doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 23:59:47 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Second round. Hopefully, it would be less tense than the first.[break][break]

“Okay, one down. That's good, right?” Bailey would mutter down to Chubs, who would happily nod in agreement—regardless of if he understood what she had just said. He still had his mouth full with treats from 's audino. “Honestly, Chubs. I can't afford a visit to the dentist. You gotta cut back on the sweets.”[break][break]

She pinched his cheek, drawing a delightful squeel from the round ball. Despite the affection behind her actions, she can feel her tense emotions rise to her features.[break][break]

Her attention was diverted from Chubs only by the sound of someone's arrival, and she lifted her gaze to a familiar face. “Oh thank god. Kyle, it's just you,” and the worry seemed to wash away.[break][break]

She paused. “Wait, that sounded messed up—I meant I'm happy it's you.” Yeah, better.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:21:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his mightyena barks as they approach the next person. kyle shares her surprise and sentiments, though she manages to verbalize her words.faster than he did.

"thank you for correcting that. i was about to be offended."

kyle settles himself in front of bailey, loosening the tie he wore for the first time in the event. the need to feel conscious about himself, despite already being inebriated, diminishes in the face of someone he's familiar with.

"so, how was your first round?" he asks. "who'd you get?"

it was an icebreaker that he kept practicing in his head. it probably wasnt needed though when talking to someone like bailey, though the words just rolled out naturally after repeating it multiple times in his head.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:35:34 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

“First round went... fast. I got Benoit. I guess I offered to go to lunch with the guy at some point,” and Bailey felt like she was stating the obvious as she hoisted Chubs back onto the table, just so he could scoot close to Kyle's Mightyenna so they could sniff each other. Seals were kinda like dogs, right?[break][break]

She doesn't know the anwser. “How about you? Anything spicy? Exchange numbers? Plans on a second date? Or are you just here to revel in the awkwardness?”[break][break]

Because speed dating could be awkward, and the only reason she was avoiding it was because Kyle was someone she was familiar with.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:58:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his mightyena sniffs the spheal since he was something new to him. he places a paw softly on top of his head to test him afterwards, patting him multiple times until he reacts.

"the second one, in a way, kinda." he shifts his head to his side, lips curving in an awkward way as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand. "b-but more on the idea of, i dunno, getting experience, maybe...?"

kyle gets red with embarrassment with his revelation, silently blaming it with the alcohol intake he had earlier. he drowns the feeling with another sip of champaign before turning back to bailey.

"well, i got nothing from the first round nonetheless. what did you even do to get a date with someone?"

there was a second long pause before kyle follows it up.

"nevermind that. are you actually going though? i never imagined you were his type."

it sounded messed up as well, but kyle doesn't catch it.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:28:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Chubs' shape distorted, squishing with every bap of the paw against his soft body. He truly lived up to his name, because the blubber of his body almost seemed to form around the paw-print. “Waaaa-Waaaa-Waaaa!” and he squealed, popping back to his perfectly round shape before the paw would dent it, again.[break][break]

“Experience, huh?” and Bailey can't help but raise her brows, smirking as she'd lean herself forward. The urge to tease was overwhelming, but she wouldn't let the entire round be ruined like that.[break][break]

“What do you mean? Just don't overthink it, keep it easy. Nobody expects much out of these fast rounds. You wanna meet with someone again, just say so and they might not ghost you.”[break][break]

And his next comment actually made her laugh, leaning back as if he had wounded her. “Oh, come on. I'm not that baaaad—” or was she? “Some people like assertiveness... and bluntness... and aggression.”[break][break]

Chubs seemed completely absent of all those qualities as he accepted another bop with a smile.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:23:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the words spark an idea in his head, though kyle remains uncertain. he appears to be in thought before he turns to his fellow elite four member.

"okay how does this sound?"

he clears his throat, unbuttons the topmost button by the collar of his shirt, and then looks at bailey without the bored, casual expression he always wears. he rests his arm brusquely on top of the table, leaning forward to bailey's direction.

"bailey cooper... would you like to go out with me?"

delta, meanwhile, keeps on bopping chubs, clearly entertained by something as trivial as the oblivious spheal.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 7:42:52 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“Oh? Are you gonna give it a shot?”[break][break]

Bailey Cooper leaned forward, paying attention to Kyle Lopez's shift as he attempted to appear seductive. She even nodded in approval as he unbuttoned the top, and the most useless, button on his shirt. The entire time, she couldn't keep the amusement from her eyes.[break][break]

She couldn't take the question seriously. She had to press a hand to her mouth, just to not laugh at the attempt. “You know—” and she has to be constructive, “that wasn't bad.”[break][break]

“But, I'm afraid our time is up. Drop the next button if you want better results, works for me all the time.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
doggy divine [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 9:09:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
what bailey cannot do, kyle does. he releases an unfiltered chuckle watching her control herself. he buttons his shirt once more, preferring the professional look.

"thank you, thank you. i worked really hard for that impression."

their time runs out. his mightyena stops bopping the spheal and sounds a bark for a goodbye. kyle fixes his collar and then tightens his tie once more. the only thing that retains from his encounter with bailey is his smile.

"good luck out there!"

kyle takes off to look for his next assigned partner.