devil in my head (past / closed)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 16:14:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she's bewitched by him. it's another sincere gesture; giselle's grateful for the secured opportunity to place herself in an even more intimate situation. every feature of her face softens, the entirety of her look transforms into something ethereal. "i have a place in mind," she quips to him, her words remaining enigmatic as her fingers brush down the side of his hand. gigi's fingers skim over fernando's, presenting him the chance to properly grasp at her hand as she begins to take sweeping steps towards the balcony doors.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 16:44:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
preparedness is an easy way into his heart. the mention of a predetermined plan perks his ears. this shows dedication with a deliberate aim to set the ambiance. he can't wait. the delicate hands hook him into reaching for her, securing it with a firm grip that promises to never let go. what he doesn't know is just how far down the rabbit hole goes. "at your lead, giselle." oblivious,  he takes the plunge.

@tsundere4
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 17:30:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"gigi works as well. but giselle sounds enthralling when you say it," the tune of her words a dizzying lull; her voice is honey coated. his grasp communicates assertion, only aids in cementing the curve of her lips. this evening will be truly gratifying. her concentration is directed towards the plans she's mentioned. but giselle's receptive of the blatant gazes the receive as she leads him out of the apartment, only wishing the host a fleeting farewell.

she's got other priorities.

the gilded lily is a lounge the dupont company assisted in its establishment. her driver guides them to the location, a sleek and unassuming exterior that reveals an upscale bar emphasizing on its touches of golden decor. intricate and exquisite lily crafted from gold foil are a staple throughout the structure. languidly, gigi holds out her arms and turns to face fernando. "i hope this is suitable to your tastes. would you like a drink, fernando?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 20:57:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando is wordless when they exit. there's no need for him to announce his retirement for the evening. they know him well enough and the glances they give giselle is a mix of spite and pity. fernando has a reputation and he does not wear it lightly. but she's new. this will be her baptism by fire, straight into the lion's den. there's a reason giselle found the opportunity to pounce. no one wants to find themselves tangled in the spider's web. not for long.

idle conversation is kept to a minimum on the ride there. secrets slowly unravel and fernando both paints a better picture of himself while wrestling to learn more about tonight's date. who in the world is giselle dupont?

"ah." fernando expresses his judgement with ambiguity. is it an exhale of being pleasantly surprised or of disapproval? he leave it up to her to interpret, at least initially. the "impressive" he squeezes out doesn't seem like an empty comment made out of respect but who can really tell? he holds the same rigidness from before, stoic until pressed into opening up.

"a drink sounds lovely right about now."

his comments betray his thoughts. while fernando has no qualms with sharing a drink with a stranger, he needs to be prepared. all he needs is an opportune moment to excuse himself for a moment. when he sees it, he'll snatch it. drinking unsupervised is a terrible decision and an even bigger liability. fernando takes a chance with neither. 

@tsundere4