twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 19:04:31 GMT
marie jules Avatar
There's a Corviknight that I’ve had my eyes on for a while. Its feathers are as dark as the night sky, and it flies around without making a sound.

Her eyes dart to her now previous equal, her tone when addressing Emma as cool and collected as it had always been.

Every night I see it soar over my apartment, and from the looks of it, it’s taking the same trail every time. I’m assuming it has a nest nearby so I need your help in locating exactly where it is.

Tilting her head coyly she continues to look at Emma.

You don’t mind, do you?

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 0:52:30 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma's expression looks pinched as she muses over Marie's description. It didn't seem to add up-- but she had never really recalled 's Corviknight being particularly loud. It just seemed.. ridiculous. It was a gigantic metal bird, for Arceus sake. Skarmory were a damn menace and were not in the slightest bit subtle or silent.[break][break]

"You sure you haven't been taking too many samples from Elijah's stock, there, Marie? Corviknight are just glorified, gigantic Skarmory, imported from a region that's still run by royalty - or something."[break][break]

It seemed like a fairy tale, and she wasn't the type to listen to stories of grandeur. She'd rather see it for herself. Marie seemed serious about it, however, which encouraged Emma to sag her shoulders in defeat and roll her eyes.[break][break]

"If it doesn't make a sound, how do you even know it's flying overhead? You never struck me as the sentimental star-gazing type. That's very... romantic of you."[break][break]

Marie's coy head-tilt is met with her deadpan expression mixed with a slow curve of a curious eyebrow. She gestures for them to get moving.[break][break]

"Lead the way."[break][break]

[break]

notes: cuckoo in the nest

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #020B0A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #020B0A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 1:28:43 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Marie gives Emma a look. Not just any look though, a look that makes her eyes squint, eyebrows furrow, and lips pull into a closed mouth sneer. It was a look that whispered a single word: “What?

After this expression that had spoken for itself she rolled her eyes and began walking, looking to the skies as she kept in sync with her surroundings; her feet hitting the pavement with light footfall.

I don’t mix my personal life into my work life. What I do on my time is for the knowledge of me and my pokemon only.

The night sky had been littered with stars, making it that much easier to spot any being that had dared to blot out the shining lights that persist above. And though nights like this were not a constant, her observations had at least given her a broad understanding of where the pokemon’s nest might lie.

Follow me, I’m pretty sure it made its nest somewhere within the trees off the route here.

Pushing aside a bunching of bramble, she offers the untread path ahead to Emma before going in herself.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 6:48:23 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Marie's sarcastic, confused expression is met with indifference.[break][break]

"Sounds like someone a closet erotic romance reader would say."[break][break]

Her delivery remains flat as she follows Marie's lead, her footfalls landing in tune with her own, effectively covering her tracks. They move as one, only one set of noises pursuing their target.[break][break]

Emma's attention tilts up to the starry sky, her attention critical as she scans the empty darkness for signs of movement. Nothing stirs other than the soft twinkle of the stars. She turns back to Marie as the crunch of brambles alerts her to a path being opened ahead. The woman slips past into untrodden territory.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:35:45 GMT
marie jules Avatar
-Me and my pokemon, Emma.

She repeats matter-of-factly, lagging behind as Emma takes charge.

See anything with your trained eyes?

Marie asks before her own eyes move to the skies, attempting to take note of any lost and reappearing starts overhead as she stepped forward.

This change of scenery isn’t really doing me any favors.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 22:16:33 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma disregards Marie entirely as she pushes past the brambles. Her eyes are to the sky and she fishes a pair of goggles from her person. The night-vision mechanics of it illuminate her face in pale green light as she scans the sky. For a moment, nothing moves and nothing lights up in her line of sight.[break][break]

But then she speaks again and Emma shifts her attention for a moment and there it is. The warm signature of their target swoops overhead, flying on silent wings - or perhaps its flight is drowned out by Marie's complaining.[break][break]

"It's going that way."[break][break]

She gestures toward a crop of trees, giving the woman a brief glance before she continues forward.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 23:58:58 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Any attempt to focus her eyes on the sky is near impossible, the pure darkness hard to adjust her eyes to. She has no choice but to trust Emma in this regard, the fact that she had an advantage that Marie lacked being a huge determinant.

Gotcha.

She says softly, gently stepping through the grass behind her companion.

Within minutes of tracking, they would arrive at their destination: a nest of metal shavings and large branches perched within a tangle of trees.

The Corviknight lands within seconds of their arrival and as it settles a light shines within the pure darkness the Corvinights body emits. A golden Rookidee pokes its head from the nest, mouth opening wide as the Corviknight feeds it; regurgitating food into its throat.

Marie, quick to act, exploits this moment of weakness and releases a Meowstic, the pokemon shooting a Charge Beam at the momma bird and stunning it before Marie tosses a ball at the pokemon.

She approaches the wiggling ball, the Meowstic by her side, and speaks back to Emma.

Thanks for the help, love, your tracking was the play of the game here.

One final click and the ball confirms her capture, Marie picking up the ball with a satisfied look on her lips.

Want the scraps?

Marie offers to Emma, the Rookiedee awaiting its fate.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 23:28:19 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma reclines on her heel, tense the moment the Corviknight's shadow passes over them both. But the bird lands in a nest not far away, several feet up in the air. Only one baby Rookidee pokes it head up, of whom sports a golden head. The sight of the mother regurgitating food is unpleasant, and Emma glances away.[break][break]

Only for Marie to intercept this moment by attacking the bird. Metal wings shift, there is a scream of panic and rage, and the Corviknight is absorbed into the Pokeball without another word otherwise. [break][break]

Well. That certainly takes care of her problem.[break][break]

"Anytime, Marie."[break][break]

The baby bird peers over the edge of the nest, confused. Its eagerness to see ends in the bird falling from the nest and into the grass below. Marie's suggestion echoes in her ear and she hesitates, but ultimately moves to find the bird anyway.[break][break]

"Uhuh.."[break][break]

She can fit the bird in her one hand, and it seems dazed even as she stares at it. Emma taps it with a spare Pokeball, quieting the things chirping.[break][break]

"The scraps will do."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 7:09:12 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Polishing the pokeball, Marie looks into the white surface, a reflection barely of notice staring back to her. Her attention quick moves to Emma, holstering the ball for future use.

"Do you want a lift home or do you have your own ride?"

A Xatu from the sky, quickly sweeps down, deftly and quietly landing on the forest floor, eyeing Marie and then Emma as it awaits further instructions.

"My Xatu can get you there in the blink of an eye if you don't mind a tiff of nausea."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:06:41 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
She strokes her thumb against the ball's glossy surface, her nail catching on the seal. When Marie offers a lift, Emma glances up into the dark sky for a long moment, brows furrowing. However, she sighs, glancing back at her partner.[break][break]

"If you're offering, I won't say no."[break][break]

Emma pockets the ball and turns to face the Xatu with a look of quiet suspicion. The thought of a 'tiff of nausea' didn't particularly interest her, but given the lack of a pair of wings coming down to offer her a ride back home, it seemed she was out of any other effective ideas.[break][break]

"Call me if you need anything else, Marie."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nightingale [ m ]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 4:35:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: