part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
bored in the house [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 0:28:31 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild. outskirts.
Maverick has once again, found himself in the outskirts of slateport city looking for his dark types. But with him today, he decided to bring two pokemon he was hoping would get along with them being the same like creatures. Warm gaze shifted over the open area of the outskirts until his gaze met with the ruby orbs of his beloved six foot seven hellhound that was often by his side. “Please be nice,” he pleased with the canine as she shifted her weight, huffing at his comment, “I want them to be friends.” The houndoom lifted her nose in the head with an attitude before casually strolling again and began her hunt to find her trainer something to catch.

While she began their hunt, the trainer reached into his pockets to pull out two common two toned balls everyone knows and loves. With the flick of the wrist, the balls burst open and two creature’s materialize before them. The black and red fox’s head titled to one side, his gaze shifted to Maverick before turning to see a tan fox next to him. The tan fox gaze at her trainer before she too, turned to the fox. A hint of a grin tugged the edges of his lips. “Falker, this is Sombra, and Sombra, this is Falker,” he introduced them to reach other, “I figured you two can get to know each other while we hunt for more team members.” The two stared at each other for a while. Soon, making Maverick uncomfortable as he strolled between them to follow Azula. “Come on,” he coughed in hopes the discomfort would vanish, “Let’s go.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bored in the house [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 4:10:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY VENIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
bored in the house [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 23:10:03 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild. outskirts. capture plz!
It was a little awkward at first between the two fox creatures as the group moved through the outskirts. Even the trainer could feel the tension despite being a human. It had taken a while for Maverick to regain the thievul’s trust again after what happened in their last battle. And although the trainer could still feel a little hesitation between them, Falkor was starting to warm up once again. The ninetales, however, was new to him and he has yet to understand her personality. She seemed to either be shy or vein, one of the two. But the man was hoping another fox like creature would maybe, make her no so shy. Either way, it didn’t seem to be working.

But after several hours of wondering around the outskirts in hope to find something good, the two seemed to getting along. Warm digits flickered to see them casually strolling next to each other. Not lovey but friends. That was good enough for him. But before he could observe more of their interaction with each other, a snarled sounded off and forced Maverick to face what was in front of him.

His eyes widen to see an oddly colored venipede. It curled and jumped at them. To be honest, it almost looked like it was sick. Either way, the trainer knew someone would pay good money for a shiny one. With a nod of his head, permission was granted. Lips peeled back even more, showing off her pearly whites. The creature didn’t back down, only taunting her more. Azula didn’t like that. Taking a deep breath, her muzzle burst open as a stream of fire burst out and towards the bug and poison type. And unfortunately for the bug, it wasn’t ready. The flames engulf it and soon it screeched out in pain as the fire burned its skin. The amount of pain soon forced the bug to pass out cold.

“That’s enough,” Maverick barked, feeling the creature pass out as the flames dissipated, “Don’t cook it.” Reaching into his pockets, the man pulled out a ball and gave it a good old fashion toss. The ball smacked the creature in the head, sucking it in and closing once in. He let out a sigh as the two foxes came up to him. “We will probably head out after this,” he informed them, keeping an eye on the ball as he waited for the capture to be complete, “I feel a nap coming on.” He chuckled at himself before shrugging his shoulders.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bored in the house [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 23:24:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"] YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY VENIPEDE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!