Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
entering the dragon's lair [dw // open]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:55:15 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
it wasn't often others came this far into the forest that surrounded the large estate her clan called home. not only was it confusing, with trees large enough to block the sun, but, most were scared off by the mention of 'powerful beasts' lurking in its depths. those rumors weren't exactly untrue, given her family's...er..'reputation' of being a bit.....aggressive? destructive? but 'beasts'? how rude! still, something stirred in the air this morning, enough to bother the priestess from her sleep and go on a walk to calm her nerves.

as she walked through the thick, vast forest, she nearly jumped in a very 'scardy cat' esque pose when she abruptly stumbled upon someone, whom she thought was just some odd pokemon making noise at first. "Oh..." She trailed off awkwardly, trying to find her words.

"...Hi! Are...you lost?"
No, seriously, why were they here?

@open
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 10:40:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] It's not often that Fernando pays a personal visit to people he's rarely met but he makes an exception considering recent events. It's less about the person and more about the location, the background to and this so-called 'Dragon Clan'. Little did he realize that their residence was so far out in the wilderness, located around Meteor Falls and away from the city and towns.

Fernando doubles back to his watch, glancing at his position on his GPS before looking back up to check his surroundings. While hiking had always been a good way to cleanse his mind, veering off the track usually led to more trouble then it's worth. He dismisses the map with a beep and slips his Silph Scope back on, testing it out while making his special detour. With a resounding beep, it comes to life as the lens settles over his right eye. No sooner than having it turned on, someone enters the clearing.

"Oh. It's you," Fernando states, unable to remember the name of the person he came across back at Evergrande and Slateport.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 0:48:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GYARADOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
whirlpool / hydro pump / dragon dance / ice fang
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DELPHOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
mystical fire / lucky chant / psychic / howl
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 7:40:12 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Yes, me," Noelle offered a small smile and giggle, although, its slightly forced. She easily recognizes Fernando Silph - who wouldn't? she remembered her encounter with him a few times prior, as well as their most recent in slateport. 'i'm glad he's okay.'

"Noelle." She introduces herself again, if only because she had a small inkling of a feeling that he doesn't remember her. She couldn't help but feel the slightest bit curious though...Why would such an esteemed man be out here?

After pausing for a moment to take in his appearance and ponder over it, her mind went to Mateo and Kyle. They worked alongside him, right? Almost immediately though, she felt a pain in her chest. "If you're looking for him, well...Mateo's...not here," she told him a quiet voice that briefly faltered, "but, I guess you already know that, huh?" She tried to sound a bit more chipper, but, it's near impossible to.

"Are you lost?" She prompted again.

Surfacing from the stilled ponds that surround the area, a gyarados snarled at the two trainers with a guttural cry. dropping from the trees, a dragonite appears. she brandishes her electrified fist, the thunder punch delivering immense damage to the water serpent.

it drapes over, not defeated, but, wounded before its lengthy body is sucked into the red and white capsule device produced from the dragonite. it seemed she picked up the talent from mateo's dragonite, of aiding her trainer in capturing pokemon whilst her mistress was busy.

, capturing gyarados

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 3:49:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Ah. Sorry. I'll remember it this time." There's a certain awkwardness that drawls on the comment. Fernando realizes that it's rude to forget but considering how common it is for him to forget people he's only met a few times; he's grown used to it.

"Noelle." Repeating the name burns it into his memory and Fernando tries to associate that name to her appearance. At least he can remember her face.

"Ah." Fernando pauses. The mention of Mateo makes things even worse. "I'm sorry about what happened to Mateo." He doesn't make a promise about getting him back because Fernando knows that's not something he can commit to. He has no idea what they can do and that's why he's here. There's no sense or logic to his reasoning but something tells him to visit Mateo's domain. Maybe it's the delusions from his lack of sleep.

"I came to check in on you, I suppose." Fernando's head drops and it takes him a moment to look her in the eye. "Not you necessarily but whoever was here. I wanted to know if Mateo left anyone behind."

Fernando does not come alone. His Pokemon meander around the entrance to Meteor Falls to scout where Fernando cannot. He doesn't leave all of them but enough of them to tag team anything that come their way. A Delphox is the first victim and falls to their combined efforts between a variety of attacks. A Pokeball is brought between them and tossed. Suspension of belief.

++delphox

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:46:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water bubble[break]
liquidation / aqua ring / crunch / infestation
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD INDEEDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / own tempo[break]
aromatherapy / psychic / calm mind / disarming voice
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures were successful!
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 6:35:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"It's okay." Noelle offers yet another smile, although there's a tremble to her lips and a falseness in her eyes. "It'll...be okay." She repeated, her stare falling from his face and to her fiddling fingers. Even in her state though, she could acknowledge his 'good deed'.

"Oh, that's sweet of you!"
Even if it wasn't for her specifically, she couldn't help but feel grateful. "You're far kinder than you look." Her blunt words were intended to be sweet, but, even she realizes this wasn't the case the moment they left her lips. She offers a weak, apologetic look in response. But, she's too emotionally exhausted to truly care.

Staring up at him for a second, there's almost something mystical about the soul-searching stare the priestess gives, despite her tired looks. "Do you think he's okay?" She's not sure what sort of validation Fernando could give her. Maybe because he was who he was, she felt as though him speaking it into existence could make it happen.

It was childish thinking, but, she was cracking. The calm facade she'd tried to put on was dissolving. She was terrified. Worried. On the brink of losing it. It was a scary thought and place to be for someone like her, for a priestess was supposed to be at inner peace within themselves. Yet, all she could feel was turmoil.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:27:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "I... uh... I get that a lot." Fernando's own expression is forlorn and the mutual melancholy of losing someone is met with a disturbing silence. Mateo meant next to nothing to him compared to his connection with the Dragon Clan but he understands loss. He treats it the same as any other colleague and with the terror of the Rocket Invasion their numbers no longer have an effect. Another fallen ally is nothing more than a statistic but Fernando carries out the courtesy of trying to understand someone else's misery.

"I don't know. Everyone's scrambling to try and find a way to rescue him." Fernando doesn't pull any punches. Lying does nothing but delay the inevitable. He has his hopes but those rest on the bridges of an optimistic wish. Mateo is a strong trainer and losing him means more to him than anyone else. Fernando has his own uses for the Elite Four member and without him, that sets him another step back. "Mateo is strong but so are those creatures. I don't know enough to be sure. All we can do is prepare and hope."

pass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:56:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POLIWAG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / water absorb[break]
hypnosis / wake-up slap / mud shot / rain dance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CLAMPERL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
whirlpool / shell smash / iron defense / clamp
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 9:23:23 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
It was both childish and hopeless to try and rely on the affirmations of others to make herself feel better. She wasn't a child that needed to be lied to about an otherwise grim situation. Despite this, Noelle visibly flinched at the truth the young silph uttered.

"I know," the words failed to come out how she wanted to. They were cracked and weak, as her smile fell completely and her fist clenched. To her annoyance, she felt tears beginning to well in her eyes once more, both out of sheer frustration and desperation over the otherwise hopeless situation. There were so many things that could go wrong - that would go wrong. It made her mind swirl and chest feel heavy, and she found herself rubbing her eyes, trying to hide the influx of waterworks. "S-sorry," she apologized, head bowed.

"How do you...how do you stay so calm?" She felt embarrassed, amongst her anguish. As a priestess - no, the priestess of the Dragon Den, remaining in a state of calmness was detrimental to her role. 'Inner peace', was what they'd called it. But, here she was, dealing with her first, real loss and barely able to keep herself together. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:22:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "No, no. It must be hard." Fernando's quick to dismiss her apology. Comforting strangers has never been his strong suit and he finds the impending pause both awkward and cringe-worthy. Thankfully, it doesn't last.

"Bad things happen to those that don't deserve it. We cannot prevent it but we can do everything in our power to make things right. If I have time to worry then I have time to focus my efforts into doing everything possible to right unjust wrongs." Fernando encapsulates this ideal to the utmost and it proves to be one of his greatest weaknesses. He's correct to an extent but he knows no restraint in his own ideology. He pushes himself past his limits and that's what erodes his otherwise strong foundation.

"At least in my experience."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 1:14:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINCHOU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOTTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 4:59:34 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The priestess listens to his words rather keenly, paying attention to them like a student might a teacher. They were simple, but, true. There was no 'trick' to suddenly make the world stop spinning or her fears insignificant. All she could do was push forward and make things right. "I see..." She spoke in a softer tone, giving the slightest of nods. "Aren't you afraid of making the wrong decision though? There's...something that I feel I should do, that I need to do, but, I'm..." She was at a loss for words, "afraid."

She knew Kyle was planning on leading a search party of his own. If she hurried, perhaps she could catch them. But, what if it'd be better to wait until they had more backup? What if she proved to only be a burden to the more experienced trainer? 'I can't just...sit here and do nothing! But, I'm...'
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 6:47:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"It's Hoenn. People make the wrong decisions all the time."

In the aftermath of Slateport, Fernando's given up on masking his grievances with the many idiots who call the region home. The fact that , an Elite Four, one of the people he specifically chose, got entangled in this mess was bad enough. It's the reaction of and in the face of this adversity that spurs his frankness.

"Thinks it through, weigh the pros and cons, and if you still need to do it then make sure you do it properly."

What's the worst that could happen? She'll slap Balder or Olivia? At this point, there's little more they could lose. If only they knew what awaited them in Ultra Space. Maybe then they could've saved Noelle from losing her unannounced child.

Eventually his Pokemon come across an odd fish. Having never seen a Chinchou before they prod it to the point of it shocking it with SPARK. That's the wrong move. Fernando's Pokemon descend en mass, handling the Pokemon in earnest before cleaning up the mess with a spare Pokeball. It's their version of sweeping away the dead body underneath a rug.

++chinchou

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 21:14:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]FERNANDO CAUGHT CHINCHOU!!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ELECTRO BALL

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!