awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
moving, marching, something charging
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 16:33:39 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 it always rains in these mountains, but at least the castform with them negates the torrential downpour in a sphere around them. the pokemon floats along at dominic’s shoulder emitting an, admittedly weak, SUNNY DAY; it keeps him and marcel dry, but the ground underfoot is still slick with mire.

far below them, the lights of the weather institute are nothing but halos in the heavy fog. with luck, the tangle of trees and undergrowth veils the artificial sun illuminating their path as they walk.

dominic casts a sideways glance at marcel. ”guess we have you to thank for this, huh?" he says dryly.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 17:19:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel keeps his distance, the already meagre warmth ghosting at his skin as he trails slightly behind dominic. his attention is stuck to the ground, mindful of his steps, and the mud clinging to his soles. he shivers.
[break][break]
"you could've stayed behind," he returns. marcel would've done just that, were he not so anxious about the results of their search.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:26:28 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic scoffs, humourless; the mere thought of being idle at the foot of this mountain made his muscles prickle with restless tension.

"yeah? you going to carry all these fucking pokeballs up there by yourself?" dominic shakes the backpack, slung over one of his shoulders, for emphasis.

he turns his gaze back to the castform accompanying them and narrows his eyes slightly. he’s pretty sure they’re useless beyond their utility as weather forecasters, and that makes him dislike them all the more.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 0:11:55 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]he makes the same sound. "i have pokemon, don't i?" realising that vega would've been far better company, he begins to regret the decisions that led him up to this moment.
[break][break]
marcel listens to the drum of the rain as they press on along soaken sod: silent, until he glances over at dominc. "stop looking at that thing like you wanna kill it."
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 8:06:53 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic actually halts for half a step, his head snapping to look at marcel. his lips part to counter with a response that he hadn't quite formulated, and he almost manages to hold his tongue.

"that's perceptive of you," dominic says plainly, no irony present in his voice. the castform seems blissfully unaware of the man's resentment as it floats along at dominic's shoulder, its gelatinous body bobbing slightly. "i don't like how it moves."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 11:41:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]there's an insult somewhere, he thinks, in some way he can't quite place. marcel watches him, unblinking, before he returns to the rain. when dominc continues, he turns back. this time, his scoff is closer to a laugh.
[break][break]
"you're kidding, right?" there's a trace of a smirk on his lips. "it's adorable." then again, perhaps that was reason enough.
[break][break]the castform sways between the two, eventually settling beside dominic again--clearly, it has a favourite.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 15:07:15 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic has half a mind to shove the castform in marcel's direction; so he can deal with the pokemon, its odd cooing noises, and the blank, searching stares it periodically affixes on him. the worst thing, he decides, has to be its toothless smile.

there's a beat before dominic replies, uncertain how he feels about the smirk marcel sent his way. "marcel," he says flatly. "this is barely sentient gelatine."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 16:16:01 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]he's always wondered what it took to unsettle men like dominic sinclair. marcel just about manages to bite back his laughter. he takes one last look at the castform before facing forward again with a shake of his head.
[break][break]
the top of the mountain's a welcome sight; he takes the first pokeball out his bag.
[break][break]
"maybe you should've stayed behind," marcel remarks, almost smug, as he releases another castform. he soon reaches for the next pokeball.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 18:02:49 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 it's only when marcel reaches for a capsule and releases a second castform that it sinks in and dominic actually realises that he's about to be surrounded by a veritable swarm of these.

"couldn't leave you alone with them," he drawls in what is intended to be jest. it doesn't quite land. dominic sets his own bag down and nudges it toward marcel with the toe of his boot.

"i'll set the machines up around the clearing while you deal with that."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 9:14:44 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel crouches beside the bag, picking up a pokeball. "my hero," he drawls. after pressing the button, he begins to release the other castform in quick succession.
[break][break]
when he finally looks up, marcel discovers the castform, in face, are a lot more unnerving in these numbers. he holds the gaze of one for a moment, before reaching back into the bag with a mutter.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 0:13:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: