break][break]

“Look, I promise you'll be my first pick for whoever we go up against next. Sound good?” [break][break]

Sagging ears suddenly perked up again, and Vash quickly straightened himself with a joyful cry. Eddie smiled right back, quite pleased with himself, [break][break]

“Hell yeah! Then lemme get a couple'a other buddies out.” [break][break]

Eddie turned to his opponent, cupping a hand near his mouth in what turned out to be a pretty unnecessary measure to help carry his voice across the arena, [break][break]

“You good with two v. two doubles? Hear that's real popular in the gym circuit.” [break][break]

Without waiting for a reply, Eddie grabbed a couple of Pokeballs from his waist and held them expectantly. Cassidy would make for a solid pick; that additional Dark typing would keep most Psychic-types off of his back, and he had some solid moves to cover some of his more susceptible teammates. Jiraiya would also make for a solid partner, with that Water/Ground typing and a variety of moves uniquely selected to deal with a variety of situations. [break][break]

Eddie's grin turned to something less wolfish and something softer and fonder. Maybe it was just a coincidence that those two also reminded him of a dear friend, but maybe that extra bit of sentimentality would also be just the edge he needed to score himself a win.

[break]
mission

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 15:00:15 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The overbearing presence of the big man made Zachary nervous. Luckily his jacket kept the chills low as he thought how he was going to respond to this. His request was a double battle of all things! Two pokemon, versus two pokemon. It was not something Zachary had done before in a formal battle so this was going to be a first for him. [break][break] Zachary nodded at the challenge, and gave it serious thought. He could tell by the Pawmot that he wasn't being included for the battle, but it showed that they were really thinking hard. Dizzy was patient as Zachary thought what to do. Zachary didn't want to be reckless either. Dizzy was his strongest, but he had to train his other Pokemon too. [break][break] Unsure who to choose, Zachary took out his Tarot cards once more. With a deep breath, he reached for the deck and drew out two cards.[break][break]
[break][break] From the deck-- Zachary pulled two cards. The first, was a good sign. It showed the cartoonish depicture of The Fool -- showing the adorable Mime Jr, aka Happy. Then he flipped the second behind it-- revealing it to be the Heirophant. That one, showed a regal and wise picture of a Xatu, Zachary's Prophet. [break][break] With the cards in hand, Zachary turned to Dizzy. "Diz, let's give Happy and Prophet a crack at this. Do you mind?" he asked. [break][break] The Delphox gave a mild droop of his ears , almost mimicking the Pawmot a bit, but soon shook his head-- not minding. The fox knew that his other friends needed a shot. [break][break] Zachary put away the cards and soon took out his Pokeballs, containing the Roman numerals 0 and V on them. [break][break] "I invoke the guidance of the Fool and wisdom of the Hierophant..." he spoke, his little ritual for luck as he took out their pokeballs-- and tossed them high into the air. "Come-- Happy! Prophet!" [break][break] The two balls burst out light and they took shape on the ground! Before Edwardo, appeared Zachary's choice. His Mime Jr, Happy and his Xatu, Prophet. Both Pokemon gave happy cheers as they emerged, Happy being more gleeful and Prophet being more out of awareness. [break][break] They didn't look it, but the two got along well. They were among the first Pokemon Zachary had befriended and grew close to. They were his most reliable partners and both were skilled in ways that were difficult to predict. [break][break] Zachary looked to Edwardo with confidence, wondering what he was gonna pick. "Ready when you are!" Zachary called. He then turned to his Pokemon. "Happy, Prophet-- this will be a double battle, so that means we have to work together, okay? Can I count on you?" [break][break] Happy spun around to Zachary and give a happy cheer of a yes. He turned to Prophet, and raised a hand for almost a 'high five'. However, while accepting, Xatu was an odd bird. The enigmatic psychic bird looked to Happy with a neutral but warm gaze back. [break][break] On paper, they looked like a very odd matchup for a double battle... but looks could be deceiving. [break][break]

NOTES

Zachary uses the cards to pick his partners. Zachary chooses his Mime Jr. & Xatu for battle![break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights