close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 11:47:26 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
As cold as the Hoenn region had become, there was still one cave that could still give chills to any trainer! And the cold hating Rocket Grunt decided he didn't suffer enough in life so he came to the cave just outside of Mosdeep. He wondered what kind of Ice types he could find this time around and with Arcanine by his side (mainly for the heat as per usual) he ventured down the rope ladder into the cave!
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 12:55:24 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging:
“Gemi-knee! Gem-eye-ni! If you don’t keep up, you’ll get lost! I’m not jumping in ice water to find either of you!” Annie managed to sound assertive, but she knew that it was a lie. At a moment’s notice she’d dive into the tide if she thought it meant saving one of her team members, but she didn’t expect the day to force her hand. The star twins watched each other’s backs as they propelled themselves through the water. Nearby, on dry land, the trainer was taking Frankie for a test drive. The chimera, it seemed, didn’t take kindly to being ridden, stumbling and stopping on what should have been a smooth ride. Him having to carry both Annie and her camping backpack wasn’t helping much, and she knew as much, which was why she wasn’t complaining.

“Oh? I see somebody ahead! Over to them!” The beast obeyed, coming to a rough halt before Jet and his furry friend. The girl, for once, said nothing, instead choosing to stare down at him. It seemed that she enjoyed being the taller one for once.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:30:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LAPRAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shell armor[break]
life dew / perish song / body slam / water pulse / freeze-dry
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN DIGLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / tangling hair[break]
iron head / sandstorm / metal claw / earth power
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 15:24:09 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
"Oh God..." he sighed, seeing the young girl coming from aa literal mile away. The moment he climbed down the ladder into the cave he heard the energetic roars of some young girl in the distance and in a one way cave they were bound to meet. The situation was almost enough to deter Jet from actually going into the cave but alas he decided to swallow his pride and just venture forth. Who knew? Maybe she'd leave him alone.

But that would only happen if the girl was normal and Jet had any decent luck! Cu on the other hand seemed incredibly eager to meet the star twins and looked in curious awe at the pokemon the brunette was riding. It was around the same height as the fire type but looked far more annoyed. Probably due to the fact that it's trainer was just riding it against it's will. Jet wasn't one to point this out to people given his line of work but he had half a mind to mention it. That is before he was interrupted by an odd shadow that grew in size appeared before him.

Arcanine barked loudly looking upwards as it hopped backwards. Jet turned to meet it's gaze and noticed a pale belly of a pokemon hurdling towards him from above. Jumping to one side into a roll he turned back to see that a Lapras had just tried to flatten him! "Holy crap!" The transport pokemon seemed rather aggressive for what is normally known to be a serene species. Jet picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off while Cu went in for an attack. It closed the distance incredibly quickly and went for a crunch around the lapras's throat. While it connected, his doggo was blasted back by a huge cascade of water that hit Cu square in the face. "Shit, he's confused..." he mumbled to himself seeing the fire type stagger around a bit. "Burn up!" he yelled, knowing that this move would at least make a large area of effect. Shaking it's head, Arcanine opened it's mouth, it's fur glowing a bright orange as it let out a huge explosion of fire at the lapras. The attacker was subdued and left it wide open to be caught by Jet.

After the battle he walked over to his pokemon to see how it was feeling. Other than still being slightly confused it seemed relatively fine. It's fur was now a greyer orange in colour after using burn up and it felt quite a bit colder. Taking out his pokeball, he returned his arcanine so it could rest up and get it's fire back, literally. He glanced over to the girl to see if she had to deal with anything, thinking he'd need to tag along with her if he wanted to do some training.

+Lapras caught~
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 7:45:16 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
The mount stared at the stranger, his gaze silent but intense. Not annoyed at him, or even the girl, just… very focused on something. Its master, on the other hand, had a slight squint to her eyes and a questioning look. She opened her mouth to greet him. Her eyes widened with her mouth as she spotted danger approaching. Frankie didn’t need to be told to leap out of harm’s way, leaving Annie hugging its neck to hang on.

“You’re quick on the draw, Frankie, but I’d appreciate a warning next time!” The girl sounded more enthusiastic than relieve as she scrambled off her Pokemon, who’d fixed his glare on the Lapras. The twins had found something else to worry about, if their cries were anything to go by. Annie followed the directions of their flashes of light over to a lone Diglett. A hairy Diglett, in fact, channelling the beginnings of a sandstorm. Well, they couldn’t have that! “Frankie, stay on guard for now! Gemi-knee, Gem-eye-ni, hose that guy down!” It was, perhaps, overkill, having one Pokemon blasted out of the area with two Hydro Pumps, but nobody on Annie’s team seemed too fussed about it. With their enemy gone (if it knew what was good for it), the trainer turned to watch Jet catch a Lapras.

“Hey, you didn’t get flattened! Good job! I wonder why it was so mad, though…” The girl put a finger to her bottom lip, distracted by her own thoughts for half a second. “Did you try to take its food? I know that would make me want to crush somebody.”

wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 7:56:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / weak armor[break]
icicle spear / acid armor / ice beam / mist / magnet rise
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRABOMINABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
ice punch / power-up punch / ice hammer / rock smash / amnesia
[break][break]

[break]
Jet caught the Lapras successfully!

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 15:56:47 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
"What? No!" he said rather defensively at the accusation. It was more insulting to the young lad since he was apart of the rockets and any accusation was rather well founded. Even if he didn't usually take part in those kind of things. Unless he was told to. But he wasn't and an innocent victim to a random lapras attack! "I dunno why it attacked me. Maybe it thought I was you or something?" He retorted with his arms crossed.

He was actually about to speak again but he felt water along his feet. Looking up he saw the source, being two water types who just murdered a diglit. "Aww man, If I get a cold I'm suing!" with a disgruntled work he pointed at the girl as he approached it. The pokemon she was riding really stood out and his expression soon lightened seeing the unique looking beast. "Anyway, why are you in a place like this?"
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 8:07:10 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
The girl slowly looked the man up and down, and then at herself. Even a rampaging Pokemon wouldn’t mix the two up; the thought showed in a single raised eyebrow. Besides- “I haven’t done anything wrong! …In here. Yet. And even if I did, Lapras love me! Just ask Melody. And you’ve gotta lighten up, dude.” She pointed to the pair of Starmie, or rather, the makeshift lake that they were swimming in. “It’s Shoal Cave! Did you not know that this place is flooding? Give it an hour and you would’ve been soaked anyway. Fortunately-“ She jabbed a thumb into her chest. “This is when the best Pokemon come out to play, and great trainers like myself come in to find them!”

As if on cue, a beast’s roar drew her team’s attention. A Vanillish, biting onto the head of a Crabominable to ride it into battle. Frankie prepared for a charge, while Annie raised her other eyebrow. “I’m just gonna… not handle this one. Hey, Gemi-knee! Run Operation Distraction for me, will you?” The regular-coloured Starmie cast Spotlight, drawing the ire of the wild Pokemon. Once the beasts had swerved into the water to give chase, Gemini swam off to lure them elsewhere. “Gem-eye-ni, keep an eye on them, alright? Juuust in case.” The shiny Starmie disappeared beneath the water too, leaving Annie and Frankie to watch the stranger. “They’ll be fine, and back in a second. In the meantime, it’s your turn to answer: who are you, and what’re you doing here?”

wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 0:13:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / ice body[break]
aqua jet / ice beam / aqua ring / encore / icicle spear
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
muddy water / slam / toxic / mud bomb
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 0:01:41 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
"Who the hell is melody?!" he asked in total confusion at the defense the girl presented. He assumed it was one of the kid's friends or something who would back them up in any kind of situation, but at the moment she looked like she was on her lonesome. Aside from the twin Staryu and the big beefy looking pokemon she was riding.

Regardless the girl continued to defend herself with ridiculous accusations to get her out of any blame. "Flooding doesn't just happen in the blink of an eye!" he protested looking down at his now soaked shoes and socks. Should I take them off or leave them on? he pondered, already feeling the cold seep into his very soul. He really was in a pickle here and this random trainer wasn't even going to help him by the looks of things! Ugh so rude.

"Okay fine whatever. If I 'Lighten Up' and tell you who I am can you at least give me a hand?" he replied with a sigh, clearly fed up with the whole situation. Since for the moment his fire type was out of commission too he really was stuck with trying to keep himself warm and possibly safe too considering the abundance of ice types that roamed around the caves.

While her pokemon began their little operation Jet stuck his hands in his pockets hoping to conserve some heat. "Anyway my name is Jet and uh, I'm a trainer too." he said shifting his gaze to avoid eye contact. While the statement wasn't neccisarily true it wasn't false either. He was a trainer, but he mainly trained his pokemon to do some crime for the rockets. Ever since joining the infernal group, Jet could never really feel naturally explaining his situation. It always felt like a point of caution to tip toe around or else it would explode in his face. It was really clear to see from his body language that he disliked talking about it first. Well at least she went first and- Hey wait a minute! No she didn't! "Now your turn! What's your name?" he asked in a more accusatory way rather than a simple question. Lightening up was sure going to be tricky...
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 22:26:21 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
Poor guy. He seemed flustered, or just frustrated with the predicament he’d stuck himself in. She probably shouldn’t have laughed and she knew it, but as much as she covered her mouth, she couldn’t stop a few giggles from escaping. “Sorry, sorry…” Her shoes were starting to take in water too, but she didn’t seem to mind too much. Or, more likely, she’d gotten very good at not letting it show. “I guess I’m just used to it. Getting lost. A lot. It’s kinda hard to get annoyed by it when it happens twice a week and all that. I think I know the way out of here.. When the twins come back.”

Frankie was keeping a close eye out for said Pokemon, just in case they returned with trouble, but even it couldn’t see them coming. One Starmie leapt out of the water, but it was several times smaller than the one that they had seen moments before, still under the effects of Minimize. The other climbed onto dry land, but wasn’t quite the same as before. Outside of the water, the Camoflage was a lot less effective, giving it the illusion of waves passing over its body. They’d seemed to have distracted a fair few Pokemon, judging by the pair of water-types running past in the distance. Annie offered them a thumbs-up; Frankie merely stared. “Thanks, twins! I’ll see you guys later. Right now, I need to be a tour guide!” Both were returned to their balls, and in short order, Frankie was too.

“I’m Annie Mei. Up-and-coming trainer extraordinaire, owner of Camp Annie, and current water-type searcher! But I guess that I can search and help you get out.” Another Pokemon was sent out: her Lapras. “Melody, we gotta get out of this cave again! I hope that you remember the way out.” Her sea beast gave her a gentle, mildly amused look. In short order, the trainer had climbed aboard her Pokemon’s back, and gestured for Jet to do the same. “Come on, before we drown! Unless you’ve got something to swim with.”
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 6:51:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
double hit / earthquake / ice shard / take down / icicle crash
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / pickpocket[break]
dark pulse / ice shard / taunt / metal claw / fake out
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 17:56:16 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
Jet gave Annie a squinted glare as she started to laugh at him. He probably looked 60 years older too considering he had his hands folded under his arms and his back hunched. He was cold! How else was going to keep warm! "Wait no stop!" he shouted in a pleading tone, lunging at the girl so she wouldn't get off her pokemon. "I didn't mean a hand to get out of here! I'm not lost!" he yelled feeling a bit of colour rush to his face. He really should have specified but he was still going to blame the girl! "I needed you to give me a hand with my wet socks and shoes! Awwwh man I'm gonna get a flu..." he sighed heavily shaking his head while Zap continued to scuttle over the boy, absorbing his static electricity.

After a brief interaction with her pokemon, the girl turned back around and gave a quick infomercial on herself. "Really? Annie Mei?" her parent's must have been bullied in school. Well even still, names aside she did seem rather capable especially as a trainer. "Water types? But you already have two?" he asked with a cocked head looking over at the twins. Gee, this girl really was a strange one. Although it didn't last as the brunette let out her own lapras named melody, clearing up the little confusion he had earlier.

"What do you mean?! You just saw me catch my own lapras 3 minutes ago!" still clearly frustrated he took out the pokeball he just caught the transport pokemon with. He released it from it's ball and the minute he did, the pokemon went to jump on him again! "Christ! What's your problem dude!" he yelled at his new team member who still was pretty annoyed about being beat up by the young Rocket. At the retort the lapras got even more mad looking as it went to charge into Jet head first. Oh wait it's a girl isn't it...

Now on the ground after taking the force of the headbutt, Jet's lapras went over to melody, as if asking for a hand. Jet meanwhile was unable to even breath properly after being winded by his very own pokemon! And now he lay in a ever growing puddle on the floor, soaking wet and freezing. Those damn Starmie flooding the place!

Seeing her trainer in distress, Zap decided to send a few low volts of electricity through Jet to try and get him up again. "Ah okay! Hey! Meadbh! Don't be mean!" he yelled again pointing aggressively in the lapras' direction. While it still looked pissed, the pokemon's face softened up slightly hearing it's new nickname. Still it wasn't going to be enough for it to just be commanded by this meanie trainer! Instead it wanted to stay around Annie and Melody since they looked like they were having more fun.

