Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 2:30:01 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

Bugs, bugs, wonderful bugs~.[break][break]

She'd hum quietly, making her way down the dirt path paved by the countless trainers that traversed through time and time again. She loved the forest (to a fault), solely because she could see the beautiful flora and the wonderful, wonderful bug pokemon that skittered around and about (observe, catch, and observe some more while she mercilessly rips them from their homes). Once again today, she hoped that she could catch a whiff of some nice pokemon wandering out and about into the open. [break][break]

At her side was a fluttering Vivillon, which seemed more than content with being back somewhere like its home. It flew around in the trees, whilst Ayame enjoyed herself and the fresh, verdant breeze. "I hope I can get a dustox for Suiren~" She chimes to herself. She fixates her eyes upon the vivillon, flying up from above. "What do you think, Hanabi?~".[break][break]

Nothing could sour her mood![break][break]

Nothing yet.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

Ace
he/him
twenty-one
ace trainer
cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aeson
aeson pyrrhus
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 16:01:49 GMT
aeson pyrrhus Avatar
Bug types were never a favorite of Aeson’s, the pokemon themselves never interesting him enough to add one onto his team. Though their quirkiness always intrigued him, the versatility that came in their secondary typing always finding a way to make up for their natural weaknesses, or add onto them in some way. That’s why he had decided to give them a chance come a new day- this day to be exact.

Upon his arrival to the forest, the young man released a mankey, the primate clinging to his back for a moment before vaulting onto an overhanging branch, seemingly enjoying the atmosphere it was presented with.

Bug types.” He issued to the pokemon quickly, the mankey giving a full body nod to the man as it moved expertely through the trees overhead following along the path Aeson walked diligently.

He would come to a halt as his eyes set onto another, a woman seeming to enjoy herself with the pokemon nearby. Aeson remained quiet for a while before finally speaking up, harsh words escaping as he did.

A Vivillon and Beautifly are poor choices, I wouldn’t want either of them.

Words meant for the scout overhead, but loud enough to be overheard by the one before him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 2:49:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FORRETRESS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
mirror shot / autotomize / zap cannon / spikes
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / honey gather[break]
bug buzz / aromatherapy / quiver dance / draining kiss
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 0:18:12 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Spoke too soon. [break][break]

Way too soon. [break][break]

The harsh words cut through the air like a hot knife to butter; the blade sliced through and pierced her heart like it was a personal insult (it might as well have been, with how ruthless he was towards both herself and her pokemon). [break][break]

Nevertheless, she tries to keep her small smile to her lips while tilting her head back with slight curiosity. "A bit rude, don't you think?" Her sugared tone masks the distain in her words, and she tries to stay polite without getting irritated at something so small. [break][break]

One glance at the mankey at his side, she flashes it a smile an acknowledgement before turning her attention back to the trainer. "They're actually fairly strong, and plenty useful~" to her, at least "And they're both beautiful~" she so shamelessly adds. [break][break]

From the trees rolls out a forretress, with a cutiefly following behind. She ignores them - solely because they appeared to be having a good time.

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

Ace
he/him
twenty-one
ace trainer
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aeson
aeson pyrrhus
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 1:29:53 GMT
aeson pyrrhus Avatar
I don’t remember speaking to you nor asking for your opinion.” He states bluntly, eyeing the two wild pokemon as they strolled by, continuing to speak to the one that had spoken to him. “But since you decided to butt in anyways, I already know the value of the typing. That is the main reason I belittled the ones that you currently have in your possession.

His arms crossed, a plain expression on his face as he stared into her eyes.

Just because something’s flashy doesn’t mean it’s useful.

The calm outer demeanor betrayed the scathing words he spewed, malice obvious in his words yet lacking in tone.

passpass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 3:01:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
giga drain / detect / pursuit / agility
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron barbs[break]
power whip / self-destruct / flash cannon / pin missile
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 5:20:19 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Had she not been a holy woman, she would have beat this man senseless. [break][break]

But, alas, her composure had yet to betray her. Rather than lashing out at that moment, she takes a deep, soothing breath while giving the man her same, serene smile. "I apologize." she starts, then glancing to another rustle in the bushes "I assumed a comment to my pokemon meant a comment to the trainer. Truly sorry about that." so she says. But, alas, she could have sworn that he was trying to start something. If it weren't that, she'd have thought 'wow, who went cracking on his parade?'[break][break]

Her eyes were blank, for the most part. They reflected off what entered their vision; as he would have seen making eye contact. Regardless, she tilts her head in a near curious or puzzled manner. She pays no attention to the two grass pokemon wandering by. [break][break]

Though her expression spoke of calm and polite, she was clearly appalled by the man through the change in tone in her voice. "Their flashiness makes them useful, in their own unique way" she raises her arm to have her vivillon perch upon it "It just means you're poor at utilizing them~"

|| Passing

close tab

played by

giz

Ace
he/him
twenty-one
ace trainer
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aeson
aeson pyrrhus
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 16:15:04 GMT
aeson pyrrhus Avatar
His eyes averted for a moment, looking to the treetops as the Mankey began to give chase. The rustling of leaves shifting over and over until they finally came to a halt, the Mankey returning, hanging a fainted Treeko down by its tail.

Good job Dem.

After giving the pokemon a look over he’d pull out a ball, tossing it the Treeko’s way, the pokemon dissolving into the ball with a red light. Once it had been encapsulated Aeson returned his eyes to the woman, a sharp look in them.

Maybe. Or maybe you’ve spent too much time fooling yourself.

He crouched down, looking at the ball as it wiggled, his arms resting atop his knees.

There was a movie I watched once with a line in it that went. ‘You have to use it or admit that it’s pointless.’ I can’t help but make that connection to you and yours.

His words were bland just as his expression was, the young man refusing to budge on the point he had made.

attempting capture on treeko

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 2:12:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BULBASAUR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overgrow[break]
seed bomb / synthesis / razor leaf / vine whip
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WHIRLIPEDE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison point[break]
iron defense / poison tail / protect / rock climb
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break]
's capture is successful!

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 0:08:05 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

"You speak as though they were completely and utterly useless~" [break][break]

Which they weren't, but this man was certainly making some bold assumptions about her. Granted, she was guilty of the same; although she cannot say that she wasn't impressed with how quickly the tiny, head-for-a-body monkey was able to retrieve a prey for its trainer. Nevertheless, Ayame shrugs her shoulders before taking a glance over to the two pokemon who came up; a bulbasaur that seemed to be chased by a whirlipede. [break][break]

Ah.. It never sat well with her when she had to hurt a bug pokemon. In fact, it broke her fragile soul; shook her to the very core, that is. Who was she to interfere with the cycle of life? Is she would have asked, if that pokemon weren't one in particular that she's been looking for a while. Specifically, a friend had been looking for, and she was keen on making a few extra bucks. The woman glances over to her hovering beautifly. "Air cutter. Knock it off its track, then use attract." she says with the same, small smile on her face. [break][break]

The pokemon opens her wings and flaps them towards the whirling pokemon, sending blades of air in the bug's direction. It effectively stops and sends them into the air; to which the beautifly took advantage of. Sending a few hearts after a cute little wink to the airborne bug, the female butterfly allured it nicely into that false love. At least, to immobilize it. She wasn't keen on hurting a bug pokemon too badly. On the other hand, Ayame took it upon herself to walk to the Bulbasaur and pick it up in her arms. "And you come with me~" her smile broadens. [break][break]

With a glance to the male trainer and the whirlipede, she waves her hand. "Feel free to catch the bug. I don't have the heart to put him out of his misery~" and she already had a scolipede.

|| catching bulbasaur

close tab

played by

giz

Ace
he/him
twenty-one
ace trainer
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aeson
aeson pyrrhus
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 16:00:26 GMT
aeson pyrrhus Avatar
"I speak the truth from my point of view."

He states blandly, eyes moving to the Whirlipede giving chase to a Bulbasaur, the former being swiped aside by the woman in favor of the ladder, Aeson quickly taking advantage of the opportunity she had presented with the occupied bug, a ball thrown in its direction, a read beam engulfing the pokemon, promptly encapsulating it.

Once more his eyes would move to Ayame, peering at her quietly, then promptly turn on his heels after the capture was confirmed.

"I appreciate the assist despite you being terrible company to keep. Good luck on your next venture and hopefully we won't run into one another again."

catching whirlipede

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Bugger Off
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 1:20:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
AYAME CAUGHT BULBASAUR!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overgrow[break]
seed bomb / synthesis / razor leaf / vine whip
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
AESON CAUGHT WHIRLIPEDE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison point[break]
iron defense / poison tail / protect / rock climb
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!