EXTRACTION

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
EXTRACTION
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 0:58:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa smiles and drums her fingers onto her forearm, before shaking her head. "Hmm. Well." She starts, thinking for a moment. "I'm a student, I want to be a head scientist. Raised by a single mother. Born in Johto. She's a socialite there, she used to be a model, so she's -" Najwa thought of the words.
[break][break]
"It was interesting to grow up with her." It was a nightmare. "I moved here when I was 16. I used to have a shaved head." She touches the top of her head like it was still all gone, despite having it grow back for years now. "They tell me I'm gifted, I'm two weeks out from finishing my last exam and getting my PHD, and..." She shrugs. "My life is not nearly an interesting as taking a council position to save a city."
[break][break]
Najwa looks over him again, and turns to look at the rest of the lab, most people have filtered out. "Any more, and I'll have to charge you." She jokes, eyebrow raising in amusement, before gesturing. "I should get back to work. And let you do whatever it is you're doing."

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EXTRACTION
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:52:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] What an eccentric tale. Fernando can barely keep up with the sudden pivots in talking points as he tries to comprehend the shift from her background to odd facts about her adolescents. Of all things, she truly is a scientist in both occupation and personality. It remind him of and he almost wants to laugh, expressionless on the surface but whimsically amused nonetheless.

"I wouldn't say that. Sounds like you've had an interesting life," his smile and statement are given out of civility but neither seemed force. "But don't let me keep you any longer if you're busy. It was nice to meet you miss—"

Fernando purposefully ends his sentence on a trailing murmur, leaving her the chance to end it with her answer.

@bean4

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
EXTRACTION
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 23:02:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

As Fernando trails off, indicating he’d like her name, Najwa smiles a bit softer, extending her hand. Miss? How formal.
[break][break]
”Najwa Essam. You can call me Najwa, I don’t dabble in formalities for myself.” She shrugs. No point in them. ”Although, in a month, you can call me Doctor Essam.” Najwa grins, giving him a wink.
[break][break]
Once she had shaken his hand, she turns on her heel and waves over her shoulder. ”Until next time, councilman.”

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]