slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
CONFIDENT
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 15:33:24 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It dawns on him his alcoholic intake when Fernando’s words fuzz in his mind… maybe he should slow down a little… nah, no telling what tomorrow brings, might as well enjoy it while he can.

He continues to sip from his glass, stopping mid-sip to speak.

Whaddya mean? I’m supposed to congratulate you for not dying yet?

A chuckle escapes before he goes back to his drink, popping a chunk of ice into his mouth before setting the glass onto the countertop.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CONFIDENT
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 9:46:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] “Something like that.

A pint glass is pushed in front of him and Fernando cups it in his hand, refraining from lifting it, just so he can twirl it within his fingers to observe the salt dressing across the rim. He finds it satisfactory but continues to hold it at bay. Anything to give him a breather to grasp his own state of mind.

But more importantly, I only said it because I knew I could win.

He pauses longer than he should.

This time, I’m not so sure.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
CONFIDENT
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 23:41:47 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The thought of his own demise is semi sobering, a slight chill running up the councilman's spine at the realization of his own mortality.

Staring into his glass, eyeing the man that stared back at him; a twinge of guilt briefly washing over his body.

The ripples in the liquid at a slight bump of the counter released him from his daze, Kim’s lips pursing as his eyes forced shut.

Fuck it.” He whispers, a hand reaching for his glass before holding it up to toast to their anticipated fates.

Whether we make it or not, I think we had a good run. We survived some rock fuck trying to crush us. Killed an already dead bird god to death, AGAIN. AND toppled a criminal organization that hitched a ride over here from another region.

Moving his glass closer to Fernando for an interception to his toast, Kim gives one last appeal.

’til death does us dirty, Fern~” He says with a whimsical smile.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CONFIDENT
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 4:25:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“’Til Hoenn decides to fuck us over one last.

He answers the call to action with the most enthusiastic cheer that he can muster. It rings in unison with the clanging sound of glass against glass. Unlike Kim, Fernando takes his time, lips puckered up against the rip to get a taste of the salt as his beer washes it down. A few gulps in and he already feels the bloatiness that comes with added carbon.

We had a good run, Cole.

There’s no way for him to kill the beer in one sitting. A good third still sits when he slams it against the counter, shivering from the sudden intake. “I had my many, many, valid, misgivings about you but there’s no one else I rather serve with.

Thinking back on it, Fernando really means it. The revelation strums a silent ‘hmph’ from the drum strings of his heart. “Thank you.” It’s enough of a breather and the sudden sappiness needs to be drowned by the remainder of his beer.

It still tastes likes piss.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CONFIDENT
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 2:04:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: