WRITE REPLY

CARDWELL, LIGHT

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CARDWELL, LIGHT
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 23:41:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

"F*CK! I WASTED MY SHUCKLE JUICE ON THE EVIDENCE, VACUUM ME!"

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namelight cardwell
pronounshe/him/his
agetwenty-one
occupationinternational junior detective, interpol
nickname(s)agent gambit, the worst detective

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM ryuunosuke naruhodou from ace attorney

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

"yeah, i'm you're best nightmare, punk![break]
international junior detective: agent gambit![break]
and i'm gonna deck you in the schnozz!"

[break][break]

you're probably wondering, "how did i get here?" well, let me tell you, 'cause you're in for a bumpy trip my friend. meet light cardwell, a hard-working, risk-taking, infamous junior detective, and the worst agent you'll ever meet! this kid has honestly no brain, but that doesn't stop him from taking on a complex case. he's a loose cannon, and once he's sniffed out a new crime--he's on the chase!

his father was no stranger to the police force. and as a hardworking protector of black city, his hometown found in unova, his dad was the coolest in his eyes. and he wanted to be just as cool--everyone's favorite super high-school level detective: light cardwell, that's right! high school was the first time he solved his first case: the thief of the black academy's funds--turns out it was the principal, how did he find out? by placing on his super sleuth jacket and adorning his handwear, he went right up to that teacher and...decked him in the schnozz! that's right, a hundred maximum percent no chill'd that scheming bastard.

[break][break]

decked him in front of the entire academy's assembly hall. took the mic right out his hand, and upon a projector aired out his dirty secrets. false transactions that were never made, lack thereof equipment and school items that were supposedly purchased, and let's not get started on the principal's late night leaves--too many suspicions! outing the headmaster, light was regarded as black academy's super-high school level junior detective; the taste of congratulatory and admiration, it was empowering. and thus he took his sleuthing skills to new heights.

[break][break]

after graduating as a member of class black. he went off to the police academy to earn his title. during his time in the academy, he earned his marks respectively--a born natural; though, he was a bit...too natural. such as the time he had to handcuff a partner in class, that took a turn for the worse; practically threatening the individual to talk or prep to, and i quote, "get decked" as light would put it. and when it came time to mace his fellow classmates in order to understand what the criminal felt when in the process of getting maced. during the process, he was simply told to spray the individual in question and their pokemon with mace, but what did he do?

[break][break]
light punted the growlithe away from its assigned police trainer, punched said fellow officer in-training in his throat and then took the liberty to whisper, in his classmate's ear, "waffles over pancakes," confused--he then maced his fellow associate. it was quite a scene, but it was seen as one hell of a way to stop a criminal. alongside his partners-in-justice positive [ minun ] and negative [ plusle ], his time at the police academy was filled horrifying memories with his graduating class, but himself? the best time of his life!

[break][break]

once he became a police officer. he was busting down cases in unexpected ways--by just being there at the wrong place, but at the right time. team galactic were snaky little bastards who just didn't know when to quit. eventually, he took down a few head captains here and there who earned themselves monikers, such as: "the fister", "suzy lies a lot", "cila the five fingah stealah", "winter the nightmare womanizer", "shiv the pokemon shiver (this guy was his favorite to capture)", "noods the midnight nudist thief", "vy lullaby", "snubis the choker", "toppa the boppa", "i.o.u.", "the galactic sunshine", "celes the illustrious hotmess", "bonni boo-boo", and "spiral the cyberer", and many other well-known team galactic members. with so many captures being made all in the span of a year to two, he was recommended to become an international junior detective at his age. not many were capable of joining the pokemon interpol so early at only age twenty-one.

[break][break]

and with his new move to the region of hoenn. he's been assigned to a veteran, and his name? well, you could say they call the "joker" of interrogations: @winter . get ready hoenn, for the worst detective ever is making his debut in hoenn this very day! just what sort of shenanigans were he going to get into this year? only time would tell.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#f4845f;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#f4845f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#f4845f;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#f4845f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights