thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
house of spirits, ii [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 4:19:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kgcontain"]
[attr="class","kgheader"]
[attr="class","teamg"]

[attr="class","kgthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

This time, Gavin keeps Katherine's skill and abilities in mind when he selects his challengers.[break][break]

He brings a special challenger, as well, as they'd discussed in the wake of his loss. Lugia's beast ball rests against his hip, carefully concealed beneath his jacket like the gun against his ribs.[break][break]

"Any interesting challengers in the interim?"[break][break]

His Pokemon are released onto the field without fanfare. Metagross hovers off the ground with its legs tucked in, Lycanroc breathing heavily beside it.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kgcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamg]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 12:55:36 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
"Only a couple."

Katherine was glad Gavin was visiting her gym again, and she expected this battle to be as entertaining as their last.

Following the release of his pokemon, hers follow. Her Sableye appears just as before, however, Metagross is not who's chosen to support the ghost-type this time around. Instead, a tall Salazzle replaces it. Smog escapes from the lizard's mouth, a silent threat unveiling itself. The gym-leader expected to see one steel-type or another, meaning that her Salazzle's ability will come handy in this match up.

"The first move is yours. Good luck."

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 23:46:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
gym; rematch

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"I heard our very own head of intel is among the victors."[break][break]

was a competent battler, far more than he let on. Gavin has seen it when they've worked together in the past. The non-verbal cues and signals that the underboss gives to his Pokemon are thanks, in part, to Marcel; it was a system they'd composed together.[break][break]

Gavin recognizes the threat of the Salazzle immediately thanks to 's gym. This time, he had not brought a Cradily capable of neutralizing such threats. His strategy is relying on one thing: power.[break][break]

With a flick of the wrist, his Pokemon act. Lycanroc snarls as it lunges for the Sableye, almost playful... but the only way the werewolf knows how to PLAY is ROUGH. Raking claws, snapping jaws, a howl that reverberates in the mirrored space.[break][break]

Metagross targets the Salazzle in kind, its STOMPING TANTRUM shaking the ground beneath.

[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:21:47 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
"Oh, yeah. He came to visit me the other day."

clearly didn't care for the badge, and Katherine knew that, but she appreciated the visit all the same. She enjoyed his company despite how grumpy he tended to be. "It was fun. I've seen his Sylveon in action before and she didn't disappoint."

There is little regard towards the ongoing fight, and Katherine allows her partners to work based on instinct alone. Sableye waits for the Lycanroc to deliver his attack, never once making an attempt at evading it. It's strange, Amethyst simply stands there and accepts it for what it is - a playful beating.

METAL BURST was a strange move. It took the damage that a pokemon endured and almost doubled it in power when sending it back. It takes no announcement and follows no instruction. Sableye had spent the last minute gathering energy from each rough blow. It's collected in the form of a blinding, silver sphere that she aims at the werewolf.

Metagross's seemed simple: handle the Salazzle before she ruins their day. Unfortunately, the lizard had no intention of departing so soon. And while the ground-type move cripples Cinder and nearly knocks her out alone - it's not enough to stop the following from happening. A POISONOUS GAS escapes from the fire-type's maw. There is no escaping it, and it is sure to poison both of the rival pokemon thanks to the pokemon's signature ability.

Sableye, of course, remained unaffected. As for Gavin and Katherine? They are both fortunate and have the league to thank for installing filters inside the arena.

"By the way, how is Mauville treating you? I've been seeing a lot more familiar faces around here lately."

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:48:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
gym; rematch

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"He's good like that. Keeps tabs on everyone." Gavin would expect nothing less from Rocket's spymaster. That they were long-time friends only heightened his faith in the man. "Amor, yes. She's a force to be reckoned with."[break][break]

Lycanroc has no regard for its own safety or well-being; it has been forged into a sword, not a shield, and it makes no attempt to avoid the silver spear of energy that lances through its hunched form. Slavering jaws part in a vengeful snarl that summons a ROCK SLIDE onto the battlefield, targeting both opponents with no hope of escape. Lycanroc's NO GUARD assures it.[break][break]

His own Pokemon are targeted in turn, a corrosive gas spilling across the field.[break][break]

Gavin's lip quirks, and he pulls the pin from his glasses as the poison eats away at Metagross' steel. The dual-type glows white-hot with energy that burns away the poison and sees the Pokemon's MEGA EVOLUTION take shape: TOUGH CLAWS extend from Metagross' iron legs.[break][break]

Rocks from the werewolf's assault are lifted from the arena under its psychic energies and cling to Metagross as it throws itself full-tilt against the Sableye. METEORS MASH against whatever it makes contact with.[break][break]

"Mauville flourishes beneath your influence." He smirks. "You'll be pleased to know I was not interrupted as I trained our newest asset. New Mauville remains unscathed, though I can't say as much of its populace."

[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:28:59 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
It's her Salazzle's swan song, surely, and that can only mean one thing: she has to make it count.

Rocks are hurled both at Cinder and Amethyst, and Metagross aims its flight towards Sableye after the mega evolution is performed. "Get in there, Cinder." It's a game of chess: and Amethyst happened to be the king.

Metagross's METEOR MASH connects with the lizard who'd already been moments away from fainting, and a pebble of Lycanroc's ROCK SLIDE confirms this to be the end of Cinder. She'd served her purpose, and now, it's a race against the clock. The poison continues to harm and inflict damage upon both of Gavin's pokemon.

"To be fair, it was perfectly fine before I arrived." Cait Alfric made sure that this city remains protected better than most gym leaders have. "But I am also proud of what I've done with the place." Both the gym and the city, she means. It was a hot-spot for rocket activity now, and many were thankful for such a change.

Amethyst followed up after Cinder had been recalled with an ICY WIND.

The soft, chilly breeze she blew carried chunks and shards of rocks that have been provided to her by none other than the Lycanroc himself. Her intent is to slow down her opponents whilst also chipping at their health. In an ideal situation, the poison would take care of the rest.

"I am glad to hear that you're managing to train it." Who would have thought that a shadowfied legendary would be easier to handle than a freaking alien-clown? "The clown still insists on showing me its fireworks whenever I let it out."

She didn't find it to be funny the first time, and it hadn't changed.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 9:29:42 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
gym; rematch

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

As Salazzle falls, its sacrifice would prove half in vain: where the corrosive poisons had eaten through the steel of the Metagross, its evolution to a higher form has expelled the toxins from its body. Though Lycanroc can be seen to struggle under the effects of the settling poison, foam bubbling at the edges of its slavering jaws, it is the only one hindered.[break][break]

"Perfectly fine," Gavin agrees of Mauville, "but not under our certain sphere of influence. You'll change that."[break][break]

With the Sableye their only remaining opponent, both Metagross and Lycanroc turn their attention to the ghost-type whose cold winds blow across the battlefield and bite beneath their flesh. Where Gavin's last strategy had employed patience, this time he deigns to end things quickly.[break][break]

A sharp whistle signals the ailing Lycanroc.[break][break]

Though slowed by the cold and the poisons flooding its bloodstream, Lycanroc howls in response to the command. Its body is wreathed in glittering pink energy as it launches itself across the field. TWINKLE TACKLE was not its signature z-move, nor its favourite, but it was the best shot it had in penetrating Sableye's defenses. With NO GUARD, it could not miss.[break][break]

With its CLEAR BODY, Metagross is not slowed by the frigid air. TOUGH CLAWS form a crude fist as it surges forth in an attempt to land a THUNDER PUNCH.[break][break]

"Still not harming you, I hope," says Gavin of the Blacephalon. "Or the surrounding environment."

[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 21:24:46 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
"I've already had to work with a fellow gym leader, by the way."

And while the job itself was incredibly boring, getting to know a 'co-worker' of hers was a good opportunity to learn more about the League. "He didn't suspect anything, of course. I think I am starting fit in quite nicely." It'd make proud, Katherine was sure. But she wouldn't share with him any knowledge until she had something more concrete.

Impressing him seemed like a matter of time. She knows that the League wouldn't hide from her all of its secrets, not with the great work she'd been doing. Playing the long-con wasn't the gym leader's style, but she'd come to appreciate the beauty in it.

The shimmering energy Lycanroc exuded alludes to what comes next - and Katherine is forced to prepare her pokemon as well. She doesn't need the name the move to know that it'll be big, and she guesses right - it's a z-move.

Light sheds from Amethyst's body as well, shades of lavender and obsidian mixing together until finally revealing the form of the mega-evolved Sableye, and the large, ruby shield she was equipped with. The TWINKLE TACKLE meets its target without missing, and although some of the damage Sableye had been hit by is blocked by her gem-construct, it's far from enough to truly make a difference.

She was working on the last fumes in her tank, it's only a matter of time before she faints. And yet, there is no escaping the METAL BURST Amethyst sends in retaliation. If she was going down, she intended to make it painful for the Lycanroc as well.

The damage is worse than what she'd suffered, perhaps even enough to knock the rock-type out of commission.

"No, I don't think it wants to do that. I don't know what it does want to do, but if it wanted to harm me, it would have done that already."

Metagross's successful THUNDER PUNCH takes the Sableye by surprise, hitting them from behind. Without their mighty shield to block the attack, there's nothing left to do. They slowly collapse and meet the ground with a quiet 'thud'.

"You came prepared this time around." Her smile indicates that she enjoyed this battle just as much as the last one.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 0:58:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
gym; rematch

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"Have you, now?" Gavin sounds intrigued. "Who?"[break][break]

Gavin had thought to try baiting out the mega-evolution sooner with his Metagross' toxic, but it turns out to be unnecessary. The brutal assault he exacts with his team spells an end to even a transformed Sableye — though as Katherine had hoped, the metal burst manages to drag his Lycanroc down in tandem. The werewolf snarls as it collapses, as if in one last act of defiance.[break][break]

Gavin returns the slumped canine as Metagross returns to its lesser form upon conclusion of the battle. He grins, sharp teeth gleaming in multiple reflections.[break][break]

"But of course." His competitive nature had demanded it. "Had to prove I'm no useless figurehead. Only the League has room for those."[break][break]

Perhaps his casual approach to the first fight had also betrayed something else: he did not take the gym challenge as serious as some. Badges were a mark of strength only against the restrained rules of the League; real battles were fought with different rules, required a more brutal turnout. He'd shown a taste of that with his second attempt.[break][break]

"Perhaps a small break, and then we can play our encore..."[break][break]

But not here. He couldn't have Lugia destroying all of Katherine's hard work.

[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 2:45:04 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
"Thomas Benoit. If memory serves me right, he's the one stationed in Verdanturf Town."

Katherine's smile is maintained even after their exchange of words. She could have assumed that he was referring to her, but she knew better. Mauville's gym leader was a lot of things. A criminal, a spoiled brat, and a lunatic according to some - but she was not one to doubt herself. She'd proved herself enough times by now.

Gavin still strikes her as an enigma of sorts in this area, however. Katherine was aware of his reputation as a scientist, but his battle prowess was something she came to experience herself rather than hear about.

He didn't disappoint. She'd expect no less from an Underboss, of course.

"I have a place in mind." Her Sableye is recalled into her Pokeball, finally allowing them to have their well-earned rest. "Oh, and before I forget. This is yours now." The badge is tossed high enough for him to capture in the air.

"It looks nice, doesn't it?"

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 4:28:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: