Special Friends [DW]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 19:01:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Well that one was quite the squirmer.” Samuel had assisted his good friend in taking care of some clients. Things normally went smoothly, but today was a bit rough, unruly patients were never fun to deal with.

Originally his role was more of a security one but that quickly changed into being her assistant once things got a bit hectic; it was why the man was currently rolling up his sleeves as some blood stained them.

A simple result of having to deal with the chaos moments ago, it was a shame as getting the stains out might be a pain.

”That was the last one, right? Should be getting you back.” Still they would have to trek through the outskirts and this place was known for its fair share of troublemaking wild Pokémon.

Looking for: Obstagoon, Grimmsnarl, Tyranitar, Malamar, Weavile, Sableye, Houndoom, Roserade, Toxtricity, Weezing, Arbok
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 11:32:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"thank you, darling." sickeningly sweet words were followed by a delightful smile, the woman merely blushing at the sight of scarlet staining his clothing. "you really know how to get a girl going," she hummed, the usually flirtatious words sounding more...disgustingly sadistic in such a casual manner more than anything.

"must we?" the childish whine left her lips, her arms wrapping and hugging around one of Samuel's. "the moment we get back, i'll have to take care of this positively uncultured, annoying, brat of a-" her complaint about being stuck with was interrupted by the hiss of something nearby, a warning of danger to most. a tsk of annoyance briefly marred her usually tranquil face followed by a heavy roll of her eyes.

it seemed that returning home was inevitable; this was no place to lollygag about.

notes: hi husband waddup

[attr="class","merktagI"]@samuel

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 2:14:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
nuzzle / belch / tearful look / flail
[break][break]

@samuel &

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NIDORINA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
toxic spikes / crunch / double kick / helping hand
[break][break]

@samuel &

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2019 4:14:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Hmm?”

He looked over to where the hissing seemed to be coming from. ”See? This is what I’m talking about.” He smiled that cheeky grin of his before going to check out whatever the hell was making that sound. Much to his surprise what he found was a little Toxel.

”Now what are you doing all the way out here by yourself, hmm?” For a baby Pokémon to be alone was most certainly a red flag. Samuel looked around, there was no sign of a parent or even any other person who could claim to be the owner of the Toxel so perhaps it was alone.

This little thing was cute in an ugly sort of way, though he could do without the look it was giving him. Granted he wasn’t sure that this Pokémon could make any other sort of look. He’d bait the little Pokémon with some treats to get it to come closer and gain its trust before trying to capture it.

Given its attitude he didn’t think this was the culprit of the sound actually. Nearby was another Pokémon, one that looked rather pissed to see people in its territory. Samuel rolled his eyes, simply released his Pidgeot and had him summon up a whirlwind to blow the Pokémon away.

”There take care of.”

Capture Attempt on toxel!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:25:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

she let samuel deal with the wild threats - she wasn't particularly interested in getting rid of them. and while she was no trainer, she didn't deny the slight excitement she got from watching another completely dominate another in a battle. it was less due to witnessing a strong trainer, and more the brutality behind it all. it was exhilarating. few would guess it though, behind her sweet smile and sweeter words. "oh sammy, you're so strong." circe sighed in content as she huddled near him after he was finished with both pokemon. leaning forward, she briefly pressed her lips to his cheek, leaving a faint lipstick mark on his paler skin. she withdrew with a small chuckle, turning away in favor of taking the lead once more.

"i know this isn't quite the place for a get together," she ushered to the rather poor setting, run down homes and streets filled with thugs and wild pokemon, "but, just what've you been up to? any new research or leads?"

notes:

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 0:54:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
sludge bomb / explosion / smog / assurance
[break][break]

@samuel &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
ANOTHER WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
sweet scent / venoshock / toxic / flame burst
[break][break]

@samuel &

[break]
The previous capture attempt was successful!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 7:08:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel took a moment to admire the capsule that now held the Toxel he captured. ”I’ll make good use of you little one.” He said to it as he put the capsule away. He’d then smile as Circe gave him a peck on the cheek, finding her dramatics entertaining.

He couldn’t help but wonder how many people she caught by surprise with that demure appearance she likes to put on. A thought for another time as Sam put the capsule away and followed behind Circe, shifting his hands to his pocket and motioning with his head for his Pidgeot to follow.

”Well that’s an understatement.” Sam laughed, kicking a small, lone piece of rubble out of his path. ”Next time let me pick where we have our next date.” He teased. A brow rose at Circe’s question, had he not told her before what he’d been up to? ”I’ve just been getting myself used to being in Hoenn again, been much too long.” He explained, before adding more.

”My time abroad I found some interesting information on an old relic that might lead to something quite promising.” Some form of gas began to float towards the two and even from this distance Sam could catch the stench coming from it.

The culprit was a Koffing which wasn’t surprising given where they were to find one out in the wild. Sam snapped, the sound making his Pidgeot move into action. The bird Pokémon flapped his wings, blowing away the smog.

Horus then attacked the poison type, making quick work of it and knocking the ball of gas to the ground. Samuel then threw a pokeball at the wild Pokémon in order to capture it. ”What about yourself? Adjusted to your new ‘job’?” He’d ask as if nothing happened.

Capture Attempt on Koffing!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:56:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"personally," distaste entered her voice, "hoenn is filled with nothing but children, spineless men, ret-idiots, and wannabe delinquents. it's disappointing." she complained with a soft 'tsk'. half of the scientists here were barely worth their wits, considering the head scientist had been stupid enough to get hit by a car. that thought alone brought a small smirk to her face though, and a small giggle from her lips. she'd never forget the way he simply...laid there afterwards. it was christmas card worthy.

