[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Water pools at her palms as she pulls herself back up to the warm stones. She gasps, peeling damp hair from her face and relaxing for a moment, fingers gripping the edge of the damp rock.[break][break]

"It's all good--"[break][break]

She waves his concern away with the back of her hand, tucking one more loose strand of dripping hair behind her ear. It leaves a trail down her neck, and she reclines on her palms with a deep sigh.[break][break]

The woman's focus remains wholly on the subject of people in Ultra Space-- it blows her mind. Whatever spark of irritation she had felt was replaced immediately by panic, curiosity, fear. [break][break]

"That doesn't sound good. Did you make contact with them?" [break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
A long-awaited hot bath[c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2020 19:47:18 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

It seemed like she had gotten over the fact she had been forced in the water. Good. That means that the storm had passed. Or it just showed how focused she was on his story in Ultra Space. Balder proceeded to go near her, yet staying in the water to keep feeling the effects of the hot spring.[break][break]

Stormy followed with a question he was expecting: if they had entered in contact with them. Balder sighed before looking at the lady from the corner of his eye. "Yeah, we did. And it was such a huge friggin mistake." He turned his head, staring at the water before wave, waves slowly crashing upon the stones and against his body.[break][break]

"At first, we met one of them. His name was Velmos, and the creature with him was called Poi. He told us what had possibly happened to his world, answered some questions and guided us to a tower, where one of our crewmates was taken by an ultra beast." Balder paused. A long pause. "Honestly, I'm not sure I should say more then that. I get that you guys lived one hell of an experience during your trip, but what happened with us... this is a whole other level."[break][break]

Balder was slightly shaking in the water, enough to allow Stormy to notice. He was living the scene once again. Of how Pearson and his Lucario got devoured. Of his Clefairy possibly getting eaten as well due to his plan going south. And the eventual departure of a good friend. Back then, the crazyness had made the alolan man immune to the events. But now... There was nothing to make him stay strong.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Story in the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 21:19:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy leaves her feet to dangle in the water. It laps at her calves, warm, relaxing. The humidity keeps her drenched clothing from chilling her - not that that would even be possible. She is abnormally warm, though that much is masked by the warmth of the hot springs. [break][break]

Balder turns away, still speaking, and she listens. It feels as though she is holding her breath, waiting, watching, anticipating the dread she can feel him reciting. This was real, this wasn't a nightmare. The terrors that kept her up at night and prevented her from truly settling -- it wasn't a dream, it had happened. It was real, all of it was real. And Balder had seen far worse than she had.[break][break]

"I'm so sorry that you had to experience that, Balder. No one should have had to see that."[break][break]

She can see him trembling in the water, the fear making his skin jump. It brings her sadness, but she is at a loss for how to comfort him. Instead, she exhales slowly and watches him, gaze softening into concern and worry.[break][break]

"But you're home now. You're safe. You're safe, Balder."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 4:18:45 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Balder was still slightly shaking in the water as he listened to the lady speaks. She's right that no one should've had to see that. "Yet... it's my fault that both of us, and our groups, lived that hell. And that Pearson got dev-" The man stopped short on his word. Was telling her a good idea? Stormy was a strong woman yes, but how would she react? How was she even reacting to her own adventure?[break][break]

The man grabbed his head with both hands as he leaned forward, closing his eyes at the same time. Trying to focus, to calm himself. Now wasn't the time to be overwhelmed by past events. With each deep breath he took, the shaking got reduced, yet still remained. Then, the member of the elite four member proceeded to say that he was home, and safe.[break][break]

"I'm... not home. I don't have a home. Not anymore... And I might be safe, but not..." A small pause happened, before he proceeded. "But thanks for trying to cheer me up, Stormy." Balder moved his hands from his head, letting his arms drop in the water. The shaking had somewhat subsided, but the chaos was still ongoing in his head.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 2:46:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She can see him shaking, and she balls her hand into a fist, wishing she could do something to comfort him. [break][break]

"Balder, don't go down that route. It wasn't your fault, it was no one's fault. This is all super fucked up and intense and terrible, but it is definitely not your fault."[break][break]

Her voice trembles as she speaks, breaking despite how composed she appears to be. She's trying to be, but at this point even she is struggling to keep herself together, especially in a time like this. She thought she'd left this all behind -- but this was much, much worse. [break][break]

Stormy runs a hand through her hair, a nervous tick. But she looks back to him when he says that he doesn't have a home, and the pit in her stomach is overbearing. She shakes her head, watching him.[break][break]

"You can stay with me if you want."[break][break]

She pushes herself off the ledge again and wades toward him, reaching out with her hand to take his wrist, to pull him into a hug.[break][break]

"You don't need to be alone right now, no one should be alone right now. If you need a place to crash until you get back on your feet, my couch is yours."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 5:57:04 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The fact that Stormy kept saying it wasn't his fault... Almost made him laugh. She was trying to comfort him, make him feel better, but the truth was still the same. But the shaking in her voice... He didn't want to make her feel worse. Pushing it further at this point would make her even more uncomfortable.[break][break]

"Yeah I should stop beating on that..." He did need to get over this, to stop fretting over this nightmare. But it's a hard thing to do, to get over cannibal aliens and the fact that you lost a friend to their hands. Surely no one could get over it during the night, right? As he was thinking more on this, he heard her say he should crash at her place, making the Alolan turn his head to look at her, surprised.[break][break]

"Wha-" Before he could ask if she was serious, the lady grabbed his wrist and brought him in for a hug. Balder was now blushing, almost totally red, and eyes wide open. The warmth from the lady's body, which felt... slightly higher then the usual human standards? Must be due to the spring. For a few seconds, the ex gym leader doesn't move, until he finally wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tight while being careful not to crush her.[break][break]

Balder listened to her suggestion and closed his eyes. Her invitation would indeed solve some issues. Living with her would provide a roof over his head and a place to return to. But... "I- it'd be a-awkward." Stuttering. Nice way to hide your feelings huh? Balder took a deep breath and opened his eyes. "I'm glad you wanted to help me like this Stormy, but what would people say if you were to house a rebel like me? You'd ruin your reputation, your standing. And... yeah I do feel like it'd be awkward." The man was blushing even more intensely. Good thing they were still hugging right?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 23:35:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She didn't necessarily expect him to believe her or to put any credit to her words. She wasn't expecting him to forget everything terrible that had happened to him and to wipe his slate clean. But to see him in such distress made her sick, made her worry - and she hated worrying. To see someone she cared about, that had always, to her, been a pillar and example of strength? It was terrifying - more terrifying than aliens coming down from the sky to terrorize them.[break][break]

He opens his mouth to speak but she misses it, as she's already pulling him into a hug. There is a moment of hesitation in response before he returns the gesture and she is tucked against him tight, secure, warm.[break][break]

Stormy exhales, releasing her tight grip to sort of just exist for a moment, mutually comforted by the returned hug. She is, however, acutely aware of how nervous he is. He's stuttering, struggling to form a thought, and she's worried now that she's overstepped. She has, of course she has. She always does.[break][break]

The woman begins to pull away, as if coming to her senses.[break][break]

"Tsk. I've been a rebel all my life, Balder."[break][break]

She exhales, shaking her head as she returns her hands to her side.[break][break]

"My door is open if you need a place to crash. I'm never home, anyway, so at least someone will put that place to use."[break][break]

Stormy chuckles. She turns to leave the pool for the second or third time, stopping as she exits to wring her shirt out. With an exhale, she kneels back down to grab the trash and used towels she had been collecting earlier. She lifts them, gesturing her intent to get out of here and make her exit.[break][break]

"You know my number. Call me if you need me."[break][break]

She tosses the towels over her shoulder and reaffirms her grip on the clear plastic bag as she makes her way out.[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 6:09:12 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The hug had been something he hadn't felt for a long while. The warmth she was emitting was comforting, soothing. Healing him even. The dark memories were slowly pushed to the back of his head, as he was focusing on the current instance. As Balder felt her hold soften, he proceeded to weaken his embrace, yet keep his arms around here.[break][break]

That was, until she pulled away. Keeping his hold on her wouldn't be a good idea, and similar to forcing himself, thus he removed his arms. But... Her reaction. Her words. It sounded like she was... Disappointed? Hoped for something else? Did he end up doing something wrong? Was it the stuttering or his depressiveness?[break][break]

The lady began to say her place is free to crash in, especially since she was never there. Didn't that conflict with what she said previously? "But what's the point of me sleeping on the couch if you're not even going to be there, in your bed? To have you with me so I'm not alone, as you suggested?" That... Sounded a lot more pathetic then intended. As if he was seeking attention or something. Of course she's never home, she's an Elite Four. She had stuff to do.[break][break]

As she exits the bath and removes her wet shirt, the man couldn't help but stare at her figure, before looking away quickly, blushing. Balder, get a hold of yourself man... While the lady collected the stuff around the room, Balder missed her gesturing, yet her words brought him back to reality. She was going to leave. But... [break][break]

The man quickly emerged from the water, almost jumping out of the bath. "Stormy wait! He ran after her, even though there was one information panel on the wall advising NOT to do that. And, as luck would happen, the man slipped as he got close to Stormy, falling towards her. Were the lady unable to move away, he would wrap his arms around her and try to place himself beneath her so she doesn't get hurt.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Falling outside of the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 15:35:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She has a moment to think about it, how her words truly had conflicted. Chances were if he did stay in her house, she wouldn't be there. Though perhaps having a friend to come home to would be incentive to come home-- but.[break][break]

But she regards him with a cautious look, as if studying his face for something more than what she's already hearing, already seeing. In response, the woman doesn't say anything at all, instead opting to keep going on her path of exiting the conversation and letting him decide for himself, in the end, what it was he wanted to do. She wasn't going to twist his arm, but she wasn't going to twist hers, either.[break][break]

Her wet shirt is removed, wrung out, and returned before she picks up her things to leave. Just as the towel is laid over her shoulder, however, Balder's voice cuts through her absent thought and she turns just in time to see him slide and crash into her. With the wind knocked out of her and her legs taken out at the ankles, she gasps, dropping what she's carrying. In the aftermath, it seems that Balder had grabbed hold of her to put her on top of him.[break][break]

She is blushing and frustrated, leaning back and making an effort to give him space.[break][break]

"Balder, what? I have work to do, man. This wasn't an ultimatum: if you don't accept my offer you'll never see me again. I literally have stuff to do and meetings to attend later this evening - it wasn't that deep."[break][break]

She glances to the side where the garbage bag has strewn trash in a small arc. She sighs, moving to get off of Balder and recollect it.[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 2:16:44 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

This situation was almost similar to that of an anime, where the protagonist would fall on the girl he likes and end up touching something he shouldn't. Luckily, Balder avoided that part. And he had also made sure she wouldn't get hurt, by placing himself underneath. As soon as they stopped moving, the lady leaned back to try and get up and move off of him as she was explaining herself.[break][break]

But the man decided to be more... assertive. He raises his upper body and wrapped his arms around Stormy. He then placed his mouth near one of her ear, talking softly. "I'll take your offer for the couch, so long as you show up at home more often. Otherwise there's no point for me being there. Oh and I'll be the one cooking."[break][break]

Maybe the elite four girl was a good cook, who knows? But he still felt confident in his cooking skills, and did want to bring the Alolan cuisine to the lady's table. After a few second, he let go of his hold on her. If she wished to continue the hug, he would do the same, for as long as she wanted. But he wanted to add some things.[break][break]

"I'm going to need your phone number again though. My phone was lost during the recent months. I plan on getting a new one soon though, since I'm back in the region. As for why I felt it'd be awkward to accept at first..." The man took a deep breath, trying to calm the beat of his accelerated heart. "Imighthavefeelingsforyou." He might have said it a tad too quickly but it was better to say it now instead of hiding it while he crashed at her place.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Confessing outside of the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 23:52:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Just as she moves to get off of him, Balder leans up to intercept. He pulls her into a hug and she hesitates, unsure what to do or what to say -- especially not when he whispers against her ear. Her hands rise to hold him back but her touch is awkward, warmth filling her cheeks at the intimacy she's found herself involved in.[break][break]

"Balder--"[break][break]

But before she has a chance to object or negotiate, he releases her, and she moves then to put space between them and the rapid thud of her heart. She's watching him, though, with an expression of amusement and mild relief. As crazy as it sounds, this was the Balder she remembered, the confident and awkward and sweet Balder.[break][break]

She holds her hand out for his phone as per his request for her number, only to realise that he had just said he didn't have a phone. So her hand falters and she pulls it back - and she doesn't exactly have a pen and paper on her at the moment. [break][break]

But what comes next makes her tense up and stare at him. Had she heard that right? Had he said what she thought he had? [break][break]

"Balder... I can't.. handle a relationship. Not right now. I--"[break][break]

She sighs, chewing on her words.[break][break]

"I appreciate you being honest with me -- and my offer still stands, but only if you understand that we're just friends. That's all I can handle right now."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 4:42:52 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Her reaction to the hug was awkward, kind of cute even. She most likely didn't expect him to do that. Did she enjoy it? That was a different story. Especially since the man didn't really give her a moment to put a word in. Maybe he should've avoided the hug? Or actually keep it going for longer to hear her thoughts on it? Hard to say.[break][break]

Still, when she replied to his confession... Well, Balder kind of expected this answer. It wasn't an outright rejection, which he was mostly expecting, but she wasn't ready for any relationships. Which was totally understandable. He didn't know what kind of life she led while he was gone, so something might have happened which made her want to distance herself.[break][break]

The Alolan man nodded."Totally fine with it. It's going to allow me to sort out my feelings as well. And I didn't want to push you in a relationship or anything." The man proceeded to get up, then extended his hand to her, so she could get up as well. "Doesn't change the fact that I'm still going to be the one cooking though. Especially since I got lots of time on my hands now, so better be ready to have some nice meals whenever you're home."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Confessing outside of the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 5:02:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Balder extends his hand and she takes it, allowing the man to help pull her to her feet. He agrees and she finds it in herself to relax, to pull away from the bumbling, confused mess she had become as a result of his confession and back to herself.[break][break]

"That's a relief then - now both of us won't starve."[break][break]

She chuckles breathlessly at her own confession. Stormy had never been one for cooking, and wasn't patient enough to spend time practicing and experimenting. Microwavable dinners and fast food - if she even had time for that - was pretty much the entirety of her diet.[break][break]

It would be good for her to have someone to come home to, another person to think about other than herself. [break][break]

"I'm looking forward to it, Balder. It'll be fun."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 5:18:39 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Once they got up, Stormy proceeded to indicate they both wouldn't starve, as he was going to be the one cooking. While she chuckled, the man looked at her, concerned. What kind of diet was she having while living alone? Yet... There was no point in saying anything about her past diet. Now, he would make this better for her and make sure she eats better.[break][break]

The man placed a hand on her head and gently rubbed it, letting a small smile draw on his face at her second statement. "It's going to be exciting for sure. Been a while since I had a roof over my head." Following the statement, Balder removed his hand and stepped away from her path, slowly going back to the bath.[break][break]

"I'll let you finish your work of cleaning the place, and dip in the water for a bit longer. After that, I'll head to your-... Should I say our place now?" A small chuckle emerged from his mouth to his last statement. He would still refer to it as Stormy's place of course. As Balder sat down in the spring, he waited to see what the lady would do.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Returning to the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 13:11:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Balder pats and rubs the top of her head as one might a child, and she chuckles, shifting out from under his affectionate pat to gather her things once again. She slings the bag of towels over her shoulder and rebalances her weight as it bounces against her back.[break][break]

"I hope that my humble abode satisfies, then. Garbage collection is every other Monday."[break][break]
Balder announces his intention for the rest of her clean-up and she nods, winking. [break][break]

"Sure thing. I won't be much longer."[break][break]

And she doesn't take long at all. Once inside, she chats briefly with the young man taking over. She disappears to change into actual clothes before returning to collect her friend. [break][break]

"Ready to head out? We can grab something on the way if you're hungry."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki