twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 23:03:56 GMT
marie jules Avatar
The pattering of raindrops on the overhanging coverage of her umbrella were melodic, Marie enjoying the serene and natural sounds as they echoed off the environment.

She gives a floaty sigh before turning her head towards Gavin, eyeing him with a light smile.

Nice to be surrounded by something other than steel, silence, or idiots isn’t it? … I don’t see you as the type to get out much so a little air seemed good for you.

Her cheery demeanor extends to her less than pleasant words, them coming out just as fluttery as the appearance she had put on.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 16:02:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: FORECAST CASTFORM [-]

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"Is that a generalization because I used to work in the labs, Marie?" He's not offended; there's a touch of humour in his query, and his canines flash in a grin. "I get out more than you'd expect, actually... but one can never have too much fresh air."[break][break]

During this summer in particular, he'd gotten out more than enough. He still bore the tan from working long hours in the baking sun during the Pokeathalon. That's what he got for signing up with 's crew.[break][break]

Gavin's 'umbrella' is his own Castform, manipulating the drizzle with its own RAIN DANCE to keep the droplets from hitting its master.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

NO REWARDS FOR GAVIN, WHO'S DONE THIS BEFORE

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 19:15:10 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Agreed~” She says with a smile, twirling beads of rain off her umbrella and into the area that surrounds, her rain boots squishing into the soft earth underfoot as she continues to make her way forward.

Even if the air is a little dampened by the rain, it’s nice to breathe it in. The funk of modernity tends to get stale after you’ve been surrounded by it for one too many days.

Her eyes quickly move forward and up the mountain range they had been traversing, examining the area for a moment before checking her phone.

She remained silent for a few second before pushing the deceive back into her pocket, moving forward as she began to speak up.

We need to a get a little higher before we send up the Castform. I want to be sure there aren’t any hangups in place that would ruin this.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 19:44:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"I've spent time in Galar," Gavin says with a laugh, his accent betraying nothing of the truth, his heritage. "Couple weeks there and you get used to feeling like you're drowning in the air."[break][break]

The rain smells different here in Hoenn. There's a warmth to it, a thickness... but underneath, the familiar earthen musk that reminds him of home. He breathes deep, savoring the nostalgia.[break][break]

"Should we expect trouble when we get there?" Last time he'd dealt with Castform, accompanied by , they'd been set upon by poachers.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 19:42:52 GMT
marie jules Avatar
It’s idle conversation, but Marie can’t help but give interest, their walk lasting for a few more minutes as they trekked onwards.

Though at the question he raised she would give a quick shake of her head, looking over at him with a tilt of her umbrella.

I pride myself on doing things auspiciously, and in order to get this outcome I plan my actions under favorable conditions. The most favorable condition for me in most cases falls under no conflict, and if things turn out as planned there won’t be a need for any trouble.

Marie always approaches situations warily, dirty hands never seeming an option for her under most outcomes. This outlook would hopefully follow through during the endeavor, but life is full of surprises, you never know what could be around the next corner.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 2:11:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

This is why he liked Marie.[break][break]

"Oh, excellent. So many of ours would take the opposite approach." There had been a time when Rocket was not known for its subtlety, but they stuck now to the shadows... and not all of their members seemed to have gotten the memo.[break][break]

They climb higher, passing a lone individual on their way down. Up here, the view is spectacular. It reminds him of scaling foothills in his youth, though far less cold here than in Galar.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:36:07 GMT
marie jules Avatar
I don’t care about them.

She states plainly and without missing a beat. The business of other rockets are not her own, and to linger on the shortcomings of them was not her style.

Upon reaching their destination, Marie pulls out a pokeball, flicking the button and releasing the Castform into her other hand, the pokemon giving a smile to the woman.

Intercept and Destroy, little one.” She says with a cooing tone, tickling the Castform with a single finger before bounding it into the air.

A Xatu that lingers the perimeter overhead syncronize’s with Marie, the woman closing her eyes and seeing as the bird does. It would take but a moment for the infiltrator castform to absorb the original, its shape contorting for a moment before becoming idle, taking place as its predecessor once had.

Upon opening her eyes she blinks a few times, assessing her location before looking towards Gavin while blinking to adjust her eyesight.

We should be good.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:43:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin's laugh is sharp, surprised, and it echoes in the mountain air. "Ah, I do miss those days."[break][break]

Now, with Walsh settled into his position and Rocket moving toward the future, Gavin took it upon himself to be involved as much as possible — no matter how much they frustrated him. He cared less for the individuals and more for the organization as a whole... but it was impossible to view the bigger picture without also noting all of its imperfections.[break][break]

His lip curls subtly in distaste, though the expression relaxes as he puts the thought aside to focus on Marie. She seems deep in thought, eyes closed, and when they opened she'd find him staring curiously at her.[break][break]

"What was that about?" he inquires. "How do you know?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 18:54:09 GMT
marie jules Avatar
The umbrella hangs over her shoulder for a moment before she angles it overhead once more, hazel eyes moving onto Gavin as he inquired.

To anyone with an outside perspective her actions would seem a little strange; it's not like they would know what to assume when all she did was stand there looking pretty.

Psychic pokemon really are a miracle of nature.” Is the only response she gives before she begins her trek down the mountain they had climbed.

Leaving things cryptic is the only approach she knows when out of character, it keeps knowledge of her personas to a minimum.

Are you hungry? How about we go get a bite to eat before we split? I could use someone to talk to.

Her strides kick up mud playfully, the squish beneath her boots pleasing to her ears.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 0:42:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

"Apparently," he agrees, quietly impressed.[break][break]

He does not pry further. All in Rocket had their faces and their masks and, so long as they were on the same side, Gavin was content. He's never invested much in psychic types — their influence on the mind unnerved him — but Marie's efficiency is undeniable.[break][break]

He hadn't thought much of food, used to setting his appetite aside in favour of business or research. He is hungry, but that's not why he replies, "Of course. I've nothing else planned for the night." No, it's because right now, he doesn't want to go home. "You've got somewhere in mind?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 17:28:06 GMT
marie jules Avatar
El Pollo Sucio.” She says in a slightly extravagant tone. “Ever been there? I hear that their Combusken is great but I go there because their vegetarian dishes are really good. They make their croutons from garlic bread.

Pulling out her phone, she swipes a couple times before landing on a map icon, searching for a nearby location.

There's one in Fortree, not too far of a trek from here, lets go!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
loud is the world [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 5:01:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: