thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
This is the cleaning song [gavin/mission]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 19:13:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gavin"]

A shriek cuts the night.

Gavin chuckles under his breath, low and throaty.

"I think he has."

Gavin signals to his Steelix to uncurl just enough to let them out, casting a warning glance back over his shoulder at their cowering witness. He thinks the man's wet himself; his expression scrunches in disgust.

"Don't let him leave," he instructs his Pokemon, and her rumble shakes the ground beneath his feet.

Placing two fingers in his mouth, Gavin lets out a sharp whistle to locate his bat. The answering screech comes from somewhere nearby, and Gavin strides toward the sound to find another man on the ground with his hands shielding his neck.

Crobat circles him, threatening.

"I-It keeps trying to bite me!"

He's met with an unsympathetic laugh as Gavin grabs the man by the back of his shirt and hauls him to his feet. Slinging an arm around the witness in false camaraderie, he steers the man toward Isra.

"We're going to have a little talk."

Gavin's smile is menacing. Thoughts of his interrupted experiment have all but faded.

notes:
they enjoy their job too much

[newclass=.gavin] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin b] color: #716075; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin i] color: #716075; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 23:33:35 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra follows along behind Gavin, letting him lead the way to his pokemon. She trusts that the ones around the other witness will be more than enough to keep the man in line, especially when he's already so terrified. Not that she really blames him, any normal human would be scared out of their whits with a bat herding them around and a steelix coiling about them. The rumble in it wake only serves to psyche most people out.

What they find next is no less amusing, his pokemon has done just as well to curtail their runaways. Isra comes to a stop before them, letting Gavin handle dragged the man her way. She so does enjoy a little terror in the eyes of the lesser, and with a snap of her fingers the chandelure that has been following her is front and center, swaying every so gently.

"And if you don't want to talk, you and Viv will become very good friends my dear."

She hopes they'll be good friends regardless, though the man certainly doesn't as is evident by the sickened look on his face and Isra begins to walk backwards. The sharp whistle has her pokemon following her as they make their way back to their other witness. There's a bit of an unusual bounce in her step for the moment, because she can't help but be in a good mood.

"No dawdling, I only have so much time to waste."

But she doubts Gavin will let him dawdle anyway, he's enjoying playing his part too much. She can tell.

>>oh just a wee bit

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 21:21:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gavin"]

As they regroup with their Pokemon, Gavin glances up to see plumes of smoke rising from the burning warehouse. A beautiful sight, but also a dangerous one.

To Isra, he says, "We hang around any longer and we're bound to run into first responders. We should move out."

It's a shame they have such baggage in the form of their witnesses, otherwise the Rockets could no doubt make a speedy escape via Isra's Pokemon. There was little that could be done, however; Gavin blindfolds his shivering witness and loops an arm through his like they're old friends.

Leaning close, he says with saccharine sweetness, "You're more valuable alive, but if you scream for help, I'll cut your throat. I'm sure we have an understanding."

The man whimpers, but nods.

notes:
they enjoy their job too much

[newclass=.gavin] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin b] color: #716075; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gavin i] color: #716075; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 21:47:06 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

he's not wrong, to linger much longer would be an unwelcome mishap in her carefully kept plans. The woman sits on the precipice of too many things to let herself get caught so easily. It would be too unfit and a time.

"I agree, though we may want to avoid leaving such tracks behind." a whistle brings her pokemon close, returning the majority and releasing only one in their wake, the Gardevoir seems to eye Isra, though the pokemon has become used to such things she seems disproving of her trainer's life choices. Isra doesn't seem to acknowledge it anymore. The whistle is answered if only because the pokmon has finally begun to relent when Isra asks her to.

The psychic is more than enough to lift their troublesome luggage's feet from the ground, a slow after though sweeping up their track behind them. Within moment whatever traces may have been left of their endeavors tonight are gone.

"I do have a question for you though." she looks at Gavin as they leave the scene of the crime.

"What sort of experiments?"

She didn't miss that comment when they first met up after all, simply stowed it away for later.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 23:58:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké, 10 infamy, 3x lucky letters.
[break]