November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:07:57 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby had to admit, she still enjoyed the snow floating down all around them. It reminded her of home a little bit, especially during the wintertime. She had expected not to see a single snowflake in her entire time in Hoenn, but that didn't seem like it was to be the case. She had heard about how unnatural it was on the news, but she didn't know nearly enough about how the weather worked to really worry about it. It was just like home, and that was more than enough for her at the moment.

Walking through the light snow was relatively easy, but it was a bit chilly. At home, she was used to huddling up in her family's cabin and staying nice and dry and warm. Here, her feet were getting a bit soaked. It seemed like the boots she had purchased here weren't exactly the greatest of qualities. Still, hopefully the trek forwards would make her walk across any frozen puddles to sink into and get even wetter. Hopefully the cave up ahead would be warmer and dryer.

Were that... footprints? It seemed like someone else was already here and ahead of her. Curious, Ruby suddenly ran ahead, trying to see just

notes: Route 116: Normal/Psychic. Ice spawns as well.

[attr="class","merktagI"] @cardfightco

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:54:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lithium"]
[attr="class","lockmeup"]

[attr="class","withmysorrow"]

[attr="class","insidetop"]

[attr="class","inside"]

Nemo Marvray was a stranger to the freezing, the cold, the blankets of snow. The snowstorm that had befallen his home region was perplexing but the unknown was exciting nevertheless. Even so, if he could admit the truth privately, the water-loving and part-time lifeguard did prefer the warm sun and waves of the tropics in comparison to the winter wonderland. [break][break]

Still, he was adapting. The turquoise-haired boy was concealed in a yellow-green parka with the furred hood pulled over his head. He’d put on his best, most sturdy pair of boots to brave the icy grounds. However, he wasn’t putting those boot to the test. No, he wasn’t even walking on the snow-covered ground at all when he didn’t have to. It was as they say, when in Rome, do as Romans do. Or in this case was it, when in deep snow, do as Snover do–?[break][break]

The Marvray boy rode atop an elderly-but-still-quite-tough-looking Avalugg. The flat backed iceberg pokemon braved the snow with ease and comfort. And she left footprints in the snow—BIG footprints.

”Look, old girl,” he pointed a finger to a cave mouth some distance to their left and Avalugg steered for it,”We can take a break there. It is cold out here, ya know...for some of us.” Of course his Avalugg didn’t mind the chilly weather none but she knew her young trainer did and she stomped her way toward the cave entrance in a slow, lumbering gait.[break][break]

Looking behind him from his spot on the back of his icy beast, he could have sworn he saw another trainer...or someone in the distance. ”Hello? Is there someone else out here?” he calls, tone cheery but laced with a bit of caution.

[attr="class","insidebottom"]

Ulla

[newclass=.lithium]height:470px;width:370px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/W0xCbG6.png);padding:15px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lockmeup]margin-top:250px;opacity:0;transition:1s;border-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidetop]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/ROrfq1P.png);border:#666 1px solid;border-bottom:0px;width:348px;padding:10px;height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside]padding:10px;height:298px;width:348px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:#666 1px solid;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;border-top:0px;border-bottom:0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidebottom]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/ROrfq1P.png);border:#666 1px solid;border-top:0px;width:358px;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidebottom a]color:#666!important;font-size:14px!important;font-family:pt sans narrow!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium:hover .lockmeup]margin-top:0px;opacity:.9;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.withmysorrow]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/l40NXP6.png);height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;border:#2f2f2f 5px solid;margin-bottom:-55px;;opacity:.99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium ::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background:#eee;border-left:7px solid #2f2f2f;border-right:3px solid #2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:#2f2f2f 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside b]color:#9fcfe3[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside i]color:#8f8f8f;[/newclass]

[googlefont=PT Sans Narrow]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 0:22:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
agility / slash / metal claw / taunt / ice shard
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / unaware[break]
air slash / amnesia / future sight / simple beam
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 2:54:31 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Traveling through the snow was a challenge, but with these seemingly massive footprints to follow behind, it did make it easier to trudge through the snow. Of course, she had absolutely no idea what kind of Pokemon could make such massive footsteps. Even when she finally turned the corner and took a look at them, she had absolutely zero ideas what they were. It looked like, an upside-down glacier! It definitely was a bit of a shame that she didn't know more Pokemon's names by heart, perhaps that was a goal for the future.

"Uh, h-hey!"
Ruby managed to shout out, only to suddenly be spooked by some wild Pokemon. Out of the underbrush from the trees, a Sneasel and a Swoobat seemed to be fighting, burst out into the main path and continue their confrontation. Both of them already seemed rather injured, but Ruby's eyes only grew wider and wider as she saw what stood before them. The Sneasel was pink. She might not know every Pokemon, but she was fairly sure that she had known about every pink Pokemon! This wasn't normal and she knew it! "Woah..."

Without waiting for a single second to spare, Ruby quickly retrieved an empty Pokeball from her bag, aiming up the throw and suddenly tossing it towards them. Thankfully, due to their own confrontation, the wild Pokemon didn't even notice the Pokeball flying towards them until it was too late to react to it. Suddenly sucked up into the ball, it dropped down onto the ground and began to wobble. Hopefully, the feisty Pokemon wasn't able to break free right away. "Uhh, I'll be with you in just a moment!" She finally yelled out to the other trainer across the way, hoping to make sure she secured the pink Pokemon as fast as she could, excitably scrambling for it.

notes: Route 116: Normal/Psychic. Ice spawns as well. Attempted capture of the Shiny Sneasel!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 20:46:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lithium"]

[attr="class","inside"]

So…someone was there. A girl and she said she’d approach soon but something seemed to be holding her up. Nemo slides off the side of his glacier ride and whispers to Avalugg,”Be right back, girl. Promise.” Then the boy speeds off, slushing through the snowy terrain to the commotion with the unfamiliar trainer and two battling wild pokemon. He catches sight of the unusually pink Sneasel for only a moment before it is captured in a pokeball. The injured Swoobat is immediately confused when her opponent is mysteriously gone. Nemo wonders what the two pokemon where fighting about in the first place. Still, he couldn’t just let the inured Swoobat wonder off again with her injuries. What she needed was a pokecenter. Nemo tosses a pokeball to connect with the UNAWARE Swoobat and the psychic/flying mon is enveloped in a glow before being trapped inside.[break][break]

”Wonder what got into those pokemon?” he muses as he watches the pokeball he’d thrown shift on the ground. Finally, he turns to and raises a gloved hand in a friendly wave. ”I came running because something seemed up! Lucky I did because that Swoobat’s gonna need a center for her injuries. Uh, and that Sneasel,” his green gaze seems to search for confirmation,”…was pink, right? That’s not natural—is it?”[break][break]

Attempted capture on Swoobat!

Ulla

[newclass=.lithium]height:470px;width:370px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/W0xCbG6.png);padding:15px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lockmeup]margin-top:250px;opacity:0;transition:1s;border-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidetop]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/ROrfq1P.png);border:#666 1px solid;border-bottom:0px;width:348px;padding:10px;height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside]padding:10px;height:298px;width:348px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:#666 1px solid;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;border-top:0px;border-bottom:0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidebottom]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/ROrfq1P.png);border:#666 1px solid;border-top:0px;width:358px;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.insidebottom a]color:#666!important;font-size:14px!important;font-family:pt sans narrow!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium:hover .lockmeup]margin-top:0px;opacity:.9;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.withmysorrow]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/l40NXP6.png);height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;border:#2f2f2f 5px solid;margin-bottom:-55px;;opacity:.99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background:#eee;border-left:7px solid #2f2f2f;border-right:3px solid #2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lithium ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:#2f2f2f 1px solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 1:01:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / trace[break]
life dew / psybeam / teleport / draining kiss
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
protect / blizzard / crunch / curse / barrier
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

[break]
Your previous capture attempts are successful!

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 3:06:57 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

She honestly had no idea what had gotten into those Pokemon. Just how often did wild Pokemon fight each other? Was it a common occurrence? She gave a polite wave to the interesting trainer, excitably holding the now filled Pokeball in her hands. Of course both of these little guys needed to make it to a PokeCenter, Ruby affirmatively nodded her head. However, at the question of the color of her latest catch, Ruby physically couldn't help but smile a little bit. "Y-yeah. I pretty much know all the pink Pokemon, and I've never heard of a Sneasel before. So I'm guessing it's not a normal color, heh. But that just makes it all the more special! Gonna have to take good care of 'em."

"Uh, whoops I forgot to introduce myself. My name is uh, Ruby."
She curtsied towards the other individual, only to quickly tuck her hands back into her jacket to stay warm. "I'm just on my way traveling through the route. Are you uh, heading anywhere in particul-" She couldn't even finish this sentence either before they were suddenly interrupted by even more Pokemon.

A Kirlia suddenly out of nowhere teleported in right next to the two of them. Looking at the two of them with large wide eyes, almost as if it was a bit worried about something in particular. It wasn't hurt, but the rumbling in the bushes in the distance seemed to imply something else was chasing after them. "Oh my-" Ruby spoke softly, her eyes quickly glancing towards the bushes, then back down at the Kirlia. "You don't think that like, maybe the ice-type pokemon in the route are kind of fighting for space with the normal inhabitants, perhaps?"

With the Kirlia seemingly looking for protection and with Ruby hopefully optimistic that it would work she carefully held out another empty Pokeball and tried to capture the worried-looking Kirlia.

notes: Route 116: Normal/Psychic. Ice spawns as well. Attempted capture of the Kirlia!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 4:30:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lithium"]

[attr="class","inside"]

He leans down to pick up the pokeball that has stopped moving, a completed capture of the poor Swoobat. He smiles at the pokeball before pocketing it. ”Woah? So it was pink? Awesome! That means you have, like, super awesome good luck now!” he wasn’t sure how rare of a find a specially colored pokemon was but he bets it something in like one in a million,"Except with all this sudden snow I don’t know what’s good luck and what’s bad.” He didn’t sound too upset about the matter, not much dragged Nemo down. Strange weather occurrences such as snow weren’t exactly commonplace in the tropics though and he was beginning to worry about how the pokemon, plants, and people would adapt to the cooler temperatures.[break][break]

”Nice to meet’cha, Ruby! I’m Nemo Marvray, the number-one trainer to wonder all of Hoenn,” he introduces himself with obvious pride. His Avalugg begins to approach, the goliath iceberg mon lumbering closer to the two trainers. Her eyes are gentle and despite her frightening size and ice-cold make-up it is easy to tell she’s an elder. ”That’s my Avalugg. She’s friendly. We were trying to see how far this snowstorm stretches but it seems to have no end,” he explains.[break][break]

He doesn’t have time to talk much more before the wild Kirlia appears before them. Nemo looks nearly as wide-eyed as the psychic/fairy type at her sudden materialization. He takes a step back as Ruby attempts to take care of the Kirlia. Out from the bushes creeps a little Bergmite. [break][break]

The little ice chunk of a mon rushes rapidly around on its tiny, stiff legs. He looks lost and agitated and screeches as he runs. Nemo frowns a bit and it is his Avalugg who steps forward to console the lower evolutionary form of her species. With a motherly touch, she reaches to touch the Bergmite, stopping his frantic movements. The two ice-types eyes meet and when Avalugg releases the Bergmite, the smaller ice-bodied pokemon moves to hide by one of Nemo’s Avalugg’s huge legs as if consoled.[break][break]

Nemo is silently impressed by Avalugg’s kindness to shelter the frantic wild ice-type and he smiles. ”That’s brilliant! Ya know, I think you’re on to something. Maybe the ice-types are crowding the native pokemon and things are getting rowdy,” he’s pleased with Ruby’s care and careful notice of the wild pokemon’s behaviors. It makes him a little disappointed he didn’t think of the possibility first—he was trying to become a pokemon ranger after all and rangers were supposed to have a sensitive connection with the nature and pokemon. [break][break]

Attempted befriending of Bergmite w/ help of granny Avalugg!

Ulla

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 5:06:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
zen headbutt / power gem / psychic / confuse ray
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
ice fang / earthquake / mist / take down / icicle crash
[break][break]

& @cardfightco

[break]
Your previous capture attempts are successful!

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 20:11:16 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Nemo Marvray? That wasn't a name she was going to forget, especially not with such a self-proclaimed title. Number one trainer? Was that for real or just something he said? Unsure, Ruby remained cautiously optimistic about this stranger and their giant Avalugg, honestly, it was such a beautiful Pokemon. She was so used to a lot of ice types being very elegant or graceful, and yet somehow this massive, powerful creature still had that elegant quality to them. It took a few seconds for Ruby to bring herself back to the conversation at hand.

"Yeah, I guess since we're like, you know, trainers, they're kind of fleeing to us as some sort of like- oh, I don't know. Safety, maybe?" She shrugged a little bit, honestly not entirely sure. "I mean, that pretty Kirlia just came up to us hoping we'd do something. And something we did. I'm wondering if maybe there's something else we could do for these poor guys..." Ruby honestly looked a bit sad, glancing around.

Suddenly, it was as if the whole earth began to shake around them. Ruby had trouble staying on her feet, falling down into the snow as the vibrations shook the landscape. Almost as if right on cue, the source of the action was discovered just like all the other fights. Soon enough, a Piloswine clearly enraged and a Spoink's fight had drifted over into the pathway. Both of them looked a bit unstable at this point and Ruby let out a soft sigh.

"Oh dear, this has to stop." She spoke, quickly grabbing a Pokeball and tossing out Squishy the Inkay. "Come on girl, put them to sleep."

Squishy nodded their head, or more accurately their whole body in acknowledgment, quickly floating over towards them. Suddenly, the bright, hypnotic lights shone from her body, attracting their attention. However, the Piloswine and the hair that covered its eyes couldn't see the lights at all and didn't even realize the Spoink had fallen asleep, still bouncing on its tail. Charging in for an attack, Ruby immediately wanted to cut it short, tossing an empty Pokeball at the Spoink to hopefully quickly get it out of harm's way.

notes: Route 116: Normal/Psychic. Ice spawns as well. Attempted capture of the Spoink!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Trek [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 7:10:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SPOINK!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
zen headbutt / power gem / psychic / confuse ray
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!