oak, ian
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 20:22:43 GMT
ian oak Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU KNOW ME BABY, AND IF YOU DON'T? YOU'LL WANT TO!

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameian oak
pronounshe/him
agethirty-five
orientationdemisexual
played bylight

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM arsene lupin iii from lupin iii

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

❝g-get that camera out of my face! you want a interview?! okay, geesh...❞

[break][break]

if history has taught us anything, it's that scientists often make poor poets; one could even add choices, but not me. as the world's greatest mind, the fanatical scientist to save animalkind: ian "the mad genius" oak. some may peg me as some sort of villain, but that's a just misunderstanding due to my inability to submit against those who wish to trammel and bind my academician.

[break][break]

if you wanna learn about me then listen up baby, 'cause professor oak's about to take you to cool school. you're about to earn a master's in "coolology." there we learn about the study of pokemon, science, and—most importantly—me. you don't get to where i am in life without this degree; here's why they call me professor oak:

[break][break]

⚪ born to a single mother in LITTLEROOT TOWN, mainly raised by his grandfather. his father was a well-respected field operative that worked for the league; whereas his mother was a scientist that also worked for the league. ian lost his father to an accident on a mission. [break][break]

⚪ sometime after he lost his father. ian's mother, and several league researchers, were placed on a mission that led them into a ruin. though this mission is classified and can only be viewed by the many, his mother and colleagues discovered something. whatever it was, it was believed to be some form of trap. they were all found unconscious and placed into a never-ending slumber. till this day his mother has remained within a coma. hidden away within aether foundation's base. [break][break]

⚪ ian had a bright mind and was encouraged by his grandfather to use that gift to find out what happened to his missing mother. though his grandfather disliked the thought of ian leaving him, he encouraged his grandson to pursue the truth. ian has since graduated high school, college, and grad school. earning a name for himself in the world of geniuses, though the name in question had its negatives and, somewhat, positives.[break][break]

⚪ his field of studies include, but are not limited to, the following:[break][break]

• pokémon and human relationships
  • origin of pokemon
  • pokémon evolution and form changes
  • poké ball mechanics
  • philology

[break][break]

[break]

❝haha, hey, we're robbin' you! i promise to bring this stuff back!❞

[break][break]

not exactly proud of this part of my life, but when i'm deep into my work i don't really care too much for the consequences. i live by a motto: it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. you won't get anywhere in life fretting over the small stuff. my research has taken me all over. it's led me to the following:

[break][break]

⚪ chased through region after region. professor oak was wanted by the international police. he was considered to be a strange criminal for whatever he had stolen, he'd return. whatever place he broke into? he would come back to fix. the agent that chased him never understood his actions, and eventually chalked it up as though he were some mad genius preparing to destroy the world. which, to be fair, is partially ian's fault.[break][break]

⚪ eventually he was captured and his research assistant took the fall for everything. of course, ian didn't allow him to fully take blame. the agent in charge of ian's case was able to get the rogue scientist under region arrest. meaning his time would be spent in hoenn, unable to travel and conducting community service for the league with his talents. [break][break]

⚪ ian had no problem with this decision. of course, he would choose to continue to work in his home privately. he was okay with assisting them in the field, but by no means would share his knowledge without some form of compensation. though he's been away from hoenn for sometime, he's slowly settling in. he's learned a lot from their lab reports, the news, and word of mouth from what's happened during his leave of absence.

[break][break]

[break]

❝oh come on you're treating me like some rocket criminal, don't push!❞

[break][break]

⚪ now that ian is back home, and under the watchful eye of the global police. he's returned with enough knowledge, research, and studies to help start back up his goal. finding out what happened to his mother and how to fix her, which would involve working for aether foundation. [break][break]

⚪ his grandfather was a former scientist of the aether foundation, which would explain why he was never able to find anything about his mother and only recent learned of her whereabouts from him. his grandfather was too old and weak to continue his search in figuring out how to awaken ian's mother. with ian having grown, he has faith his grandson can bring about the key. [break][break]

⚪ for the time being, ian will work primarily as a member of the aether foundation. secondarily league will come second. as long as his space is given he's vowed to try his best at not getting under their skin. [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
oak, ian
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 21:31:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC