2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 14:28:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam has been lingering around a certain warehouse just outside of slateport, watching and waiting until something interesting happens. he takes the appearance of a person who just happens to walk by as the sign.

it's someone who he recognized to be part of rocket, though priam doesn't know anything about him besides that fact. that, and someone was there to help him clear out rocket's warehouse.

"hey!" he calls, hoping the other recognizes him too. he walks over, trying to chase him down until he notices him. "did you know the legend surrounding this place?"

his head turns to the abandoned warehouse where the haunting was said to take place. from outside, there's nothing out of the ordinary from the building. priam has yet to go inside to know if there were any within though.

"it's said that the spirit of a girl named elora haunts this place. whaddya think?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 16:48:33 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/n5dzzhG.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #3c0086; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

i'm trying to impress you[break]
so i'm calling on angels
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0000 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Why did he have to do some grunts work? He was the King of Destruction, a noble of Galar! Not some pathetic commoner that had to scrape by to get some dollars into his pocket. And yet, a request was delivered to his mansion to assist another individual in this endeavor. A haunted warehouse... If that didn't pique the man's interest, he definitely would've skipped this summon.[break][break]

As he arrived in Slateport in the cover of the night, the man began to look for this famous warehouse. Wearing his black "vampire-like" outfit, he was almost mixing into the scenery, almost impossible to notice. Until his "colleague" called out to him. Empirio stopped and turned, staring at the individual with blue hair. So he was his companion for this adventure...[break][break]

Good manners would be a good start in this situation. Might as well try to win him on his side. "What a pleasant night, isn't it? A clear sky covering this world with a veil of darkness. A perfect setting for this investigation." The man then asked if he knew the legend of this place, to which Empirio simply shook his head. He had heard it was haunted, but not what could've meant the beginning of it.[break][break]

Elora? That sounded like a wonderful name, but why would she be haunting this place? Did she die here? Was she a previous rocket member? So many questions, yet so little time. "Well then, let us be careful to not be Elora'd ourselves, shall we? May I know what they call you in our group? In such a case where we need to call upon each other. My name is Empirio, by the by."

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

i hope you're watching me
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 17:42:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
truth be told, priam didn't understand if empirio was being descriptive or if he was speaking in riddles that he can't just decipher. regardless, he chooses to concentrate on the parts he can understand.

"i try to get them to call me cooler names, but they just call me priam anyways." there was a pause as he tries to come back to empirio's introduction. "empirio's such a cool name though! that's your real name, right?" at the very least, it wasn't a generic npc kind of name.

he turns his flashlight on and flashes it to the doors of the warehouse. rust forms on its metallic frame and signs of disarray were evident regardless of where one looks. as empirio had stated, it's the perfect setting.

ghost hunting was fun. maybe he should have gotten to the hobby sooner instead of later.

"what do you do to get rid of ghosts though?" he asks, completely ignorant of the process despite taking on the job.

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 5:05:38 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/n5dzzhG.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #3c0086; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

It seemed like the man wasn't a fan of his own name. Priam. "Priam is simple, and simple might be better in some cases. And depending on your actions, it will sound cool in the future. But if you wish to have them use a different name... Use a code name. Something they will be forced to recognize. Like Lancer or Magus." Upon the question of if his name was truly his real name, the noble man nodded. "Granted to me by my progenitor, signifies Empire, Emperor. To make out my destiny to be one that rules over others."[break][break]

Time to begin the investigation? Priam opened a flashlight, lighting up the doors of the warehouse. Old, rusty, as it was to be expected from a haunted location. The place was clearly abandoned, for a long time. Maybe even years. Yet... had it been haunted for that long? It wouldn't explain all that damage... Just as Empirio was about to open the doors, his companion proceeded to ask how they should get rid of ghosts.[break][break]

A few seconds passed before Empirio sighed and glanced at the boy over his shoulder. "There are multiple manners to get rid of a ghost. The first one is known as exorcising, but I'm pretty sure none of us got that ability. So the other methods is to fight it, to erase the reason the ghost is still in this world... Or simply blow up the location. And I have a firework prepared if we need to follow this option." And upon those final words, Empirio opened the gates to the haunted warehouse.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 5:43:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
magus? progenitor? priam doesn't know what those words mean, but at least it means he's learning something. still, he claps when he reveals the origins of his name, clearly amused by the presentation.

a few things in the warehouse pop up from shining his light on them, though nothing stands out from the ordinary: crates of goods that probably were most likely untouched for months, a desk, a chair, a generator and a lot of trash. priam decides this place can go.

he quickly turns his head as empirio mentions the third option. for someone as easily excited as priam, it quickly gets his attention.

"yes!" he answers immediately. "i wanna blow this place up! i'll go get gas from that generator!"

priam leaves empirio, running off to the other corner of the warehouse, where the generator was. midway, he realizes the darkness reminds him of the stories. he releases his espeon, who yawns. "light this place up," he orders the sun pokemon. morning sun immediately fills the warehouse with brightness.

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 2:38:28 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

That man was more of a simpleton then he thought... Who would consider doing an applause to an introduction? Especially in a mission where they are investigating a possible ghost, which could lead to an intruder? That action could've just revealed their existence and ruin the point of this investigation. Hopefully, this trip wouldn't be a waste.[break][break]

As he mentioned the possibility of making this place go sky-high, the kid got excited, heading towards the generator to get some gas. Empirio raised his hand, as if to grab him "Priam, wait-" But the rest of the sentence never came out of the man's mouth. Why did he stop talking? Was it because he was now acknowledging Priam's actions?[break][break]

No... A woman had manifested herself. Appeared out of thin air. Barely floating over the ground, her back stopping Empirio from seeing her facial traits and her hair seeming long enough to cover most of her back. All he could notice is traces of blood on her outfit. And the girl was heading towards Priam, until the man made his pokemon light the place up, covering the ghost's advance.[break][break]

Should he risk it? Blow the guy alongside the ghost? Or yell at him to return before the explosion happens? But... The man's death would be on his hand. And hinder his future plans. And getting rid of this ghost whom he knew nothing about was number 1 priority. Empirio grabbed two pokeballs from his coat. "Lancer, turn the light off! WE GOT A GHOST RIGHT NOW!"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 11:38:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he had just gotten his hands on a gas can when he hears empirio yell out to him. "lancer? who's tha-" it is his espeon that reacts first. it shuts down the light it emits and simultaneously putting up a protect.

priam perceives danger to be the source of his espeon's protect, as well as the worried yells of empirio. with the barrier active, he runs back towards the entrance, acting like a literal light at the end of the tunnel with the moonlight illuminating the exit, with the gas can on his hand. its loose covering meant that some of its contents spill with every step he takes.

as he hurries, he takes notice of the ghost. the sight sends a chill on his spine.

when he's near the finish line, he pivots with the ball of his feet, opening the gas can and throwing it at the direction of the ghost. gasonline spreads all over it, and the rank smell fills his nose. the viscous liquid passes through the girl's silhouette and falls straight to the floor.

priam drops on his knees, panting as soon as he reaches the outside. "i ran- hah- as fast as i could. hah..." he takes another breath or two before he continues. "is it still following me?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 2:59:18 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

As Priam returned, or rather exited the Warehouse, Empirio faced the ghost alone. Without the light, it was easier to make out what she looked like. White hair, a dress to complement her pale skin and hair. Was it worth mentioning her curves? "Well I'll be damned. You look like a really fine lady to me. It's too bad you had to die in this shithole, else I would've taken you as a mistress."[break][break]

The ghost stared at him, almost uninterested. Since Priam had escaped, she had stopped moving. Empirio kept his eyes on the girl as he slowly backed towards the exit. "She's not following you right now, that's for sure. Did you know that Elora lady in the past? If it's truly her ghost, it seems like she's got an interest in you."[break][break]

As a precaution, Empirio summoned his two pokemons: Alolan Graveler and Electrode. Two members of the Kamikaze Squad. If things were to go haywire once more, he was ready to send this place sky high and be done with this investigation. But it would also depend on the boy's answers. If he truly never met the lady Elora, then there was no point in staying.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 2:16:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam catches his breath as he pants on his knees just behind empirio. whatever it was inside the warehouse, it wasn't going to chase him further now.

"i don't even know who she is! isn't she supposed to be just an urban legend?"

as soon as he recovers, he brings out a lighter from his pockets. a crumpled pack of cigarettes follow, falling into the ground, but priam makes no effort to pick it up until the ghost behind him is taken care of.

the lighter is lit up, and then pointed at the ghost. it, alone, was not threatening enough no matter how one looks at it, until the trail of gasoline behind him comes to light.

"i'm blowing her up if you don't! she's creeping me out, man!"

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
spooky [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 3:04:25 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

So no knowledge of her. No use wasting any more time then this then. "Operation S. I'll retrieve you guys when the dust settles." As he said those words, Empirio turned around and went towards Priam, taking the lighter off his hand and closing it. He then dragged the individual further away, as Elora slowly began walking towards them.[break][break]

As their master exited the warehouse, the pokemons began to execute the plan. The Alolan Graveler proceeded to take the Electrode off the ground, throwing it towards the generator and the gasoline that was spread near it. As the sphere pokemon neared the target, its body began to glow a bright white. Colliding with the generator, the explosion happened. A chain reaction with the generator that exploded and the gasoline taking fire.[break][break]

Seeing that his comrade reached his goal, the Alolan Graveler began to execute the move as well, making his body grow white in color before exploding as well. As the chain of Explosions in the warehouse, tearing down the walls and ceilings, a high-pitched screaming could be heard, akin to a lady screaming to her agony. Empirio stared at the firework that was the chain of explosions. Pulling the two empty pokeballs, he recalled his two suicide pokemons and looked at Priam. "Let's clear out before anyone shows up. I don't think it'd be a good idea to get arrested at this point."