Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
playground
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 6:10:43 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

truffle hasn't been able to find a playmate to challenge to a soccer match yet, which makes the magnetically-induced frown on his face deepen. he's already gone through the entire daycare, which leaves only the newcomer left.

[break][break]

as an alolan graveler, truffle can easily roll his way anywhere in a matter of seconds. that's how he closes the distance between his previous location and the daycare's gate.

[break][break]

rather than introduce himself, the graveler has only two words to offer: "you're on." he assumes the soccer ball that he hands over to the pokémon is enough explanation of what's going on.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-graveler form-alola"]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
playground
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 18:21:16 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

In fact, it did.

The Graveller could have picked any Pokemon to hand that soccer ball to. A Wynaut, an Azurill, maybe an Ekans. But it had chosen to challenge the one Pokemon that maybe it shouldn't have. And that was a Scorbunny. Josh Dragomir's Scorbunny, also known as DeRabbito, hadn't had a chance to get in some good action since the PokeAthlon when they had won the dash competition. And now that it had just a little taste of action? It had been salivating, chomping at the bit for more.

Which might explain why its immediate reaction was to send the soccer ball sailing over the challenger's head. It doesn't hit the net, it just narrowly strikes the bar and flies back. But the Scorbunny is far too stubborn to let that deter it. Actually it only seems to fire it up more.

Rabbito was ready to go go.

-Notes-