POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 4:44:09 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

"Of course it's going to satisfy. I get a wonderful roommate to make it even better after all. And understood for Garbage Day." said the alolan man in reply to her statement. As he went back to the hot spring, he listened to the lady and watched her wink, smiling and nodding Balder then watched her exit as he began to sink more in the water.[break][break]

Once she was out... Balder proceeded to put his head under the water and let out a small scream that couldn't be heard outside. Why the hell did you go and do this you dumb man?! Confessing his love after almost having a mental breakdown, of showing weakness? This is definitely one of the worst confessions anyone could ask for![break][break]

After finally calming down, Balder emerged from the water, taking his water and sighing. While this hadn't been the best of meetings, he had reconciled with the lady and got himself a roof to sleep under. This would lead to a better life for sure. And a place to cook at as well. No more cup noodles survival kit.[break][break]

After getting changed, the man joined Stormy that was waiting on him. She then offered to grab some food on the way. "Oh yeah, that would be a good idea. Been a while since I ate a decent meal. Just no cup noodles or anything similar. I've ate enough of those for a while now." Balder smiled and proceeded to leave the place with Stormy.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Returning home from the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A long-awaited hot bath[c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:34:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: