awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
holiday hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 10:22:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
the trees can't grow without the sun in their eyes; and we can't live if we're too afraid to die

The setting really was quite picturesque: a grand waterfall descending from the canyons nearby into a glistening lake that reflected the moonlight above. Rocky outcrops and fields of grass interspersed with noble oak trees and berry bushes. If it had been summertime, Remy might have settled down for a peaceful picnic. As it was, however, he found himself wishing he'd added another layer to his outfit. The snow wasn't coming down too hard, of course. But that hardly did anything to help with the windchill.

With Earl Grey the Sinistea tucked into the warmth of his hood, the Galarian native shoved his hands into the pockets of his fuzzy thermal jacket and walked down the trail, trying to ignore his body's shivering or the plumes of white that exited his mouth with every exhale. The locals nearby in Fallarbor Town had said they'd heard some weird noises this way, after all. He couldn't turn back now. Especially after doing some research and discovering that certain rare Pokémon had frequented this area before.

Considering its proximity to the famous Meteor Falls, though, he couldn't say he was all too surprised...

searching

made by nette of gs!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holiday hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 22:11:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VIBRAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
dragon breath / dig / boomburst / sandstorm
[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
holiday hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 2:47:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
the trees can't grow without the sun in their eyes; and we can't live if we're too afraid to die

Remiel's snowy footprints eventually led off the trail and into a clearing of frosty grass and oak trees. He stood behind one of the mighty trees, peeking out from its side as he watched a Vibrava enter the leaves of another just across from him. Its buzzing reverberated throughout the cold air. Sensing it, Earl Grey the Sinistea emerged out from Remiel's hood and acknowledged his trainer with a look: a silent 'what is going on' conveyed to the male.

Calmly, the spectacled lad in question gestured towards the tree with a nod. "There's a Vibrava there. I need you to lure it out, understand? They can be pretty territorial. It should be easy." He whispered.

The ghostly cup of tea narrowed its barely there eyes. Sensing a bit of hesitance from the Sinistea, Remiel sighed. "Hm... how about waltz, then? Make it seem like you're unaware of its presence then use Protect when it strikes. I'll be ready." Well, he did have a new stance he wanted to try out for pokéball throws. A friend of his had claimed it was aerodynamically sound and improved the catch rate of any pokéball. It seemed more like a fanboy's pose than anything, but... he'd try it.

With a melodic chime (that almost sounded like a sigh), Earl Grey hovered out into the clearing and hesitantly began to waltz with itself. When Remiel noticed the Vibrava's head poke out from the leaves of the oak tree and regard his Sinistea, he shifted into a stance akin to a pitcher in a baseball game. One leg up and an arm craned back with his pokéball in hand while his body cocked itself sideways. He would put all the momentum from his hips and arms into his throw. He held that pose until...

Vibrava charged.

Earl used Protect.

Then he let it fly.

tldr; with vibrava baited out, remy threw a pokéball!

made by nette of gs!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holiday hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 7:03:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT VIBRAVA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
dragon breath / dig / boomburst / sandstorm
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!