71 posts
Moana Reyes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sivanandi
Moana Reyes
Powder
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 18:26:45 GMT
Moana Reyes Avatar

Moana nodded. "Alolan food is really, really good. I'm probably biased, but malasadas are the best thing you'll ever eat." At Billi's next comment, Moana understood more. He had already suspected it from the accent, sure, but this bit about the gym challenge being more of a sport basically confirmed that Billi was from Galar. "Trials are... Well, they're similar to gyms, in that they have challenges. They'll give you a task to complete, like, maybe gathering ingredients for a dish from the forest," he said, using the first example he could think of. "They also had a Totem Pokemon at the end, which is basically like a huge, superpowered version of the normal thing. Like, Gumshoos are normally about two feet tall, but I heard that the Totem Gumshoos for one trial was nearly five feet tall."

When Billi defended his Pokemon, Moana nodded again. "Yeah, I don't blame them. I know Pokemon have their own instincts and whatnot. It's just surprising to see them be so... prominent." He shuddered. "And, yeah, birds can be scary. Especially the bigger ones like Corviknight."

The conversation would be interrupted by the sight of a Stunky glaring at the two of them from behind the bushes, doing a handstand. "Ah, maybe we should get out of the Stunky's territory," Moana suggested, backing away from it.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Powder
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 2:04:56 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi’s corviknight looked at the smaller human, it’s beady red eyes filled with discontent and distrust. It’s eyes moved back to Billi who reached up and rubbed it’s beak. “Yes big boi it’s okay” he laughed gently and pet his beak and nudged him towards the boy. “See back home we don’t have that. Everyone just fights in a stadium and there’s massive crowds.” he smiled wider with the image in his head, “WEll not always a stadium but there’s always an audience,” he tilted his head more, “So no one runs those trials,” he asked.

The crow turned loudly staring at the stunky, rolling its eyes before catching something wiggling down towards them. Then quickly snatched up the weedle in its beak, almost crushing it to death, intending to eat it, before Billi poked it with a pokeball. “Yeah...they're gentle though I promise! You can pet him if you want,” Billi offered for the stranger to pet his Corviknight who flapped its wings, blowing the stunky away.

“Predators can be sweet! They're just scary that’s all! People make up stories that they're dangerous...well they are, but they're like any other poke as long as they're happy, they’re nice.” Billi ruffled Corviknights plumage.

Billi attempts to catch weedle

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Powder
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2020 2:22:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUBBISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TSAREENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUEENLY MAJESTY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TROP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF STORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]BILLI CAUGHT WEEDLE!

close tab

played by

Voltolos

Moana
He, Him
August 1
Tapu Village, Alola
Bisexual
None currently
Cadet
Single
65 height
65 height
"Remember, the past need not become our future as well."
awards
71 posts
Moana Reyes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sivanandi
Moana Reyes
Powder
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 2:16:22 GMT
Moana Reyes Avatar

Moana shook his head when Billi asked about the trials. "Well, no, someone usually does run the trials. They're called Trial Captains, and they run them... well, sort of. They're more like supervisors, making sure that the trial goers don't get into too much trouble, or whatever." He shrugged. "I didn't get the opportunity to do any trials myself, but that's okay. I look forward to the gym challenge here in Hoenn."

The conversation was disrupted by the arrival of a Trubbish and a Tsareena. Moana smirked. "You can take the Tsareena, and I'll get the Trubbish," Moana suggested. Billi's army of bugs would probably tear the Tsareena apart before he could even blink.

As for the Trubbish... Moana pushed a Pokeball's button and released Wali. The Sigilyph floated above the floor, and soon enough, it spotted the Trubbish. Wali didn't instigate aggression unless it was unavoidable, so he just floated closer, curious. The Trubbish wasn't having any of that, though, and launched a flurry of poisonous debris right at Wali.

The Gunk Shot struck poor Wali head-on, pushing him back and nearly knocking him out of the air. Moana whistled, impressed. Wali was hard to get the drop on, with his quick reactions and psychic powers, but the flurry of poisonous gunk had been too fast even for him.

Nonetheless, Wali would not be denied. With a warbling cry, Wali picked up the Trubbish with Psychic and flung it at a nearby tree. The Trubbish prepared to attack once again, but Wali followed up with an Air Slash and finished it off. Still impressed by the poison-type's surprising speed, Moana lobbed a Pokeball at the defeated Trubbish.

When Billi suggested that he could pet his Corviknight, Moana smiled. He wasn't sure how it'd feel to pet the steel armor of a Corviknight, but hey, he was curious. He laid a hand on the large bird's head, surprised when he felt feathers rather than hard metal.

He nodded at Billi's explanation. "Yeah... predatory Pokemon aren't any more aggressive than any other Pokemon. It's definitely exaggerated." He had a thought. "I do have a predatory Pokemon of my own, actually. Want to meet him?" Maybe Billi and his team would get a kick out of meeting Cova.

Note: Capture attempt on Trubbish

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Powder
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 23:58:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi smiles brightly at the thought of the trials. Maybe there’d be some kind of awesome ass trial for him? Maybe wrestle a pikachu or catch a hundred mice pokemon. Heck anything along those lines would be so much fun to achieve. In a way they seemed much better than gym battles, you could go in experience something new and always come back later rather than just throwing some attacks and hoping to win.

The blonde turned to notice the battle between the Trubbish and Moana, and the Tsareena well that poor flower stomped on the wrong bug! Naturally Ariados would turn his mandibles upwards as it lunged at the thick luscious legs. He quickly grabbed her and threw her across the shrubbery before lashing at her, slashing at her legs and chest. Poor thing… didn’t have a chance. So Billi threw his pokeball and proceeded to attempt to capture it.

Corviknight ruffled it’s plumage as it was tenderly touched. It may have come off scary but it wasn’t intended to be that way. “predators just need love too and their fine! Super cute and cuddly isn’t that right boys” he pat his chest and had the Galvantula jump into his arms for belly rubs, “Yes your such a goood boy”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Powder
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 0:34:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT TYPE

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWALOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Voltolos

Moana
He, Him
August 1
Tapu Village, Alola
Bisexual
None currently
Cadet
Single
65 height
65 height
"Remember, the past need not become our future as well."
awards
71 posts
Moana Reyes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sivanandi
Moana Reyes
Powder
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 17:34:22 GMT
Moana Reyes Avatar

The man's concern and love for his Pokemon was admirable. Well, it wasn't really concern. They handled themselves just fine, effectively dispatching any intruders that came their way, and Moana wondered if that was what the difference between a trained Pokemon and a wild one was, besides the teamwork. 

This Corviknight was friendly, of course. Moana wasn't surprised, considering that Corviknight were used for taxi services in Galar, apparently. He wondered how the business would do elsewhere in the world.

There was one more pair of wild Pokemon that would attack the two of them, and Wali was on the job again, striking the moving stomach with Psychic when it coughed up Sludge at him. The attack was effective, and Wali defeated the Swalot without too much trouble, but Moana could see that he was a little worn out from the previous fights, especially the one with the Trubbish. The Gunk Shot had been pretty strong, he thought, as he threw a Pokeball at the now-defeated Swalot.

"It's been nice meeting you, Billi, but I should really get my Sigilyph to some healers," Moana said. "Thanks for introducing me to your Pokemon, though! They're really nice, and I'm glad I got to meet them."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Powder
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 4:33:24 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

It was nice meeting the stranger! Then again Billi disliked meeting anyone. Even if his pokemon sometimes scared them away, but he liked making it up to them by being the gentle giant he is. Like right now, the spiders were yet again attacking an innocent haunter. A ghost that was minding his own business before being ASSAULTED, by insects and a giant bird. Though Billi shrugged and threw his pokeball at it. The poor haunter needed someone to take it to the pokemon center after that beating. “Okay it was nice meeting you!” Billi then peaced out tapping his pokemon to walk off somewhere.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Powder
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 0:39:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BILLI CAUGHT HAUNTER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT TYPE

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MOANA CAUGHT SWALOT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!