A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
trails and tribulations [open]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 20:22:59 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
With all that was going on, Morgan took some time out and headed towards the training grounds. It was here the young man had called out to his partner pokemon Vy the bagon, as well as the rest of his team. He hasnt completed the team but its sort of a work in progress, but so far he has managed to fully evolve his Blaziken, amass himself a gible and vigoroth. There were other pokemon he caught but they were back at the clan stronghold within meteor falls.

With his four pokemon out of their pokeballs the young man started their training. To be frank the blonde trainer had no idea on how to train the pokemon so he just started with a simple running drill. It was a sore sight for the eyes as half of his pokemon were small and had stubby feet, running just did not apply well to their body structure.

Whilst he was doing this he kinda hoped that someone would come so he'd have someone to train with and sorta show him how he should train his pokemon the most effective way.

@open

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 6:28:04 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont="Beth Ellen|Poiret One"]
[attr="class","israimg"]
[attr="class","isras2g"]
[attr="class","israchats"]

It is more curiosity than anything else that brings Isra to the training grounds. Every trainer has their own way of training their pokemon and it's an interesting subject to see and discuss. Though she sadly rarely can with her condition leading her to solitary training in the wee hours of the night when the rest of the world is asleep or hiding till morning.
[break][break]
Now however, is a prime chance for her with the gathering of people being so close. She's not about to pass up the chance to wander into the training grounds and find another individual there. What she sees however, is not quite what she hoped for but she can't bring herself to look away either.
[break][break]
"Do you plan on running away a lot?" in bare feet she makes no noise and she approaches him from behind. She stands on the balls of her feet, making her seem the slightest bit taller than she already is. She's delicate in her movement back to being flat foote as she eyes the trainer in question before turning her attention back to the pokemon.
[break][break][break]

i'm no sweet dream
but i'm a hell of a knife
[attr="class","israbox"]
[newclass=".israimg"]position: absolute; z-index: 10;[/newclass][newclass=".isras2g"]position: relative; z-index: 5;[/newclass][newclass=".israbox"]position: absolute; z-index: -10;[/newclass][newclass=".israchats b"]color: #979c6b;[/newclass][newclass=".israchats i"]color: #5d96a5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 17:48:16 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The sudden voice of an unknown person caused morgan's heart to jump a bit. Quickly pressing his feet into the ground to slow down his run to a halt. He looked over the visitor that had interrupted his training session. "No, the plan is to increase my pokemon's stamina." Morgan was not particularly impressed with what the girl had said, to him it was a little insulting. Yes he ran from the main building when it was coming down, but so did everyone else right?

With his pair of eyes still fixated on the female in front of him, the young man noticed the girls bear footed-ness. It was an odd choice to not wear any short of protection on the ones foot, but morgan did not even want to open that can of worms.

It had been a couple minutes since morgan himself had stopped running, and thus his own pokemon had stopped too, With bother the small dragon pokemon making themselves known to morgan by tugging at his trousers, he could see that they were pretty tired. Indeed there were flaws but he would be open to other methods. Since she was here he could only assume she was a trainer too.

"Since, you're here, how 'bout a mock training battle?"

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 21:51:16 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","israimg"]
[attr="class","isras2g"]

It seemed she had stepped on some toes and she couldn't help but chuckle. It was such a silly little thing. What point was running back and forth when you had no real purpose to it? Nothing more than a waster of time. It taught you nothing.
[break][break]
She watched the little pokemon gather at his feet, tugging on his pants and wanting attention and without any hesitation reached into her small bag and produced a generic pokemon treat. Most any would be able to enjoy it. Kneeling she stretched out a hand for the pokemon to take them should they wish."If you would like. Feel free to rest your pokemon first though if you like, otherwise we can start whenever you want."
[break][break]
Her own pokemon sat at her hip, latched onto a belt that made them easy to retrieve under the abnormal circumstances of the event. Isra does not let them roam free in the same manner some of the others do. Not because she does not wish to but because when they leave home they have a job to do and part of it is not socializing outside of when she allows it. The battling is no different. The only one that is allowed to roam free is the Banette that surfaces from the shadows at the mentioning of a battle- mock or otherwise. He is eager as ever to potentially take a chance on the battle field.
[break][break][break]

i'm no sweet dream
[attr="class","israbox"]
[newclass=".israimg"]position: absolute; z-index: 10;[/newclass][newclass=".isras2g"]position: relative; z-index: 5;[/newclass][newclass=".israbox"]position: absolute; z-index: -10;[/newclass][newclass=".israchats b"]color: #979c6b;[/newclass][newclass=".israchats i"]color: #5d96a5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 2:07:19 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan watched cautiously as the woman knelt down to offer something to his two small dragon pokemon. The young gible spiral did not hesitate to take the food which was being offered, but vy, she was more apprehensive about it. Deciding not to go for food that was offered and instead stayed by her trainer.

"Theres no need. My pokemon are ready enough to battle right now. I propose a 2v2." Morgan already knew the pokemon he was going to use. Razz and Shiv. The two were his more matured pokemon and the blonde did not feel right putting the young dragons in a situation that could harm them for good. Despite knowing their capability he was quite protective of them.

Going and picking up Spiral from the position where he was munching away on the pokemon food, he set the land shark pokemon next to vy, putting them both out of the way but giving them a chance to see a battle in from a third person perspective. "I am ready when you are. Whether you want it to be single or double is entirely up to you."

Morgan had confidence in the two of his pokemon, that they would pull through the unexpected battle. All that was left was for the stranger to choose their pokemon and get the show on the road.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 3:11:28 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","israimg"]
[attr="class","isras2g"]

Double battle, Isra can roll with that because not enough people seem inclined to it in her experiences. She can also give him props for not resting his pokemon though he doesn't know it.
[break][break]
"I'm perfectly fine with that, I've a couple of pokemon that need to learn to work together anyway." she taps along her pokeballs, for the sake of the event and being a decent sport she's been alternating between her primary and secondary teams, the secondary being a perfect match for this. A Reunculus and Audino take the stage with the familiar sound of an opening pokeball. Both seem to chitter with delight as they wake from their naps.
[break][break]
Two sets of whistles mark the start of the match. "Helping hand, psychic." the audino directs its attention to the reunculus and and chatters and cheers him on, helping hand bestowing him a little more oomph as he geared up for his psychic attack, reaching out to the opposing pokemon with his power and looking to pick them up and throw them back against the ground.
[break][break][break]

i'm no sweet dream
[attr="class","israbox"]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 3:05:24 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Perfect. With Isra agreeing to the battle morgan was more than ecstatic to get the party underway. with the familiar popping sound of a pokeball Isra brought out her own pokemon with the familiar popping sound of a pokeball. Hearing that morgan called over to his more senior pokemon Shiv and Razz. Morgans Blaziken and Combusken respectively.

With his two pokemon ready for combat, two whistles blew signifying the beginning of the battle. With the battle starting Morgan was not prepared for the on coming attack from the two pokemon in front of him. A helping hand empowered psychic that picked up both his pokemon, slamming them back to the ground. Oh that was a great way to start a battle. But Morgan believed his pokemon could put up a fair fight. His blaziken did take a considerable amount of damage from that psychic attack but he should have the ability not to get knocked out after one attack.

Upon his pokemon getting up, Morgan gave his own command from where he was currently positioned. "Sand attack, razz follow up with a slash." Adhering to their trainers commands, blaziken kicked up a cloud of sand, giving vigoroth the time to get close and attack the audino.

Blaziken used sand attack kicking up a cloud of sand
Vigoroth use slash on audino

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2019 5:55:35 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

her whistles are sharp and clean, signifying a quick retort on her pokemon's part. "Psychic to contain the sand, helping hand."

The psychic pokemon is quick to use his energy amidst the cloud of sand being kicked up, forcing preventing it from reaching too far past the blaziken's own reach and oeeping it contained around him. Her audino is not swift however, failing to dodge the oncoming slash from the other pokemon. Despite this she gets back up and claps for her fellow pokemon though the reason is hidden in her whistles.

The psychic pokemon readies and powered up future sight and the target if his blaziken.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 7:23:51 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan was fairly sure that the his pokemon would be able to withstand another psychic attack, but I guess he was wrong. The fire/fighting type pokemon was hit with an unknown psychic move to morgan that caused him to faint. "The fuck was that?"

Morgan was not happy at what just happened pausing in the midst of this battle. "Answer me or we aint gonna continue." Morgan stood their silently waiting for her response.

Returning his blaziken to its pokeball, morgan took out his phone and started texting someone that he hoped would be able to give him some answers.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 7:30:35 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

1 down 1 to go. At least it seems that way, Isra is pleased with her pokemon's performance and almost seems to smirk. His annoyance is exactly why she uses the command system she does, knowing is half the battle and if her opponent doesn't know what she's doing they can't fight against it.

Something in her bag begins to chime and Isra is quick to respond. A call from an old friend is far more important than this.

"Ask me again later, I'll let you in on the secret."

The phone is to her ear faster than her pokemon can be returned to their pokeballs. She walks away in silence, no longer listening to the kid and listening to the individual calling her.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 23:20:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As Isra leaves, Sunny prances in past, arms swinging at her sides until she stops before a distressed looking man. Her lips purse, head tilting to the side. Then her hands clap together.

"Hi! My name's Sunshine but you can call me Sunny! Do you want to have a Pokemon battle?"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 23:33:07 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
wow. words failed morgan at the situation that had just occurred before him. She had just knocked out his pokemon and left. So much for a double battle. Did he just lose the battle or did it just stop half way. Morgan was definitely perplexed and aparently it was written on his face, so much so that the new arrival was able to tell he was distressed.

Sunny, based on morgans first impression of her was a very happy person. "Sure, I wouldnt mind finishing my battle. My vigoroth it still ready to go if you are."

Returning his blaziken morgan was ready for round two of his battle.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 23:42:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh, wow! A vigoroth! I love those. Ummm, let's see - how about this one!" From her hip, Sunny throws out one of two Pokemon she has with her: a Bidoof. The sorry fool lands and sits, head cocking to the side as his tiny, beady eyes. He falls over.

"Swords dance into tackle!"

The Bidoof jumps back to its feet and flares before charging forward.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 23:54:39 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Shocked at how easy it was for another battle to start morgan was fairly happy that he could continue training. It was unfortunate that he had to experience a defeat, in which the opposing trainer did not even believe him to be worth their time after beating one pokemon.

With another battle underway morgans vigoroth was awaiting the opposing pokemons attack. A bidoof was a strange pokemon to go up against. With stories of the almighty bidoof, seeing one made him apprehensive. With the pkoemon charging at this pokemon with an empowered tackle thanks to the sword stance it used prior, morgan instructed his own normal type pokemon to counter.

Vigoroth Used counter against bidoof

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 0:34:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bidoof's body rams into the vigoroth and is, just as soon, sent flying backwards from the counter. Fudge rolls along the ground, landing on his back, legs in the air. His tiny feet twitch.

Sunny sets her hands on her hips and frowns.

"C'mon, Fudge! Get up! This is no time for a nap!"

Bidoof doesn't move. He stays as he is. Heaving out a sigh, she walks over and grabs him, lugging him off the scene.

"If you're really mean to him, he tries to play dead."

He's still not moving. Sunny pays it no mind as she grabs another Pokeball and sends out helioptile instead. It lands, tongue flicking in the air before his trainer gives the first command.

"Electric terrain!"