April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 3:23:48 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Getting to the island went smoothly, the duo having used the cover of night to help hide their landing.

They landed a good distance away from the camp, hiding behind a rock formation while they got situated and planned their next move.

June tinkered with some equipment, a drone she planned on using to get footage of the camp from a safe distance.

”We’re seriously about to do this, huh? Fend off bloody man-eating aliens from some sort of hell dimension? Alright then.” Despite knowing it was all completely real the absurdity to it all was still hard to wrap her head around.

”What’s the play here, Noah?”

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 5:14:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "yeah, you should've seen the video of them eating a guy." as soon as the words leave him, noah's jaw stiffens. he shakes his head quick, "on second though, you shouldn't."

ahead, the megalopolans wander about the camp. a campfire dances by those sitting on beach logs. his eyes flicker from figure to figure. they chat amongst themselves casually while a naganadel rests by the flame.

"i see... three sitting around a fire with a dragon, two holding hands near the shore."

he whispers, hand pressed against the cold rock.

"we should strike while their guards are down... i can send my turtonator out to start things off with a bang. they won't know what it can do." noah says. his unfezant watches nearby, perched quietly on an outcropping. "we can rush in quick after my unfezant here gives us a tailwind. let's pick targets. want the campsite or the beachside lovers?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 19:24:15 GMT
June Fair Avatar
For a brief moment June took her eyes off of the equipment and towards Noah, a brow raised at his comment about watching a video of people being eaten.

She shook her head, a small smile on her face from finding the fact that he suggested that humorous given how out of character it’d be for him to suggest someone watch that and at how quick he was to take it back.

His words painted a map of the Megalopolan camp in her mind, and just in time for her to be ready to take this drone for a spin.

”I’ll take the campsite but hold on a second I want to check something out.” And with a press of a button on a tablet she was holding and the drone took flight. She was amazed at out quite the thing was technology at its finest she supposed. The machine took off into the air, June watching the screen in her hands to see what the drone could see.

”There’s our man-eating aliens alright.” And they were at exactly where Noah had said they were but something was off. A little bit a way off from the camp there was another group of Megalopolans approaching the camp. If it wasn’t for the night vision on the drone it was possible they might’ve completely missed this group.

”Situation has gotten more complicated.” June would hand over the tablet to Noah to show him the incoming group as she then took out some capsules from her belt.

”I think one of us should take care of this group right here while the other takes care of the approaching group. I’ve got a plan for the extra party so if you can make a lot of noise and hit them with a bang I think we could pull this off, can even borrow some of my team if you’d like.” She released one Pokémon, her Dragapult, and readied the dragon for her plan.

”Ghost and I will launch a surprise attack on the incoming group and take them down fast and hard. An attack on both sides, how’s that sound?”

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 23:40:18 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's neck stretches over the tablet, his eyes catching the visuals pulsing on the screen. despite his confidence, he finds himself fighting chills. the adrenaline almost veers into nausea. clearly, the constant undulations of the tide do little to help him.

"got it. i can do that," noah winks, "i'm struggling to whisper right now anyway." as june calls upon her dragapult, he summons a dragon of his own. a turtonator exhales softly, in case their enemies hear.

"if i need you, i'll shout for you." noah's hand finds her shoulder for a squeeze. "be careful, okay?"

he pulls away quick. after a moment's repose, noah's turtonator leaps into the fray with a fiery SHELL SMASH. as noah lunges for those by the coast, his turtonator spins toward the campfire, rekindling the flames with an empowered OVERHEAT that wafts heat across the beach.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon turtonator"]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 5:31:19 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The faint pressure on her shoulder had June quickly, only for a second, glance at Noah’s hand and then to him.

Her mind had been so preoccupied with the planning that she really hadn’t put too much thought into what it was they were doing and how dangerous it was.

Definitely nerve-racking, but she’d be lying if a part of her wasn’t excited.

”Yeah, you too! No crazy stunts! Don’t worry though, we’ve got this.” She’d give him a bright smile before hopping onto her dragon.

”Alright Ghost, Phantom Force here.” She’d show the dragon the tablet and their targets on the screen before putting it away.

The dragon then opened a portal and the two flew into it. While Noah was making his move the duo of June and her dragon would reappear via a portal that opened up near the two Megalopolans that were separated from the rest of the group.

June’s Dragapult bulldozed through the group, coming to a stop and turn afterward.

The entire sequence was definitely disorientating but for this next part, she didn’t really need to be that accurate.

”Aqua Jet!” She’d released two Pokémon, her Inteleon and Urshifu, who both once out of their capsules struck the Megalopolans with aqua jets.

Despite the distance between June and her group in comparison to Noah, she could still feel the heat that was a result of Turtonator’s attack which gave June some relief. He was doing fine.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 22:09:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 it had been a long time since noah exercised his martial arts like this. to strike without restraint— to allow fist and muscle to commit brutality under the star-scabbed sky of this night, does not give the gym leader particular thrills. instead, he numbs himself to it.

as the megalopolans around them fall, the naganadel that had rested by the fire departs with a shriek. instead of coming for its ambusher, it darts toward june instead.

another naganadel, previously unspotted by them, flies out from the shadows of the island's rock. it joins the other as his turtonator finishes the remaining enemies off with its pyre of flame.

"june! look out!" noah shouts. and as foretold by his partner, he goes crazy. with a running start, his sneaker grips the perch of stone before he leaps to grab on to a naganadel.

his hands struggle around one of their abdomens as he dangles below it, avoiding the stinger as the two naganadel stubbornly moves toward june to sandwich her.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 21:53:26 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The shriek of the Naganadel immediately grabs June’s attention, her Dragapult instinctively pulling the two of them back and firing off a Dragon Darts attack at the ultra beast to fend it off.

The alarm that was causing her heart to race from the sudden attack was calming down due to her dragon’s quick reaction to the charging beast but it was short-lived as Noah’s warning was heard.

And again her Pokémon almost attacked but Noah’s stunt gave pause.

”Noah! Are you nuts?!” And what the hell did he have to go and do that for? She couldn’t help but think the crazy bastard should’ve just let her deal with it instead of jumping on the damn thing.

And to make matters even worse the other one still wasn’t down. Now she had two of these monsters coming straight for her and one of them had Noah dangling from it.

”Snipe Shot on the one with Noah! Surging Strikes on the other.” June ordered, hopping off her Dragapult as she called out another Pokémon, her Mr. Mime. While her two other Pokémon were attacking the Naganadel she only had a few moments.

”Wait for Noah to be off the thing first before you do this. Ghost uses Dragon Pulse and Mr. Mime uses Psychic on Noah to make sure he comes down safely.” Her Pokémon nodded.

”Noah let of it! Do it now!”

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 0:42:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i know what i'm doing!" he shouts back dishonestly.

only sometimes is noah a master of improvisation. as his shoes straddle the stinger jutting out from a curling grape-abdomen, he sees june's inteleon take aim.

upon june's command, he lets go. soles slide away from the inhuman injector before the PSYCHIC allows him to descend safely. his turtonator has already caught up. from its snout, a DRAGON PULSE fires. it strikes the distracted naganadel that was once noah's ride to help down it once and more fall.

"so!" noah says, hitting the sands running. "how's your end?!"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 0:37:46 GMT
June Fair Avatar
A relieved sigh escapes June as Noah safely descends from the Naganadel and safely onto the ground and the Naganadel had been dealt with…at least that one.

The other one her Urshifu was fighting still stood but with the other one out of the way all her Pokémon can focus on the one and finish this rather quickly.

”My end is fine but we’re going to have to have a talk about that stunt you just pulled!” June quickly replied before ordering her Pokémon to attack. A combination of blows from Urshifu, Inteleon, Mr. Mime, and Dragapult overwhelmed the Ultra Beast and the battling was over.

A wave of relief swept over the young woman as her Pokémon gathered around her.

”You all did great.” No serious injuries or anything, this was a job well done.

”As for you!” She roared, turning to Noah with half a mind to choke him out.

”Don’t you ever pull a stunt like that again, you hear me?! That was way too reckless!” June was still annoyed with him but nonetheless she appreciated him.

”Thanks though.” She then folded her arms and looked at the scene around them.

”Alright then! Let’s take care of this mess and then get out of here. Think we both deserve a nice relaxing break after this one.”

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 8:01:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as the fires of battle die, hoenn's sea whispers against the shore. noah focuses on the cooling sounds. he's unsure if he can get used to this.

june's voice brings him back. his turtonator snorts once more and kicks sand back into the sea, leaving prints that fill quickly with brine.

laughing, he rubs the back of his neck. "hey, it worked out, didn't it?" he follows after her, perusing the carnage quietly. "but i won't do it again, sure!"

should she be skeptical, her suspicion would not be out of place.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Marauders [M]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 8:03:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: