Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 23:17:00 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Wait, kyle, don't-" The moment she saw him reach for his pokeballs, the pinkette sighed loudly, pinching the bridge of her nose as a flurry of mightyena were abruptly released. "Good....good job, Kyle. Great display." She gave a weak, playful smile towards him, reaching over to lightly pet the dark dog that stayed by his side.

In mid stroke though, she paused in a confused look as the young girl began to go on about her plan to 'snag' the councilman. Perhaps, if it were some other time, Noelle might've been up for it. It sounded like a stupid, goofy idea. And she was always up for stupid, goofy ideas. But...just, not now. She didn't think she had the capacity to make anyone fall in love with her at the moment. Especially not in the span of, what? An hour?

"Hey, uhm-"
Before she question it, the girl had sped off, Noelle's eyebrows knitting slightly. "...How did she even get in to the ball? Seriously, where's her mom?!" She questioned her companions with another loud sigh. "You two can't participate and I...don't want to." She soon complained. But, there was still the fact that the poor girl might've been sleeping in a box outside of the ball for all she knew. Feeling slightly guilty, she rubbed the back of her head, searching the nearby crowd for...something - or, rather someone.

Perking up slightly as a buff man in a dark suit passed by, who she assumed was security of some kind or maybe just another ball attender, "hey, uh, there's a possibly homeless, kinda mean child running about. Can you...go make sure she's okay? Maybe bring her some snacks? y'know that whole 'no one should spend christmas alone' thing in movies? yea, just do that. thanks!"

@anniemei

tldr; Noelle teases kyle for his runaway dogs. she doesn't want to participate in annie's idea, and before she can express that, annie's already run off. she vents a little about it to the other two before pulling aside a security guy (?) to go after annie, who noelle now believes is homeless.
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 0:18:39 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar

[attr="class","flori"]

There seems to be a lot of hubbub surrounding a certain councilman. Florian had missed the circumstances under which certain bounties had been placed, but he watches the group from afar in case any interesting new developments were to arise.

He sees Solgaleo, also, not recognizing the Pokemon as the legendary he was, but admiring the leonine grace all the same.

Wine has flushed his cheeks, the blond finding himself in high spirits as the party continues. Joli, his Sylveon, pounces on stray lights cast by the disco ball that was Leo, and Florian's considering asking someone to dance when a familiar face cuts a path through the crowd toward him.

's fears are unfounded; Florian beams at the gym leader, blue eyes lit with glee upon spotting the sweater.

"Oh, how adorable!" he crows, sincere. "Allo, mon amie! It is good to see you."

He takes another sip of his wine, eyes slipping closed for a moment in content. Sylveon chirps out a greeting to Alexei, recognizing the other man from the times they'd met.

tl;dr
- admiring solgaleo and curious about wtf is going on w/ kim
- greets alexei on approach, a lil tipsy but not drunk
- sylveon says hello

[ OUTFIT ]

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.flori b] color: #57b6ce; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 1:30:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Uninspired steps carried the Dragoon over to the other clan members—both scarred hands stuffed in trouser pockets, broad shoulders hunched over slightly as he rolls them, stretching out stiff rotator cuffs due to the harsh chill of winter. Chancelor makes it over to them a couple minutes after receiving the text from . Hazel eyes are fixed upon familiar canines running amok—at least Pikachu had company now, right? "Ay' yo. What up." Chancelor greets waving a hand in the direction of before adjusting his eyes back to Noelle, who was off speaking to what he believed some kind of Security Guard. He looks back at Kyle, looking him up and down one quick time before speaking. "Who let the dogs out? Was it you?" He questions with a smirk.

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - tl;dr - pikachu probably kissed your girl because you boy's ain't got no game, you won't press the issue, tho'?
- greets kyle, want to ask where mateo is but holds out on the question for now .

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 4:02:45 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Next thing he knows there is a very big and very familiar arm around his shoulders, one he is quite happy to see. @gawdzilla will recognize the cheery and genuine smile as one he's seen all too often. "Caius!" of course he's distracted rather quickly and Evan chuckles from under his arm, shoulders shaking enough to rock both their muscles just a little bit. After all the man doesn't seem like much but he's no push over.

There's a snicker at his quick swap to asking stormy to dance, though his full introduction makes Evan beam like the proud mother hen he is. It's good to see one of his little strays growing up and going into the big world and getting somewhere in life. without resorting to the same bs he did at their ages. he tries to raise them better than he was raised ok

Evan quiets to let their conversation pass, inwardly he is squishing his cheeks with joy watching Caius present himself as a gym leader, outwardly he's smiling and proud of the kid for getting that far.

>>evan is a proud mama hen you go caius
>>says hi but shuts up so he can dance with stormy

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 4:16:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"watch me," he says with a wink, walking away to perform the dare.

he moves in without a hint of feebleness. confidence exudes him as he walks over the councilman. he pays no mind to the dance between the two, eyes straight on with a clear objective in mind.

priam disrupts the solemn talk the two of them were having. he turns briefly to as he reaches them, offering her a shrug, before turning to the councilman. "nothing personal, unless you want this to be."

he offers him a smile before his hands grab for behind his head, pulling him close to him and giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. it doesn't last long before he pulls out. he winks, flashes him a grin, before turning and walking back to where was.

both his index fingers point at his fellow rocket, clicking his tongue twice as he comes.

tl;dr
  • don't @ me

@tags

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 4:54:36 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Just goes-

to before continuing his dance, paying the man no real mind.

current outfit

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 6:30:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Thankfully it was a day off for him, and he didn’t have to worry about any deliveries.

And so Lars was free to go to the ball… at this cabin… somewhere up the pass leading down from Mount Chimney? He could only scratch his head as to why it was going to be held there—but then he remembered the weather was changing—how the hell was snow sticking on the single hottest place in Hoenn?!

How was that even possible?

Just for kicks, he decided to travel with his ‘original’ team, full on load of four—Ro, Nami, Alpha, and Ryujin. The obvious difference here was that the Swampert with him had now become a somewhat obsessive, overprotective ‘den mother’—not that he would fault her for being like that, especially after what had happened in that stupid fucking nightmare.

So having a ball to go to would actually relax him. Thank the hell.

As Head Ranger, his attendance was also expected, because… well, most of the bigwigs in the League were turning up and he had to show himself. Thankfully there was still another suit he had in storage, nothing too over the top, just formal cut enough for him to wear without freezing his cherries off.

Mercifully he didn’t bring his motorbike either because traversing Mount Chimney on his Indian was absolute hell. No other way but down, no way to go back up.

Having taken ‘Air Metagross’, he stops for a few moments outside to give the blue beast a reassuring pat before recalling him into the Pokéball. Steeling his nerves, he makes sure his hair is all ready, before he enters the scene.

Pretty late…

…was there anyone he knew?! Thank Arceus, there was! Spotting a familiar red-eyed gaze (why was it not blue?!) he made his way over to where Evan was, snagging for himself a mug of hot chocolate to sip. Because who knew that snow would actually stick and make him feel cold inside?!

Was it nerves?!

mostly

he late but he here and he is THANKFUL he wore a suit. Goes right towards Evan when he arrives.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 7:06:11 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Movement in the crowd catch his attention, eyes wondering to another face he's used to seeing. His face brightens a little as it often does when the other approaches, letting go of his cup momentarily to give him a small wave of welcome. The party is bustling and the many are split in varied groups by now, wondering off the dance or to chat and even if his other conversations would return to him he's not likely to ignore the presence that was headed in his direction.

"Evening love, you've missed much of the fun." he chuckles, because it's been quite the night already and lars has much catching up to do.

>>greets since he made a beeline for him

>>wearing an oversized version of this monstrosity but with a galar rapidash instead

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 7:47:28 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

the dance came to a stop as petra mentioned that there was indeed a someone but that was as far as that topic was going to go. shinra didn't feel like he should pry anymore than he needed to on such a subject during a party of all things. it was supposed to be a time of merry making! not moping around about crushes, so her taking the offer to get a bite was secretly a relief for him as well.

once they were both at the tables shinra filled himself with the biggest cup of eggnog he could get his hands on as well as nibble on some iced cookies as well. as his face was stuffed he couldn't help but notice the lone chandelure by the doors, the same one that had made him and petra swap lips with one another. "so..." he said after a hard swallow of food and drink, "does your pokemon play match maker a lot? or is it because it just likes getting into the spirit of things?"

+dchats up with @noblesse

[outfit]

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@aurora ball

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 11:04:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He had the ‘I had shit to deal with’ excuse ready but remembered that today was his day off, so that wasn’t going to work.

“Believe it or not, I was actually hesitant on attending this in the first place,” he began as he took a few sips from the mug of hot chocolate he had with him. He noted that there was a certain minty flavor in it, and he liked that, so he took a few more sips to stall.

“…but then everyone else who works under me decided to ass me into attending. However, I don’t see them, he added, although there was the sight of some of the underlings who were assigned to his department, he had heard from a certain little bird that a certain Mr. Monty Conway was going to be in attendance.

And where was the person in question? Not in sight.

Thank hell he was tall enough to see over the crowd, for one.

“Anyway. Now that I’m out here, what did I miss? Also, I must say… is that really a bough of mistletoe following one of the councilmen around? he pondered, seeing that one of the grumpier members of the council was being literally shadowed by a sprig of the plant that made people seemingly inexplicably kiss each other when underneath it.

Not now, Lars. No. Calm the hell down, he thought, taking another sip to calm himself and his thoughts as he did so.

• Chats with Evan a bit, throws shade at his workmates and fellow Rangers NOT SORRY LOL
• Sees that there’s mistletoe following a certain around, doesn’t know what to make of it

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 11:31:21 GMT
evan fader Avatar

"Mmm let's see." Evan tilts his head back a moment as he combs through what he's witnessed so far, a tattooed finger tapping against the edge of his lip.

"Fernando? The grumpy one in the santa suite went around giving people gifts and doing a photo shoot, The one with all the hair showed up and announced he planned on having a dance with everyone at least once including the grumpy santa to which grumpy santa retorted by putting a dance bounty on his head. Whoever whisks him off his feet with a dance or a kiss wins some money, we have the Sun lion around somewhere and I think someone let loose a bunch of dog pokemon? And then there is flying mistletoe. Everywhere." emphasis on everywhere.

Evan holds up his drink. "But at least I got a glass of eggnog so it should make it pretty worthwhile." he comments with an added grin and a nod of confirmation. "I'm pretty sure that's all of it."

At least most of it. Right? He wasn't sure. He was having a hard time with so many people being so close and it took most of what he had in him to make sure he didn't look stressed out at all.

The sweater was a good distraction for that too.

>>answers , gives him a run down of the nights shenanigans thus far
>>mentions his eggnog because he likes it and only has 1 cup a year so he is pleased

>>wearing an oversized version of this monstrosity but with a galar rapidash instead

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 15:47:08 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"Oh my god he's actually gonna do it..." he mumbled to himself, covering his mouth to hide the smile and laughter coming from it. Jet was almost in disbelief as he just casually walked up to Kim and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Although what was even funnier was the face the guy made after he was kissed by the rocket. Tears were streaming down Jet's face as he held back the laughter. He wiped his eyes as he folded over with the paining his stomach from keeping his explosive laughter as quiet as possible.

"So, uhh that went well?" he said, sighing after his laughter had ceased. "Haven't seen someone looking so disgusted since my mom accidentally drank moomoo milk 2 months past the expiration date." he laughed again, clapping Priam on his back. "Don't worry though, I'm sure you can find someone else to practice on so you don't look as bad again." giving him a smirk he pointed over to the same people Priam had pointed out to him before. "Any of them strike your fancy?"

[attr="class","merktagI"]
tl;dr Even more banter with

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

outfit

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 20:21:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Caius cocked a brow when Stormy accepted his offer, “Wait really?he almost sounded astonished that she’d accept but after a few seconds he’s quickly shift gears.

With half lidded eyes and a cool smile he’d extend his hand in an invitation to lead her. “After you.” had she accepted he’d excuse himself from the group and they’d make way for the floor.

“Ey Adrian! Good to see you again.” he’d greet the other male with a raised hand before turning back to his dance partner. It had been a while since he had done any dancing that wasn’t dirty. Doing his best to imitate all of the dancing he had seen so far he’d hover one hand over their side, kept their hand in his and he’d stand up good and straight.

“Shall we begin?”

>>leads on over to the floor
>>greets his boyos
>>Isn't sure what sort of dance to do so he's about to hard wing it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 21:30:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa returns Stormy's smile and watches as Caius whisks her away before she can really get to chatting - and suddenly the group is dispersing, and Najwa is left almost alone. Her mouth remains open for a few, calculated and quiet seconds, before she closes it and turns to look at Cait, who remains.
[break][break]
"Ah, I'm..." Najwa adjusts her glass to her left hand as she holds out her right. "Doctor Najwa Essam, pleased to meet you." She smiles softly, retracting her hand whether the other woman took it, or not.
[break][break]
Glancing around the ballroom, she licks her lips and takes another sip, snickering at Kim as he dances away - twirling the poor girl who's asked him to take her for a spin. "Life of the party." She hums and smiles fondly, before looking back to Cait. "Do you often come to parties like this?" Najwa circles her finger in the air, before feeling her cheeks dust pink.
[break][break]
"As many as I've been to, I don't think I'll ever be used to it." She chuckles.
[break][break]
tldr; najwa is speaking with cait about how she's terrified of social events, without outwardly saying it.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 23:15:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3 @gawdzilla
[break]

Stormy takes @gawdzilla's hand, allowing him to lead her onto the dance floor. While they mix and mingle, dancing slowly and steadily in between the masses - she catches a young man approach Kim. He interrupts his lovely dance with the teenage girl to kiss him hard on the mouth. He then walks back to his partner who had most likely dared him to do it, cuing 's finger guns.[break][break]

She rolls her eyes after witnessing this, adjusting her steps and attention so as to not step on her partner's toes.[break][break]

The group they had originally been apart of seemed to have broken off, leaving @bean4 with and . Her breath catches in her throat slightly when she catches a glance of approaching evan to speak. He seems to be in good spirits, if a little winded, indicating he's only just arrived.[break][break]

Stormy refocuses on Caius, smiling and shaking her head apologetically.[break][break]

"Sorry, it seems I'm very distracted tonight. How rude of me."[break][break]

The woman tilts her head curiously before begging a question.[break][break]

"So, Caius. How is the life of a gym leader treating you?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]