"oh, i'm glad you're enjoying yourself though. you'll have to tell me all about this 'old relic' though." genuine curiosity was in her voice. catty personality out of the way, she was a scientist all in all. "job wise...i've somehow ended up as a babysitter as well. if i wanted to have kids - believe me, i'd have kids by now. it's annoying." she didn't hesitate to express her distaste once more. although, said 'kid' was growing on her a bit. he had his uses, she supposed. and it wasn't an entire waste of her time, he had potential somewhere in there.

a salandit nearby crawled closer, clinging to her boot and looking up with a flicker of its tongue. uninterested, a swing of her foot was enough to get it away from her via sending it flying.

notes: bich

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:05:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] shadow punch
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] hex
[attr="class","wildtabox"] dark pulse
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] night shade
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @samuel &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARBOK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] intimidate
[attr="class","wildtabox"] crunch
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] fire fang
[attr="class","wildtabox"] gunk shot
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] glare

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SAMUEL CAUGHT THE KOFFING!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 14:06:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel laughed much harder than he should have when Circe gave Hoenn and its people such a scathing critique.

”It’s sad but true!” He continued to laugh and if it wasn’t for the fact that he did find it so funny he’d probably cry, this is his home after all.

”I’m honestly surprised myself; I didn’t expect Hoenn to be in such a shitty spot!” His laughter had calmed down and he wiped a tear from his eye.

He began to walk around a bit as Circe spoke, his eyes wandering about their surroundings to make sure to catch any wild Pokémon that might show up.

He smiled at her interest in what he was working on.

”Once I’ve discovered more I’ll be sure to fill you in on it.” He replied, smiling. And again she made him laugh, albeit this time it was just nothing but laughter.

”Yeah you don’t really strike me as the babysitting type.” He wanted to joke around with her some about this but he noticed something odd, he had two shadows.

”Oh hello.” And one of them suddenly grew a face and popped out the ground and it was a haunter, nice. But unlucky for our ghostly friend here, Samuel’s other shadow grew a face and popped out of the ground but it was his Dusknoir which used THUNDER PUNCH, decking the Haunter on the top of its skull??

Either way, the Haunter was down and Samuel then, lackadaisically, dropped an empty Pokéball on it.

”Anyway, next time just pawn the kid off on someone else………not me though.”

Capture attempt on Haunter
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:10:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The promise of knowledge was always something the former doctor could respect. Like a child awaiting a new toy though, it made her antsy - and desire it even more. "You better," the mutter sounded almost childish coming from the usually well posed woman.

"Eh?" Circe lazily drawled, "kids adore me." Her protest had little effort behind it, and she didn't bother trying to restrain a snicker and chuckle at how much of a lie that was. She hated the little bastards just as much as they despised her. A mutual relationship that she was rather proud of.

"I'll keep that in mind,"
she commented, "you strike me as the type that's popular with the younger crowd though. Probably because of your appearance. Teenage girls would just eat you up, Sammy." Her tease was borderline a compliment muddled with a callous insult. However, it lacked the usual bite and effort she'd use with most others, as she can't resist letting out another small laugh. "Really though, you're not getting any younger. You haven't gotten married yet?" She liked to think of marriage as an accomplishment more than a tangible thing; a brief victory rather than a genuine union between two lovers.

An arbok slithered nearby, hood flaring out threateningly. However, it was quickly intimidated by the appearance of her own arbok, whose glare left it paralyzed for a moment before it inevitably fled.

@samuel
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 23:58:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MERCILESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SAMUEL CAUGHT THE HAUNTER!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 2:19:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A brow was definitely raised at that “kids adore me” part. Yeah if by adore she meant the two of them would end up in a boxing ring then yeah sure he’d believe that.

The only way he could see her have kids is either by accident or someone dropped one off on her doorstep and that kid was going to be either thrown in a dumpster or given up to some orphanage in the next hour.

The dumpster was funnier to him because it made her look worse and he was being petty so he went with that thought.

”Yeah and they can stay away from me.” Just thought of them pestering him made Samuel shiver and groan.

Circe’s next comment got a smile and a bit of a laugh out of him.

”Well you’re one to talk. What about yourself, huh? Can’t keep playing those games you like so much forever, ya know.” There were more wild Pokémon about but he didn’t have much interest in either of them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 2:41:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I'm happily married to science, what do you mean?" Circe asked with a scoff, arms crossing. She'd had her 'marriage adventure' when she was younger, and honestly...it wasn't all that great. Waste of time, but it was something at least knocked off of her bucket list. "Ah-" Her lips abruptly pursed. "Is this your way of proposing to me, Samuel?" She questioned him sharply, her blue and pink hued stare sliding over to him in a pointed stare. She was torn between a desire to taunt him further or let it be with that simple quip. In the end, she decided to nag him further.

"You're going to need far more tact than that if you plan on ever seducing someone enough to actually marry you." She twisted her lips into a frown of dismay, a melodramatic huff coming from her. "try again?" she tauntingly offered. 

Of the two wild pokemon, the weavile was the one to approach, brandishing its claws in a threatening manner. Her arbok dealt with it, coiling around the pokemon in a tightened grip before slamming into its stomach with an IRON TAIL. It was enough to send the ice type flying, the force of its head slamming into the ground knocked it out. A pokeball was soon tossed its way.

@samuel , capture attempt on weavile
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Special Friends [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:57:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIFTRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUNNY DAY

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CIRCE CAUGHT THE WEAVILE!