Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 22:22:00 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

One is close, but not too close, stopping just before it would loom over Rex. A conscious choice, Rex wanted a protector without it being obvious, and he got it in the beast. [break][break]

Still, One might as well hadn't existed when the chilly creature formed itself. The two shrank away, One hissing as the slightest moisture on his snout frosted over, chilling him deeply. Rex scrambled for a hold of another Pokeball, some deep-seated instinct screaming at him to both run, and make his Pokemon kill this thing. [break][break]

It was only Gavin's voice that reminded him that his life (technically) wasn't in danger, his whitener face turning jerkily to the man, "D-did it used to like you...you know, be-before? Why does it l-listen?" [break][break]

It was terror incarnate, and Rex, a man so concerned with his own life, wanted to quake at the very idea of relying on such a thing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Time to write Rex again~

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 17:45:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"It listens because it has to." Gavin hefts the frosted pokeball in his grip, a silent explanation. "I didn't make the mistake of bonding with this one."[break][break]

His tone carries none of the weight of those words. There's no hint to the fact that their deaths keep him up at night. His first Sandslash had been headstrong and eager to prove itself to its master. It had willingly entered the chamber... and it had never left.[break][break]

"But I know of others whose bond with their Pokemon was compromised after the procedure."[break][break]

Gavin gives the hateful creature a quick hand signal, and the flurry draws to a close with the gentle pattering of hailstones on the training floor. A thin layer of frost coats most things in the room. Sandslash continues to seethe.[break][break]

"Now imagine this aggression in the vessel of a deity," he says calmly, "and perhaps you might better understand my caution with Lugia."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 18:09:33 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

It was a rare day that Rex was worried for his Pokemon's welfare. His eyes flickered back to the Sandslash as Gavin talked, pushing One so that the duo would back away. One moved like he was made of actual rock, stiff beyond all measure as he snarled and showed his teeth to the unnatural thing before him. [break][break]

It also took a lot for Rex to so much as listen, and listening he was. [break][break]

He didn't ask how many tries it took, for once he didn't miss the fact that this thing in front of him wasn't the first one. Hands clasped behind his back, desperately holding himself still, Rex lowered his head like a shameful dog. "Yeah, yeah, I get it." His mouth tried to raise in a smile, looking more like a snarl. A huge hole felt like it opened in his chest...his Pokemon knew he was frightened, it would kill him. No doubt, it would kill him. "Don't want to kill myself having one of these freaks. Do I?" To have even one, would did it take? How scared would he have to be?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 11:45:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

There's something off about Gavin's smile as he calls the Sandslash back to its capsule. It's forced, grim.[break][break]

"They are a marvel of science, and my specialty." He was proud of the power the dual-type held. "But they are dangerous, and they are different from others. It is... a calculated risk."[break][break]

This, of all things, provided a clear explanation as to why Gavin had found Rocket: despite his misgivings, despite the obvious ethical dilemma, despite his nightmares of frost and steel, he had pressed on until he'd gotten results.[break][break]

"If you choose to shadow a Pokemon, choose carefully, and let me know. I'll assist where I can. If you don't, I would understand."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 2:22:13 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex's eyes caught on the grim smile. Maybe it was because he put on the smiling mask so many times, but it stood out to him the most. Nobody smiled like that for good reasons. Memories of his worst moments raced through his mind...God, he smiled like that when One dropped that stupid Pokemon out of the sky. Some twisted pride and wrongness fueled that sort of caricature of a smile...he really didn't think Gavin was capable of that. He was supposed to be the twisted, brutal one, wasn't he? [break][break]

"I'll think about it." Rex lied through his teeth. Even now, he feared appearing like he was afraid. He was a damn Rocket, who already thoroughly hurt a bunch of people, what kind of guy did he look like if he was afraid of a Shadow? "G-good luck with yours." Even he wasn't certain what he meant by that, that it would listen one day? Like him one day? He didn't know.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
catch-up [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 20:01:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin regards Rex for a long moment before dipping his head. "Thank you."[break][break]

Quietly, he appreciates the other. Science was about pushing boundaries, and Rocket's science was about pushing the boundaries best left alone. Rex was clearly afraid, and making clear attempts to conceal that fear, and yet still he did not look at Gavin like he were some sort of monster.[break][break]

It was reassuring, in some twisted way.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki