Richard's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 23:59:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
RICHARD POWERS

MALE ● TWENTY ● LEAGUE ● HETERO

FRIENDS

When it comes to making friends, Richard has never had trouble. The young man is very extroverted, and will often play "the approacher" rather than "the approached". Richard is almost always smiling or grinning and more than loves a laugh making him rather approachable if he (oddly) doesn't end up starting the conversation, a true conversationalist...maybe too much because he doesn't know how to shut up. This can be annoying to enemies and friends alike. But his friends are usually those that can actually put up with his mouthy demeanor. He does this extraordinary amount of talking the most with people who seem distant in an effort to get them to open up. This is because he does truly care for his friends and their well-being. Richie has no problem helping his friends in a time of need, and just the same he has no issue unleashing his full verbal potential (sarcasm, snark, and all) to put them in their right mind before they make a stupid mistake in exchange for their safety, even if it does piss them off.

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

ENEMIES

Richard makes enemies almost as easily as he makes friends. Besides obvious picks like Team Rocket, those who would harm his friends or those who would harm Pokémon, Richard is very deceitful and manipulative in nature in order to formulate strategy, meaning he doesn't mesh well with most people who value honor if they weren't already friends prior to this trait rearing its head. Also, as mentioned above, he doesn't shut up. In or out of battle, serious situation or not, he always has a comment, and if it's someone he doesn't like then these comments are definitely meant to be hurtful. Furthermore, he has no problem faking or running away to get himself out of a dangerous situation. Sometimes this can be a sham for a plan...and sometimes he's genuinely being underhanded for self interest, and though he'd never go as far as to betray a friend, moments like these still put him at odds with people that possess a high sense of pride. He also has a heavy dislike for know-it-alls.

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

LOVERS

eRichard isn't at all new to romance. He's had his fair share of relationships and flings. As such, he sees no reason as to why he'd say "no" to a partner now so long as he has feelings for her as well. Richard is the type to make his love and affection known to his partner often, the type of jokester and lover that will still flirt with her, corny pick-up lines and all, even if they are in a relationship by then. Richard needs somebody who would actually keep him level-headed and in his place without being afraid to do so. Someone who's not afraid to call him out on his shit, just as he's not afraid to call other people out on theirs, and someone who will continually support him.
OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

OTHERS

These don't really fit into either or but they're also wanted:

• Rival→ Someone to keep Richard on his toes and help him become better than ever before by posing a constant challenge for him as he grows. This would be in between friend and enemy. They certainly wouldn't be best buds but not exactly deadly enemies either. (Of course he doesn't have to have one rival but this would be the Vegeta to his Goku as opposed to a Hit or Piccolo, for instance)
  • Mentor→ Someone to help Richard become better than ever more directly through lessons and training. This wouldn't be a friend being that they're his superior but certainly wouldn't be an enemy or lover.

deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Richard's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 21:32:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

RELATIONSHIP
RICHARD x SHINRA

For sure Richard can have a loud-mouthed rival! He's a loud-mouth himself, though certainly much less of the flexing type. At least not physically! We can discuss it further in DMs if you'd like!
deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Richard's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 22:13:16 GMT
noah faber Avatar
@skyfather +
noah and richard have a familiar trajectory, moving from kanto to johto before landing hoenn!

i was thinking it'd be great to have noah be one of richard's closer allies/friends to help ground him in the region! they'd definitely find common ground due to their similar histories. i can see noah opening the opportunity to explore richard's grief about his mother's possible death and their shared displacement.

noah would either be an accomplice to richard's tomfoolery, or in a hypocritical way (as noah gets in sticky situations because of his impulsiveness) scold him out of care too.

they could know each other from the past, or we could just thread them as having already met in hoenn and having shared that information.

we could do a duo wild to help richard get more pokemon- or do a mission!! let me know what your thoughts are!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Richard's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 6:24:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @skyfather

Lemme just start off by saying: this FC and the anime he's in is literally in my top 5. ♡

But on to more relevant matters! It's honestly kind of tricky for me (personally) to decide whether I want to shoot for a rivalry or friendship between Remy and Richard. It seems like it could EASILY go either way, like a see-saw! So maybe we should shoot for that, instead? The see-saw RP? Remy is Team Rocket, but he doesn't necessarily abuse his Pokémon or anything. He's tough with them when it comes to training but he's also caring, kind of like a hard-ass football coach. He doesn't condone physical abuse at all, but he's obsessed with power and improvement. So he goes ALL-OUT with his Pokémon when they battle, and people sometimes think he goes overboard. Morally speaking.

But yeah, I think the two definitely have what it takes to become rivals, but also potentially just friends who like to give each other a hard time. If you want, we can have them get assigned to a mission together! Just lmk!