may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
karoushi [c/mission]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 6:39:01 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

they had scaled the apartment complex. using the thick, ugly vines the victreebel expelled from its engorged form, elijah provided his partner with a rope to climb. the vines hooked onto a balcony's railing which led into their target's apartment. no one saw; at least, they made sure of it. only the moon bore witness, and even then, it only peeked from an ominous field of clouds.

the man wasn't home yet. an overtime worker. he had no sense of work life balance, and was certainly at risk of karoushi: death from overwork. and at risk he was. his self-imposed work life would be the cause of his demise- funny how things worked out.

as elijah alighted upon the balcony, his victreebel's vines expanded leaves to soften his steps. he extended a hand to lucius:

"up you get." elijah whispered. "take care of the door?"

ahead, the apartment's doors lay ahead: wholly glass with thick curtains hiding the man's life from the inside.

link to mission here!

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
karoushi [c/mission]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 1:34:33 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
<3

Lucius scaled the apartment using victreebel's vines, reaching the top, he took his partner's hand and heaved himself up and over the balcony's railings. The glass window stood before him, now was his turn to utilize his tools.

Out came his doublade, silently hovering a few inches beside him. "Open says me." He whispered. The doublade, being trained not only for combat but also for the art of illegal acts, knew exactly what to do. Its SHADOW SNEAK allowed the doublade's shadow to creep under the glass window and over to the other side.

The amorphous blob of a shadow wrapped itself around the door's lock and twisted to the side, a click made it evident that the door was now, in fact, open. The shadow reeled back towards the pair of blades as Lucius recalled his doublade back to its ball.

"Well, why don't we take this time to know each other..." He said as he sneaked in through the apartment, taking each step as light as he possibly could. "Or play a game of cards, I'm sure we have time."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]