twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 9:11:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]with sootopolis safe and secure, alexander turns to neighboring territories with the same intentions. one of the largest gang of pirates have made a crucial mistake and he is there to capitalize on it. who better to help than, as much as he hates to admit, the most capable person he knows?

"i appreciate the help, fernando."

no codenames. no bullshit. just two councilmen on a little skiff, sailing towards a secret cove.

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone b] color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 8:28:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Then repay the favor."

Alexander may be a pain in his ass, through no fault of his own beside existing, but Fernando still needs him. Accepting his proposal on collaborating to eliminate the sudden resurgence of piracy benefits the both of them, discounting the fact that it's apart of their actual jobs. With the immediate sea threat out of the picture, Fernando's tasks of managing the League's logistics becomes much easier. Additional options of sea routes proves imperative in such a oceanic region.

"That makes twice, Stone."

And he already knows what he wants, with interest.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 8:52:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]"two favors."

it's surprisingly cold tonight. chilly, even. his hands find his pockets, seeking warmth from the breeze that hits him. the skiff continues drifting, almost silent in its approach.

"what would you like?"

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 9:02:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Step up to your role in all of this."

Fernando's not sure how much Stone actually knows about him. In a perfect world, no one truly does. But rationality tears away the pleasant fantasy of his ego. So even now Fernando carries a mask, one more subtle now that he presents the red herring of his ill-mannered personality. The minor quips and obvious distaste he has for Stone is also the most honest he's ever been with appearances.

Some would say that it's an honor.

His second request will have to wait. They sit at the mouth of the pirate's cove. Fernando holds a Pokeball in each hand. His MISTY TERRAIN seep into the water like a morning fog.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 9:10:45 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]"and the second?"

fernando will not be allowed the convenience of a distraction. the engine of the skiff shuts off, silence spreading much like fernando's MISTY TERRAIN. alexander wants an answer and with the added time pressure, he looks to fernando for his response.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 22:45:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"There's a time and a place, Stone."

Their proximity to the outlet is enough that Fernando no longer has to rely on their primary mode of transportation. Two taps of his Pokeballs materialize a Wiscash and Porgyon2. He steps off their boat, boarding his Wiscash, leaving Stone to his own devices. His Porgyon lingers for a moment before hovering after him as well.

Fernando has the element of surprise and intends to handle this swiftly and decisively.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 17:35:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]"after this, then."

they're close enough now that his voice softens, almost blending in with the silence. his hand finds two pokeballs, materializing a swampert and rotom to join the fray. he steps off their boat, boarding his swampert, trailing after fernando.

"i have questions about your powers as well."

unsurprisingly, he allows fernando to lead, mindful not to step on his ego.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 20:08:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"They are the same as yours."

The closer they get the more they slow down. There's a reason Fernando had chosen a Whiscash out of all his viable water types. It's ability to tap into FUTURE SIGHT proves invaluable to scouting missions. The Porygon is just there to supplement them. GRAVITY will be there to prevent any stragglers from flying away while LOCK-ON allows them to dispatch their targets with impunity.

Only after the cave starts to rattle from the seismic pressure does Fernando ride in on the curtails of a MUDDY WATER. "Keep an eye out."

The first wave always has the most impact. Water swallows the craggy borders, pulling in anyone unlucky enough to be unloading their recent haul. Fernando gives them no time, immediately looking to dispatcher Pokemon before handling their much weaker trainers.

"Hoenn League Rangers. Stand down or be shot down."

Unfortunately, they never get the time to register his command. A ZAP CANNON immediately pegs a Machamp that turned too quickly.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 18:58:56 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]"amusing."

the machamp falls to the ground, paralyzed by the ZAP CANNON that struck it. off to the side, a group of machamp turn to drop their crates only to be caught off guard by a sudden wave of MUDDY WATER. it drenches them, sweeping them off their feet before a surge of THUNDER WAVE flies across to paralyze them all.

alexander scans the vicinity for their trainers. most are scrambling to flee but the few that remain will no doubt retaliate. one reaches for something on his belt, and though it's likely just a pokeball, he doesn't take the risk.

and sure enough, a PROTECT conjures up close to fernando, deflecting a bullet.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 18:31:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando says nothing when the sound of gunfire is met with a resounding 'clink'. Ice cold blood flows through his veins. He doesn't so much as flinch. Raw confidence in the FUTURE SIGHT creates an impenetrable confidence. The mental gymnastics that come after makes their mission that much easier.

The element of surprise only lasts so long. However, there's a reason they expose themselves without outright incapacitating all of them. Fernando wants them apprehended alive. That means giving Porygon enough time to LOCK-ON to all of their general locations, DOWNLOADING the information into memory, able to pin each one down should their vision become obscured. So when another MUDDY WATER comes down, coming in like at the behest of Whiscash's EARTHQUAKE, neither party can really peg the other with an attack.

Yet somehow the ZAP CANNON still holds true. There is power in obscurity — authority in being able to hit someone from a place they can't hit back.

Ultimately, they have no chance. Whether it be Stone or Silph, either of them is enough to handle the situation.

Both of them is overkill.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drifting [c]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 23:10:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: