wheelchair accessible [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:04:35 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

the mascot ears were stupid, but oddly cute.[break][break]

bailey cooper poked at the headband, watching how one of the ears refused to stand fully upright. After waiting in line for the last twenty minutes, they were finally allowed entry to the amusement park.[break][break]

“so, yeah. I won the tickets in a raffle,” and somehow, Lucas Lane had been the first person she decided to invite. Poor guy was riding around league headquarters in a wheel chair—it seemed like he needed something to brighten his day.[break][break]

She passed him his own headband. “what's on the agenda? Anything you wanna do first?”

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:16:25 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-wheelchair"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Let's see" Lucas says as he ponders his choices. Surely being impaired by a wheelchair wouldn't prevent from enjoying the many wonders the park had to offer. [break][break]

Not far off he spots a Ferris wheel where each shuttle was a different pokemon. "What about the ferris wheel?" He turns his head to talk to the elite four member. At that moment a goldeen would fall from the highest point on the ferris wheel, hitting the ground with a splat. Screams ripple through the crowd. "Or maybe not. How about a roller coaster?"

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 300px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 300px; height: 75px; background: #CC9964;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 10px; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:22:00 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

Did that fish just fucking die—?[break][break]

“Roller coaster sounds nice,” and Bailey Cooper would grasp the push bar to Lucas' wheelchair, hastily pushing him along before a crowd could form and swallow them in it.[break][break]

She shoves hard, steering like a man woman as she speeds down one of the empty streets to get to the amusement rides. “Uh, magikarp can jump over mountains, right? You're a scientist,” as if that would anwser her question. “You can just... drop 'em, yeah?”[break][break]

But she knew that Goldeen was just a golden smear on the pavement.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:32:57 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Lucas Lane grasped the handles of his wheelchair tight. Bailey Cooper drove the chair like she had nothing to live for. That or she was drunk. Lucas was pretty sure it was both. [break][break]

"God I hope I don't get a drinking and driving ticket" he thought to himself.[break][break]

"As sure as I am that Kyle fucks dogs, I know that that magikarp is long gone."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 300px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 300px; height: 75px; background: #CC9964;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 10px; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:37:57 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

She chugged a beer before they went to the park. He could probably smell it on her breath.[break][break]

But hey, at least they were getting to where they needed to go, right? “woah! Excuse me, jackass! I got a cripple pass!” she would shout to someone meandering in the middle of the street, right in their path of destruction.[break][break]

The man almost dropped his cotton candy as he lunged out of the way of bailey and lucas.[break][break]

“fuckin' rest in pieces, little guy,” and the elite four member hoped that the passing of the magicarp would guide their way to the ride.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:51:51 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sorry" Lucas mouths at the bystander that Bailey shouts at.[break][break]

Looking up towards the sky Lucas could see a cloud that looked exactly like the recently deceased pokemon. It pointed in the exact direction the pair needed to take to get to the ride. Their guardian angel.[break][break]

"Dragon clan member twelve o'clock!" He shouts as someone in a creepily realistic charizard costume got in their way. "Take a left. Left left left!"

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:25:33 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“Is that a charizard?” bailey shouted, decieved by the realism of the costume. It was only when she readied herself to steer, when she tried to rapidly deaccelerate, that she realized that it was a costume. “Hey! Charizards aren't supposed to be that tall!”[break][break]

Left! She had to go left! Wait, his left or her left?[break][break]

Unable to realize that there was no difference in that split moment, Bailey Cooper hefted the wheelchair to her left. Which was also his left. Which was also confusing.[break][break]

The line for the roller coaster was up ahead, split into two queues. One for the normal plebians, and one for those wheel-bound.[break][break]

She steered into the proper lane, coming to a screeching stop.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 1:49:38 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

There was no wait for the merry pair thanks to Lucas Lane's wheelchair. A real blessing in disguise it was. [break][break]

"Aight rides closed folks" an employee yelled through coned hands. "Rides are put on hold for the evening due to" they pause for a moment. "Fishy circumstances." Closing the stanchions with a vibrant colored rope they follow up with a wave of their hands to shoo them away. [break][break]

"Well that's some unfortunate luck" Lucas Lane says with a huff. "Think they'll let us reschedule?"

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 1:59:19 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

the sign ride closed read like a death sentence.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper groaned, then cussed, as their ride from hell was brought to an abrupt end. They didn't even get a chance to go for a ride, and it seemed like the entire park was preparing to close to clean up the goldeen mishap.[break][break]

But she refused to let this be the end. She refused to lose, and one idea came to mind that was too good to refuse. “How about we find the staff building and steal one of those mascot suits?”[break][break]

That sounded like good, wholesome fun.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:05:32 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well, I mean" Lucas Lane tilts his head back and forth in consideration. "We can? Sure." His affirmation was questionable. Patting his pocket slyly he checks for his wallet to pay for the suits while Bailey wasn't looking. Better being out two hundred dollars than a job after their theft appears in the next HNN article.[break][break]

"Think they got a geodude suit?" He asks hopefully. Because there certainly wasn't already one tucked away in his basement.

notes

[break]