marcel maeda
savages [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 13:16:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: ultra recon squad‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]marcel shifts away from the gardevoir half-submerged in shadow. flanked by phantoms on either side of him, he pushes aside his comfort to stand up straighter, glancing over the top of the boulder. the aliens, as had called them, could be seen clearly through the screen of his rotom-phone. marcel takes a few more photos.
[break][break]
"can't you just—" he stops mid-turn, lets the sentence die, as if dominic's blessing is too unholy for the tongue. his gaze drops to the man's shadow.
[break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/vvEDIun.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]opacity:0.8;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
savages [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 16:14:36 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 until marcel spoke, dominic remained unmoving; still and statuesque against the darkened sky. he turns his head, his gaze settling on marcel briefly and then flickering deeper into the recesses of the camp. although dominic’s brow quirks into a frown, there is a bitter smile that lingers at the corners of his mouth.

you only like it when you want something, he almost says, swallowing the words down before they are fully formed.

"why stop there?" he drawls. "we could neutralise them all, then put them down one by one." he doesn’t clarify who the we is. dominic’s shadow wavers, the edges of it feathering out like plumes and then spikes harshly, as if it itself had been listening to his words.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
savages [m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 13:54:21 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]he nearly jumps. "don't do that."
[break][break]tearing his gaze away, marcel reaches into his pocket to pull out another rotom-phone. he calls the first back closer to him and begins tapping at the screen; after some fiddling, the displays on the two sync up.
[break][break]
"you know--" he gives dominic a sidelong glance as he holds out his phone. "--normal people just say no." his gardevoir takes the offered device before vanishing into a dark flurry.
[break][break]
marcel watches as the two pokemon reappear on a cluster of rocks further down—not quite so close to be a risk, despite marcel's clear lack of interest in following. he looks back down to his hands to see what his second rotom-phone is capturing.
[break][break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/vvEDIun.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]opacity:0.8;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 23:58:10 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic raises his shoulder in a slow, half-hearted shrug. "i didn’t mean no," he says after a moment.

he surveys marcel’s rotom-phone for a second, craning his neck to get a better view of the screen before exhaling sharply. "you have fun back here with your gadgets. i’ll be quick. in and out."

the inability to stay idle reared its head - like prickles sparking down the back of his neck, or adrenaline licking at his veins. he’s considerate enough to incline his head away from marcel before his eyes briefly shift to a bright blue glow as he summons darkrai’s gift and lurches forward; disappearing as he went ahead to scout.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 11:53:12 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]the naganadel drift lazily. marcel thinks back to the report.
[break][break]
"make sure you are." some fates were deserving of no one.
[break][break]
dominic needn't look away—marcel has already averted his gaze. the megalopolans on his screen drag an injured mantine from the water. as the pokemon struggles, several of the alien pokemon pierce its skin, until it finally stills. marcel watches its shallow breaths, before glancing up in the direction dominic had went.
[break][break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 21:43:18 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 visuals on screens are nothing more than clumps of pixels; he needed to see it to make it real.

he thought he would retch, but he doesn't - the megalopolans had refined their process to a fine science. dominic catches sight of marbled flesh neatly stacked away for storage and it barely registers for what it is. further away, a structure of stone moves, brick by brick - one day he'll see the stakataka again.

dominic proceeds onward, shifting in the shadow.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 0:09:21 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]the mantine rises, dull-eyed. marcel watches as it drags itself listlessly towards whatever it was its new masters had directed it too. he shares a glance with his gardevoir and, for a moment, wonders what he'd expected as the shadow pokemon awaits a command.
[break][break]
he checks the time, and decides they've already been here too long; that they had been the moment they'd set foot in these routes.
[break][break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 2:19:35 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 the native pokemon in their custody don't quite look right. dominic has seen any number of trainers, with their charges brought to heel using a variety of methods; drugging pokemon isn't necessarily something novel to him, and even so this looks distinct.

his vision is limited to awkward angles while he moves, creeping within the gloom. idly, dominic wonders if this is what their ghost types see when they enter their umbral forms and dissipate into nothing but wisps. he makes a few notes of the megapoloan numbers - people, pokemon, unknown beasts and equally foreign technology - and turns to make his way back to the fringe of the camp.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 12:41:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]there is something on the horizon; he isn't quite sure what.
[break][break]
marcel's gardevoir materialises beside him, rotom-phone resting in its open palm. he replays the footage while he waits for dominic background details he'd missed before come into focus; he wonders how many it took to feed a camp.
[break][break]
"he said he'd be quick..." he mutters, as his disquiet makes itself known once more.
[break][break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
savages [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 23:50:06 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 it feels like stepping out of a pool of still water; dominic's body unfolds from the shadow beside marcel in exact place that he had vanished minutes prior. there's something pinched in his expression, eyebrows quirked into a frown.

"i've seen enough," he says after a heartbeat passes. "we should leave."

leave this outcropping of rock, leave this region entirely, leave the league to deal with it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
savages [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:36:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: