august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
advent [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 3:36:30 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

petting arcanine's head as he brought mateo another decoration to put atop of SCEPTILE as they stood outside their home. the fire dog would bark with glee, wagging its tail from excitement as they decorated their companion as if he were an actual christmas tree. they were almost finished. "thanks for the assist, arcanine." looking around, he wondered where the star that was to go on top of sceptile's head had gone. "sceptile, we need that star if you're gonna show up and entertain the orphans dressed like this. where the heck did you put it?" sceptile wasn't exactly sure where the star went himself.

notes: random solo catch thread + advent stuff.

[attr="class","merktagI"]hi gamer

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga