august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 5:52:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

it was cold out tonight. warming his hands in front of a fire. mateo sat beside his pokemon, dragonite and sceptile, as they stewed together the meal that they were to have for dinner. they were out training and heading home, but mateo decided to take a detour and probably camp for the night. "ahh, i'm starved." he groaned.

notes: psychic/water/dragon

[attr="class","merktagI"]@---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 23:13:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KINGLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hyper cutter[break]
bubble beam / brine / crabhammer / metal claw
[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 23:55:26 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

mateo began to stir the pot. checking on their meal every now and then to see if the food was ready. for now, they casually began to chat it up with one another. mateo doing all the talking while sceptile listened and dragonite responded. "and then i told noelle not to do that, but she just insisted on it. honestly, she's overbearing. i wonder if mom was like that with dad..."

notes: psychic/water/dragon; skip.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 2:07:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DURALUDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / light metal[break]
metal burst / dragon tail / laser focus / breaking swipe
[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2019 23:50:04 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

the ground shook. the bowl over the campfire fell, and without so much as a chance to react a metallic creature came charging through! "what the---" mateo would come to jump out of the way. landing into dragonite as the metallic beast halted, turning to face whatever had been chasing. "what the hell are you..." a cry was heard from the darkness, emerging from it was none other than mateo's salamance! "oh, salaman--" he'd let out an intimidating screech.

the metallic pokemon would come to be intimidated. "whatever that thing is you really wanna fight it, huh?" no order was needed as the ferocious salamance expelled a powerful flamethrower from its maw. injuring the pokemon more than it already was. "don't go overboard!" telling salamance to settle down. mateo would go over to tap the metallic dragon lightly atop of the head.

"i don't know where you came from or what you are, but i've got hunch someone back home might." the ball was placed into his pocket. "alright you three, let's head home."

notes: catching. it would be a dick move if this pokemon was a ditto using imposter. i'd literally cry.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
campfire [s]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 2:49:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT DURALUDON!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / light metal[break]
metal burst / dragon tail / laser focus / breaking swipe
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!