where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 6:48:35 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

black coffee was always cheap.[break][break]

bailey cooper sipped the bitter brew from her shielded paper cup, wondering why she gravitated to something that was so devoid of pleasantries. a warm cup of black coffee could be a slap to the face if left to brew too long—battery acid for the stomach.[break][break]

she drank it because it was familiar.[break][break]

it summoned memories of being a young trainer, standing outside a pokemon center sipping from a small styrofoam cup. Before becoming a member of the elite four, before becoming a cadet, bailey cooper thought fondly of her broke years where she meandered like a bum from one city to the next.[break][break]

sitting on a stair step, she watched the occasional person as they passed by. in an oversized hoodie and worn jeans, no-one spared her a second glance, passing by her not realizing her position or her status.[break][break]

it was the way she liked it.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]

open

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 10:12:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] black coffee was always quick.

fernando silph guzzled down what was left of his lukewarm brew without second thought. it tastes straight like ass but that's never fazed him before. not since he was a child, before he knew the taste of liquor along with several other vices that, in exchange for a less than stellar taste, amplified experiences elsewhere.

he drank it because it was bitter.

he can feel the remnants of the coffee's taste along with the cotton mouth that comes after. the sensation is annoying but discomfort keeps him alert, awake enough to stir throughout the day despite his lack of sleep. rest never comes easy to silph with all things considered but the past few nights have been anything but productive. heart palpitations, passing out on his desk, he almost mistakenly pissed in the trashcan instead of the toilet due to their proximity and how inattentive he was.

but sunlight comes up and his body runs on autopilot once again, crossing over the hump of exhaustion and ready to meander like a bum from one city to the next. jogging at a brisk pace through mauville, fernando smiles at the people he passes with a face unfit for his true character. very few know him for his true thoughts but that's because he lives and breaths a lie to adjust to what society expects. in his standard semi-casual business attire, he can feel his toes twinge with the uncomfortable sensation of heat from his pacing, wearing heeled boots that have no business suffocating the heat of his run.

he starts up the steps for the pokemon center to switch out his current pokemon, unable to use the bulk of them after having lost to in a spar against her vast army. there was nothing more refreshing than limit testing his newly caught pokemon against her own, a habit that the two seem to turn into tradition after drawn out meetings.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 22:43:21 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

She caught sight of Fernando Silph.[break][break]

It was hard to miss him—there was an unusual urgency to his stride, as if the council member was always chasing the clock, always chasing the next appointment on his agenda.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper felt a different type of urgency. It boiled beneath the skin, sapping her of energy and of her focus. Instead of rising from her seat, she let her eyes roam and follow his brisk pace as he walked right past her.[break][break]

And she wolf-whistled—loud and clear, letting her shrill disturb the early morning silence.

[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:31:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] noisy. the sound of someone's call rips the attention of those around her and all eyes stare back at bailey cooper. fernando's among them and it takes him a moment to recognize her despite her outfit. it isn't until he hones in on her face, really scrutinizing her features with a scrunched up face of his own, does he make out the minor details of her profile.

"cooper?"

fernando scoffs with a light chuckle, stopping in place before starting back down the stairs and closer to her. naturally, he extends a hand. "what brings you to mauville?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:40:29 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

with shopping bags in hand. dawn was on his way to return with groceries for cait's gym. little did he know, he'd come to meet the man he hadn't seen since the beach festival. "mr. silph!" the bubbly male interjected. it was then that, in front of fernando, he saw a brunette haired female. "ohhh, is this your girlfriend?!" the energetic male would come to pass the councilman by. with both hands full of bagged groceries, a simple bow was all he could give. dawn, then, said, "hello, i'm---" wait, her face was familiar. "oh! aren't you pokenger's girlfriend?!" that's right, he recently saw her in the hnn news!

mission: rondez-view
notes: hi, i'm katherine pierce. i'm a survivor. :]

[attr="class","merktagI"],

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:20:06 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

There was a reason she was dressed casual.[break][break]

People knew her by the jacket. They could pinpoint her from a mile away if they could see that rim of tuffed fur latched to leather—and she wanted to avoid that. She wanted to blend in.[break][break]

Because the HNN had become the newest terror to plague her life. Her face, plastered with that masked vigilanttee, followed her unrelentingly. Kids would run up to her, holding out that offensive banner for her signiture. People were “shipping,” and she didn't even know what that fucking meant.[break][break]

She had never sailed a day in her life.[break][break]

When Fernando extended a hand, she took it. Rising up from the ground, she took the chance to brush the dirt from her knees. “I was just making a pit stop. Gotta get to Fallarbor later today for some training.” The usual. The more secluded the location, the better. At Fallarbor, she could head into the mountain range and find peace.[break][break]

But there was no peace to be found in Mauville.[break][break]

“Huh?” Her eyes switched to the newcomer, realizing that her whistle might have been a mistake. If she wanted to avoid the general public, that had not been a smart move.[break][break]

But Bailey Cooper was not very smart.[break][break]

“Um.” God, not today. “Excuse me, but who the hell are y—”[break][break]

And then that name. That damned name of that vigillantee.[break][break]

“Hell the fuck no,” and she shot it down with a gutteral growl, knowing better than to spiral into the same tiraid that got her banned from that website to begin with. “I don't even know the jackoff.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:33:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando doesn't pull any punches. The shake is firm and held with the resounding posture of a business man that's meeting someone he needs. In many respects, Bailey is one of them, member of the illustrious Elite Four, and now the main topic for the current news cycle. It makes sense why she dresses so plain and Fernando accepts her greeting with a grateful nod.

"Ah. Fallarbor sounds nice right about now." He never gets to follow that train or thought aloud. Not when his own name interrupts his thoughts and Fernando left staring at a man who seems both familiar yet distant. He knows that face from somewhere but can't put a name to it. It's been too long since the Aqua Summer Festival.

Fernando never gets a chance to get a word in before the tension rises. It looks like Dawn's stricken a chord and Fernando's eyes go wide. "You should know better than to trust rumors on the internet. After all, Sergeant Cooper has better taste then that." Deescalation isn't his strong point but at least he can try. "She's in League of her own."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:13:56 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"oh, really? how disappointing." he was secretly wanting to ask for an autograph. but he didn't wish to be anymore of a bother. "sorry about that, i'm dawn grandier. the new gym trainer of , i have to go now or else she'll scold me for running late!" as he was off, he'd say, "i hope we can talk some more again, pokenger girl! bye fernando!"

he was gone.

mission: rondez-view
notes: - exit hehe -

[attr="class","merktagI"] ,

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 20:07:20 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“It's Bailey! Bailey Cooper!” The pokenger girl barked as “Dawn” made his retreat.[break][break]

She would huff her next breath, breathing like a Tauros ready to charge. Her only refraint was the fact that she was in public, and that she was expected to conduct herself. Something about professionalism. Something about living up to the police badge she still carried.[break][break]

When she'd turn to Fernando, it was hard to clense the anger. “Can you believe these dumbasses? All fucking day I've been listenin' to this shit. All fuckin' day. Minute I get my hands on that scrawny little journalist, I'll wring the life outta him.”[break][break]

People were staring. She ran a hand against her forehead, pushing back her bangs and sucking in oxygen with the hopes of grounding herself.[break][break]

It just gave her fire more fuel.[break][break]

She rubbed her temples, already feeling a headache. “Of all the fucking things to report, they report about this.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 20:34:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] 's gym trainer. Interesting. Fernando makes a mental note to pair the two together but sits on inquiring further. There's a time and place for everything; the sooner they separate the better.

Things settles down when he flees and Fernando stomachs his expression. "You're all the rage these days, Cooper. Everyone lvoes celebrity gossip and you're sitting right in the limelight." Fernando hides his own amusement behind his traditional deadpan expression, one meant for business and the centerpiece for his reputation of being a grouch. He rather appear stone faced than laugh openly at Bailey's plight, trying to switch topics before she can latch onto her current temper.

"We should probably head inside. Care to accompany me?"

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
where'd the gold go [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 20:45:20 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

She sighed, knowing that it'd be best to relocate.[break][break]

If someone mentioned that article again, she'd be liable to pop off, and nobody would want to see that. “Yeah, sure,” and maybe it was the violent nature of the night—the sight of charred bodies—that made the article infurriate her so. Imagine seeing all of that violence, and slapping a tabloid onto it.[break][break]

Maybe Hoenn was just too used to these incidents. Maybe they had become indifferent to the constant violence.[break][break]

She followed behind the Council Member, unable to wipe the scowl from her face.[break][break]

/end

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES