awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
devil in my head (past / closed)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 17:40:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando is at her beck and call. something about her entices him and not in a good way. there's a precarious allure in the way she handles him. she's brazen, unafraid. he likes that. it reminds him of himself. the only disparity is that fernando prefers the security of others. being alone spells potential disaster. it's a paranoia that he never ignores. except tonight. the weight of a certain pokeball is heavier than usual. giselle is a variable he hadn't accounted for.

"and here i thought i was the one with three questions." his smile is as endearing as her intent. it reeks of an improper dalliance.

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 17:53:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she seemingly forgets about fernando when they enter their own personal realm. there's an occasion occurring behind the double doors that lead to the cushy apartment but the balcony is hushed and private. bare skin peeks out of her backless dress, her gaze studies the expanse of mauville city that lays out before her. giselle detests how much this place reminds her of home. for a moment, the scene almost appears serene.

giselle smiles out at the city. it's tainted with wickedness.

"go on and ask another one. you've got two left, after all."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 19:01:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
she loses herself in the scenery and this grants fernando a window for a moment's respite, a chance to clear his thoughts and get away from the triviality of it all. unlike the others, he has no sentiments to skylines and city views. he's more entrenched in the beauty of the human body. the sliver of nakedness flirts at his cravings. they're welcome but repressed. her choice in attire is left appreciated, far from objectified, or so he portrays himself. it's not befitting of him to ogle.

"you're quick to drop it, miss dupont. perhaps i fancy saving them for our next encounter."

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2018 3:00:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

fernando hints to another occasion where she’ll find herself in his company. gigi’s head dips gracefully to the side before she peers back at him. her stare is fierce, conveys to the man she intends to submit to the assumption he delivers. finally, giselle turns her entire body around and leans nonchalantly against the balcony. her lips purse together in careful consideration.

“i need to uncover a reason that makes me crave your company again.”

a bit of a theatrical flair? absolutely.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2018 3:25:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando doesn't have to take any actions. the weight of his words will be enough. in that, he has faith. if he's pinning her correctly, she'll have no choice.

if.

"something tells me you won't settle for middle of the pack. if you're want to take your place at the top, you'll have to go through silph." his smile dares her to challenge him. decades of work make his conglomerate untouchable. even with the mess in kanto, he stands tall among the greats. @devon 's tomfoolery cements his place. the first heir of devon is no match, alone. "and i do welcome it, miss dupont."

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 1:01:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

his words elate her. fernando eliard eagerly snaps at the bait, a turn of events she's desired for the entirety of the evening. but he's delivered her a satisfyingly sweet end to her night. or maybe it's only the beginning. she's dying to find out.

her heels click enticingly against the ornate tile of the balcony as giselle closes in on fernando. she's unsure whose claimed the role of predator, but that's all of the fun. her gaze bores into him, probing for any signs of fragility. "you hold a considerable amount of influence then, fernando? i doubt your parents would appreciate your blatant association with my sorts of wealth."

her lips purse together, her expression is indecipherable.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 1:21:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando does not buckle at proximity. instead, he embraces it, shuffling closer, in direct opposition. he will not yield. not even when the skin of their fabrics touch. from an outsider's view, they're intimate. in actuality? couldn't be anywhere further than the truth. her words brings a stiff chuckle from the pits of his throat. the tension is decapitated with the grim-dark reality of fernando's answer. doesn't she know?

"what parents?"

he seems indifferent because he is. there's no sentiments for the handlers he never knew.

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 1:37:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

they are an image of deception. they appear captivated by the other, their touch intimate and the moment private. all all falsified as the throne giselle creates for herself. the gleam in her eye is meant to convey a coquette charm, but the truth is she's calculating and frigid. no one should ever desire to hold her close. gigi dupont is a viper.

her fingers flutter over the top of his hand, a breathy laugh escapes through her full lips.

"my parents are vermin, if that's any consolation to you, fernando."

gigi dupont is a viper with a venemous bite.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 1:53:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
never submit. never surrender, not even in the face of certain defeat. those are the words that fernando lives by and he refuses to yield. not that there's anything to yield to, not yet-- he still suspects this is all a ploy to get into his good graces. giselle is a minx who teases at a night that's yet to begin. but there's still an etiquette to be had. where others may shy away, or even pursue, taking her hand up in their own, fernando remains firm.

fernando does not yield and neither does his hand. her touch is ignored, allowed to explore, and even advance should she dare.

"i'm not one to judge, miss dupont. i fancy myself a meritocracy over monarchy."

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 3:08:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

that's exactly what someone needs to say to a magnate like giselle dupont; a self-driven woman who scaled the ranks of wealth from the louts of the common class.

fernando proves to be a cipher she would be unable to work her way through with a sense of ease. her slender fingers continue to hover over his, a collection of gentle touches with every breath. giselle is intent to remain deliberate and paced, unbothered by the rigidity reactions he provides. she's eager to rush to the splendor of the core of her desires. but this process cannot be rushed.

she'll feel his touch eventually.

"i'm thrilled to see the direction silph co. takes with you at the reins, fernando," she purrs.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 10:07:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
composure comes from an erection of patience. there will be no faltering this early into the game. she'll have to do much more than a simple sashay to break past the ice. something as mild as a touch only stirs his appetite for word play. only there does giselle has a chance to rouse him to hunger. and only when he's starving does he present the slightest vulnerability.

"but the spotlight is on you, the up and coming. i expect great things from you, miss dupont."

half of it is true. the other half is a try of flattery for both the fresh face and the enticing quarry before him. whatever is left stems from an innate characteristic of keeping good graces with a potential goldmine.

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 3:32:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she doesn’t forge the DuPont company with a pleasant face as her sole asset. Charm and cunning are necessary for solitary woman to claim a space amongst the distinguished. Giselle is content to engage in a deliberate and paced dance. She knows every step.

“thank you, Fernando,” her tantalizing drawl remarks, words delivered in a veneer of velvet. she dips her head towards him slightly, requires close proximity to display her sincerity.

“i’d like to repay your courtesy by asking you to join me for dinner. please, it’s the least i can do.”

Her eyes plead for an opportunity to be in his company again, a warmth in her earnest gaze Gigi’s falsely crafted. But she truly feels like she owes him, he’s brought her directly to a goldmine.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 8:38:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando doesn't realize how far gone he is. the lull of her siren's call is veiled behind the pretense of coquetting. she exploits the assumption that he's another philanderer and it works. up here, among the upper echelon, they really do believe themselves to be kings. it's a folly that allows her to navigate the nooks and crannies of his fascination.

he cannot refuse.

"i do believe i'm yours for the night, miss dupont."

from here on out, all she has to do is enjoy the free ride. so long as she keeps her arms and legs inside for the duration of the ride, she should be fine. so long as fernando doesn't derail it off the tracks.

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 15:35:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

her smile reaches from ear to ear, the most authentic curve of her lips that has been produced that night. giselle's conscious of the circumstance, feels the gaping hole where her heart is supposed to eternally beat. she's unsure whether or not the organ ever existed.

"do you have anywhere in mind? or should i surprise you?"

she's content to appease whatever inclinations he proposes. she'll happily devise a suitable plan but she's eager to gauge how much control the silph heir desires.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 15:59:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
where they eat is inconsequential. what they discuss, what unravels from the engagement, is the only thing of consequence. because of this, fernando has no qualms with relinquishing control. he'll exert his authority when needed. until then, he's just in it for the ride. "surprise me." his eyes narrow in his trademark glare but this time they're inviting. they're hinting at an interest the burns red with curiosity. "i'm eager to see where you'll pick."

@tsundere4