Now looking even less "Lightened up," Jet took off his jumper which was now also soaking in water too. Okay yeah he was definitely getting a cold. Seeing him look so flustered brought a condescending smile to Meadbh's face. It soon shifted drastically though as it spun around quickly and shimmied forward on the water. With another perplexed look, Jet turned his head to see a giant tusked pokemon standing up on a nearby ledge. It huffed a hefty amount of steam from it's snout like nostrils as it glared down at Meadbh. Meadbh returned the look and shimmied more towards the mammoth. "Don't be silly." he said patting the pokemon on it's shell. "Snipe him from here, make him come down to you." he said with a smirk and a sly wink to his new pokemon who looked like she comprehended right away. Opening her mouth she let out a stream of water, aiming for the Mamoswine rather that just underneath it. That was one heck of a water pulse. While it wasn't exactly what Jet had in mind, the result was the same. The large woolly monster got struck by the attack and even ended up falling off the ledge onto the ground. It really didn't look like it could do much more, so being the humble guy he was, Jet threw a pokeball towards it so it could prove it's strength another day. While the ball shook the Lapras looked delighted with herself at their accomplishment and let out a gleeful note of sound, causing some of the water at their feet to dance around Jet's ankles and then shoot upwards. The water fell in a refreshing deluge for the water pokemon but it was yet another thing that made the blue haired lad practically freeze as now every inch of him was drenched in ice cold water. "A-Anyway, you said you know where the exit is?" he said hoping his teeth wouldn't chatter too much. At least his hair was still on point!

+Catching Mamoswine
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shaol Searching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 10:36:06 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
Questions. So many flustered and frustrated questions. Was that what she sounded like to other people? She’d have to keep that in mind for the next time anger took hold of her. Then again, the way anger worked, she doubted she’d remember. Oh well. Normally, the man’s attitude would have gotten her riled up, but something about it fell short of irritating her. Perhaps it was the side helping of confusion his words carried, as if he had no idea what was going on. It could have been his overreaction to what she considered a minor inconvenience. Maybe it was his hair.

It might have been his hair.

Whatever it was, against her best efforts, she couldn’t keep the smile off her face. She didn’t answer, mostly because her lips were pursed, but even then, they’d curved into the biggest grin. Seeing the poor boy betrayed by his own Pokemon was the final straw. The threat of being soaked didn’t stop her from falling onto the floor laughing, nor did her Lapras’ concerned calls. She didn’t get up until he’d finished catching his newest Pokemon – not because she was done laughing, but because the damp floor had chilled her body, and was threatening to do the same to her soul next.

“Okay. Okay, I’m done.” She wasn’t done, if her choked words were any indication. “Aw, man… I’m sorry. I know you must be new to this and I shouldn’t laugh, but…” A hand went to cover her mouth again. Then it had to cover a sneeze. “Shoot, now I’m gonna get sick too!” The realization wasn’t enough to keep the smile off her face.

“Anyway. Lots of questions. I’ll try my best to answer. But first!” Another Pokeball was retrieved, and with it, a Vulpix was sent out. “Sune, we’re running Operation Annie’s Cold.” She could have made up the name, but the little fox’s nod told that this was fairly normal for the trainer.

“Yeah, Annie Mei! What’s wrong with my name? And yeah, I’ve got water types. Why shouldn’t I catch more? Every good trainer’s got a variety of Pokemon for every situation. One time I had to help fight a fire, and I only had Melody!” She stroked the Lapras’ neck as she climbed aboard her spiked shell. “Not that there’s anything wrong with her, but in times like those, it’d be great to have backup. Besides, I’ve got a plan, and for that plan I need more water and ice Pokemon!”

The Vulpix stood at the water’s edge, large eyes peering up at Annie. “Oh no, not for me. Operation Annie’s Cold on that guy!” She pointed to Jet, and Sune pranced over to him, very careful to avoid the puddles. She sat at his feet, waiting. “You can carry her while we’re moving if you want. Vulpix are like little heaters – really handy for this time of year! Just be nice to her, or she’ll curse you. Anyway!”

“Yeah, you did catch a Lapras. You also beat up that Lapras, after it tried to beat you up. I figured that things might be a bit rocky between you guys, and it might not be too eager to help right away.”

Melody, like most Lapras, was clever enough to understand Annie’s words beyond the vague commands she gave, and so she took the girl’s words as a prompt to try and ease tensions. It’s fine, Melody said to her kin, as best a Lapras could. Trainers could be nice. It took some getting used to, but soon they’d be as close as her and Annie. “One of us probably knows the way out, but you’re really going to want to get on that Meavuh soon… Unless you just like being wet.”
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga