Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
getting off the naughty list [open // mission]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:53:32 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"right this way, right this way!" noelle shouted out to the pokemon as they marched along through the thick snow of the forest that was once their home. most pokemon were grass-types, whose leaves quivered and shuddered as a bitter wind blew by.

she had decided to help out the rangers in their goal of helping move along the very heat-sensitive pokemon of a nearby, snow-ridden forest, and it was a far larger task than she realized. after be subjected to dancing in a horrible alola-like sway for nearly ten minutes by a particularly joyful ludicolo and having to stop a snowball fight between a couple of younger pokemon (and getting hit in the face several times while doing so), she couldn't wait for this to be over with.

most of the pokemon were moving along just fine, following her instructions and the warmth provided by her rapidash and typhlosion. there was one though who was a bit of a....tough customer. utterly refusing to move and lingering far behind, a massive torterra laid. the forest had likely been his home for many, many years, and leaving it behind, however briefly, to go into some city, man-made shelter didn't sound exactly 'nice'. noelle didn't blame him for not wanting to move. but, she'd feel horrible if the poor, stubborn old thing froze to death because of it.

approaching the tortoise whilst her pokemon continued to lead ahead the rest of the ground through the forest she gave a wave. "hey big guy! do you mind just sorta...kinda...moving a bit...faster?" she asked kindly with a smile. it was silent for a few moments, as the torterra glowered at her.

she got her answer in the form of a flurry of sharp razor leaves flying in her direction, blocked only by her quickly ducking behind a tree. "a simple no would've sufficed!" she complained loudly in a groan.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 10:30:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando pays no mind to the mischief his Weavile undergoes. To randomly pricking at slow movers with small ICE SHARDS, to delivering PUNISHMENT to those that dare start infighting, as long as they get the Pokemon move along, the how doesn't matter. As long as the Weavile doesn't bite off more than it can chew — requiring him to have to step in is a big no-no.

"Expect the same thing from wild Pokemon." His words mean little to the wild Pokemon but they do have some merit. With the shifting weather the seasonal migrations that are to come will push out Pokemon that otherwise call the area home. The territorial ones will do battle and with the weather favoring the invaders, there's not much of a future left for those that prove stubborn.

Weavile only goes so far as to bully similar sized Pokemon. Much larger ones such as the Torterra ahead are left alone in fear of a very real retaliation. Fernando peeks out from his end of the forest to trace the sound of something pelting a tree repeatedly.

"Everything okay down there?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 10:12:09 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Yes - yeah!" Noelle was quick to answer, not wanting to seem completely incompetent. to her relief, it was her typhlosion that came to her rescue. a snarl and blaze of his collar of flames was what drove the foul-tempered tortoise into moving, as the fire type spat embers at its heels. with a breath of relief, she was quick to rejoin her ally just up ahead. "some of these pokemon are really..." she trailed off, but the clear grimace she gave said enough. the desire of using her dragon types to really install some sense of 'pecking order' here was immense, but, she decided against it. they were scared and/or upset, she couldn't blame them for acting difficult.

"Do you think we'll run into any trouble?" There's a bit of anxiousness in her voice, "it feels like its also getting colder and colder by the minute -" She paused, brows furrowing slightly. "I didn't...take you as a person who.." She struggled to find the words without seeming overly blunt or offensive, "enjoyed...going out much. Like this." Instead of being tasteful, she found herself fumbling. truly, to her, the silph seemed like he'd much rather be indoors with a keyboard at his fingertips and telling some assistant what he wanted from a nearby staryubucks.  
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:39:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Stubborn? Yeah. They're a pain in the ass." Fernando lets out a sharp whistle and his Weavile pivots in place to stare back at him. He raises his hand and twirls his index finger before pointing in the direction of the herded Pokemon. Unsurprisingly, the Weavile seems to understand the unexplained gesture and scoffs in defiance, shaking its head in disapproval before leaping in the direction of the few stragglers that remain.

"They'll be fine as long as we stay with them. Not many Pokemon come in with the weather change so we only have to deal with the bold." He's about to elaborate further but Noelle's comment catches him off guard. She's not wrong, and it isn't the first time Fernando hears it, but the presumption brings about an annoyance not unlike the kind of muted fury that comes from rude comments from old customers at the PokeCenter.

Fernando merely smiles. His disdain is hidden under the painting of a practiced expression that comes with stomaching inaccurate comments day-in and day-out. "I get that a lot. Believe it or not, I spent a good part of my childhood exploring the wild by myself — just another ten year old kid set out to seek his fame and fortune."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 5:23:24 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
while there was no guarantee that the young prodigies' statement would be correct, and that their herding would go uninterrupted, they did bring slight relief. having to fight off some unknown enemy and keep a big group like this in line sounded like a headache and a half. the pinkette did perk up in slight interest as he 'debunked' her previous assumption.

"oh, wow - amazing! i took you for the type who...didn't really get out all that much. or even like to be out. but! if you ever wanna go on a 'dragon clan' hiking trip, i'll bring you along as my plus one, okay?" her offer was genuine and sincere, despite the utter shit show that those trips used to be. "believe me, until you've climbed mt. silver or mt. pyre dragon clan style, you've never really experienced nature!" she was, slightly, boasting, but, it seemed in good, genuine fun.

she fell quiet for a moment, if just to give a sharp whistle for her rapidash. the silver-flamed horse quickly appeared, snow melting with each step as fire blazed at its ankles. catching its trainers eyes, the pokemon began to carefully speed up those who strayed behind in effort to ensure the group stayed together. "i bet its nice to get away from everything once and a while, huh? seems super difficult and stuffy having to deal with business and league stuff all the time."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 21:57:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There's no doubt in his mind that her invitation to the 'Dragon Clan' is nothing more than her being courteous but Fernando will sink his greedy finger into whatever he can get. It's a chance to get closer to Mateo and the rest of Hoenn's elusive dragon tamers. "That'd be nice. I look forward to it."

He pauses.

"Actually, my biggest accomplishment was making it up Mount Silver when I was younger." It's a random fact that probably means very little to her but it's the best small talk she'll get out of him. "I've gotten used to being cooped up in an office. You start to miss the wild but when the only time you're allowed out is to deal with something dangerous, you start to appreciate the office."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 0:21:32 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

There's a small look of bewilderment on the woman's face at the idea of him of all people climbing mt. silver - let alone as a child. There's a clear look of awe within her green eyes, as her smile grows wider. "Amazing!"

"You shouldn't ever 'get used' to being cooped up in the office."
Noelle's voice is almost scolding. Given that she was quite the busy body herself, she didn't enjoy being cooped up in stuffy rooms or places. Unless it was at home, on the couch, with a bunch of food and a movie on. Otherwise, being out and exploring or simply enjoying what nature had to offer was the one place she desired to be. "I'll stop by more often then. We can...take nature walks together, or something." Her offer was a bit awkward, but genuine. An extension of friendship otherwise.

Even if she was positive security would haul her away before she even made it to the silph's hallway, let alone his office.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 7:36:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]In regards to almost any other topic, Fernando would’ve accepted the praise with humility. But not Mount Silver, not with the apex moment that both soured his childhood and cemented his outlook on life. “Ha, ha. Not really. I broke half the bones in my body,” he states to dismiss the praise entirely. Only after it comes out of his mouth does he realize how self-depreciative it sounds, even with his small talk laugh.

Thankfully, Noelle carries the conversation with the strength of someone weighed down by stony growths. Fernando can only nod in response, feeling his forced smile slacken into something more genuine at the other’s enthusiasm. “That sounds nice, actually. Feel free to stop by whenever.

It’s an empty acceptance, all well knowing that he’s always going to be too busy to actually accept, but that’s half the appeal. Knowing an offer is on the table and having someone follow through always catches his eye. It’s all about their audacity and to what great lengths they’re willing to go. Otherwise, it’s only small talk, something he full well expects.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:27:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: