POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 23:44:25 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
kazimir pondered over the guy's reasons for why his current line of work was sort of unfulfilling and it sounded like it was mostly due to the fact that it kept him shut in from the rest of the world. there was only so much one person could do from one side of the screen even if said side did have a mouse and keyboard. as his eyes wandered to the food court while his brain was quickly trying to come up with a response he saw a camera crew walking away from the whole space and a term he's heard here and there since he got here entered his thoughts.
[break][break]
"what about going into game journalism then? you'd interact with people who actually make the games and probably get a lot more insight than from reading other articles. plus i dunno you can come to these kind of events a whole lot more with a press pass couldn't you, that sounds like it kinda solves your getting out of the house problem." kazimir himself was a gamer sure but he never got invested into games this much so it was kind of neat to find someone who was crazy intense about them.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 19:28:26 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Filler things here

Billi thought to himself, and truly listened to what the man was saying. But Billi had thought about it in the past. A video game journalist, but he felt the industry was so...forced. Everything was forced to come out and one bad review ruins a game. And even then he didn’t feel fulfilled from doing it. It wasn’t like going around Hoenn seeing the world, distracting himself, keeping his mind off of lingering depression and sabtour.[break][break]

“I understand that was a possibility and I thought about it! But….it’s not as fun as getting out of my chair and seeing the world. Besides, I've left that part of my life behind when I moved away from Galar. I kinda moved to clear my head, to do a fresh start. And figure out my life and what I wanted to do with it….and it’s hard when I depend on others to support myself. I’ve always had support but never my own so I’m kinda learning that I’m living for me and not anyone else. And well my pokemon hahaha”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 6:14:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"yeah i can sorta understand how hard it must feel to be on your own now. believe me i've been there." in that regard he and billi were alike. both of them were from outside of hoenn and decided to come here on their own and had to find some way to make it in life. "ya seem to be doing ok for yourself at least. and you say your from galar huh? same dude. heh if ya ever need help with anything..." taking another napkin to scribble a number on it before sliding it over to billie, "hit me up. also hit me up for some smash parties or anything to do with games. i need a gamer buddy what with everything nearly being multiplayer lately." with that he took the last of his fries and sip of his soda before wiping his hnds clean. "man that's good food. so you thinking of hitting up anything else at this con? cause i feel like i could use a good relaxing dip at my hotel's pool to be honest."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 4:43:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: