awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:22:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] there's something different about the onsen in the hyacinth quarters than those in lavaridge. perhaps it's the accessibility that keeps bringing fernando back. with each passing day comes another chance for a bath and during this stretch of vacation, he'd be a fool not to take up on the chance. so, here he is, laid back, flushed in a heated pink, and cooking in the heated waters.

MISSION

@lenora

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:30:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lenora's footsteps are light as she enters the onsen, intending to meet with a friend only to find herself met with Fernando. She blinks then continues forward, stopping at the edge of the spring. Her hand clutches a towel to her chest.

"Good evening, Fernando!" she chimes, shifting to take a seat. Lenora lets her ankles slip into the water and tucks the towel in a manner that will hold it in place.

"How are you? I don't think I've seen you since the event started - outside of destroying everything, of course."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:50:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando's smile is as fake as his attempt to curry a meaningful conversation between them. while he has no innate issues with her, the energy she exudes on the daily has the opposite effect of why he settles into the onsen's waters. eyes rise up to meet her own and fernando looks away at the mention of the war front.

"it's not easy keeping up with the tempo of the events. unfortunately, i don't think i destroyed enough to warrant a hyacinth victory."

@lenora

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:54:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I had no idea you were such an accomplished trainer, to be honest. You always struck me as a bit - hm - a bit too proper? I also watched you defend Hyacinth on the first day."

She taps a nail against the corner of her mouth.

"You led the defense for Slateport, didn't you? Or something like that! I suppose it makes sense now - why you were in charge, I mean. I can't believe that Lopez boy was the one to bring Rocket down, though! Can you? He doesn't have the sort of face you'd expect for it. He looks a bit - hm - simple? Like the sort of man you'd watch mow his lawn next door, you know?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:01:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "ha ha. it's nothing, really." fernando plays the humble card but his face shows a distinct stiffness that comes with the mention of being too proper. formality is a gift and a tool of preservation among the upper class. the only thing annoying about it is the constant reminder that other's feel the distance between them, as if it's a bad thing.

"i suppose serving my time on an actual war front has made more more capable than i give myself credit for. however, that's mostly thanks to some skillful planning done by my aids." whether or not lenora believes his lies is one thing, however there is some merit to the lie. the frequent visits by various members to his office showcase his web of connections and more often than not, they'll be passing their visitation rights through lenora. at least during normal business hours.

"but, to be fair, it was less of put in charge and more of who made it out safely. it is the survivors and victors that determine the narratives after. a lot of the fame is exaggerated accounts by people who weren't there." fernando grins a little wider. "but lopez is the real deal. quite the trainer— essential to rocket's take down."

@lenora

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:08:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lenora hums as Fernando finishes speaking, eyes lowering as she contemplates his words. "I'm not very good at battling myself," she says with a sigh, swishing an ankle in the water.

"You know, in books and movies, the bad guy is never defeated that easily. I suppose it wasn't really easy - do you think this was the final battle? Or do you think it's like a movie saga and suddenly a new threat will rise up and take Rocket's place!"

Lenora looks back at him, her smile wide, eyes bright. There is a vacancy to her expression, as if she's talking only for the sake of it and doesn't really understand a word of what Fernando says.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:12:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando's eyes narrow at her response. "there's already a new threat," he comments, crossing his arms while his mood dwindles due to their topic of discussion. "we just don't know when it will strike or what's it is." it's an issue that's plagued him since the beginning of summer and he still doesn't have a solid answer. the mere mention of it is the easiest way to annoy him.

"fiction, is often different than reality, grimaldi."

@lenora

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:26:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Perhaps," Lenora says with a laugh. "I would like to think fiction is, somewhere, someone's reality."

She leans back on her hands.

"What sort of threat do you think would happen? Do you think it could be worse than Rocket? You're very smart, Mister Silph! I quite enjoy talking with you."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:32:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "perhaps."

fernando leans back against the stone wall that makes up the ridge of the onsen's perimeter. the bulging corners of the rounded stone presses against his back and he leans in further, allowing it to dig in.

"mossdeep."

if it wasn't for their previous encounter, one which fernando was well disguised, as well as 's assistance, he would've been uncertain about her patronizing him. however, he still hides his discontent, settling on treating her with the same expectations shown since their first meeting, all those years go.

"don't know where those pokemon came from but should they reappear, they pose a greater threat than anything the world's seen before."

@lenora

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:39:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mossdeep had not been a consideration. Lenora tilts her head up to watch the sky. "That's true," she murmurs, trying to recall if she had ever read anything similar to it.

"Perhaps it was a very ambitious science project gone very, very wrong! Or perhaps the end of the world is upon us. Wouldn't that be absolutely terrible? I'm sure whatever it is, it'll turn out fine, of course. We have you and Mister Lopez after all."

Lenora tilts her head down and flashes a disarming smile.

"Really, Hoenn would be a much lesser place without you! I'm sure you had your fair share of backlash but now, you've become an integral part. Isn't it funny how those things end up happening?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 4:10:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "perhaps."

uncertainty pricks at his ego and will ultimately prove to be his undoing. for all the resources at his disposal, fernando cannot come up with a solution that solves the answer that he seeks. perhaps there aren't any but he's too stubborn and rigid to allow that type of possibility to be a sufficient resolution.

"me and lopez were powerless against it. we weren't there and those who were got lucky."

his voice dies off and fernando stands up abruptly, hoisting his towel over his pelvis and covering himself as he steps out.

"i'm glad you think so grimaldi but a region shouldn't have to rely on select individuals. i won't be here forever."

fernando is in no rush to exit but he find self out of the water relatively quickly.

"enjoy your bath, lenora."

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SNIDE
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 22:24:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy!