assistant wanted! [tt/m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
assistant wanted! [tt/m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 5:48:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
toxic takeover mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
It had taken her almost the entire morning to buckle up enough courage to call the number on the posted ad. She had seen it by random chance and had stopped for a second look. But that second look had warranted worry-bitten nails and a quiver in her voice as she struggled to punch in the numbers written out for her. [break][break]

She was being faced with the opportunity of a lifetime: the chance to be the assistant of a Pokemon professor. It seemed like a dream come true, something she had only experienced in her daydreams. But then she'd come back down to reality and feel a pang of guilt, as if she was breaking a promise to her grandparents daycare.[break][break]

In the end, however, it was them who pushed her to press 'dial' and reach out to the professor. She struggled to keep her voice from trembling so anxiously over the phone, and did her best to not sound too excited while at the same time making it clear that she was absolutely over the moon thrilled to be his assistant. Even if it was temporary.[break][break]

Avery had received a call back or some other form of confirmation in the end, and she'd packed up some things quickly to head to Littleroot town. Apparently the nearby sewer system in the small town was experiencing an over-abundance of poison-types clogging up the drainages and causing problems. It seemed a situation right up her alley, and she was more than happy to invite a few of her most reliable babies to come with her.[break][break]

She had brought along her two Munna and her Chansey. Lucario, of course, was always with her no matter where she went, and she had realized that his steel-typing protected him quite effectively from the poison.[break][break]

The young woman steps off the bus arriving in Littleroot and holds her hat to her head. One sharp gust of wind tugs it from her, however, as soon as she lowers her hand to look around. It blows away before she's able to reach for it and she gasps.[break][break]

"Oh no--! That's my favourite hat."[break][break]

Avery curls her hand into the fabric of her sun dress as she leaps forward in a hasty dash to try and grab it, oblivious to who might be nearby or in her direct path.[break][break]

[break]

notes: sweep the sewers

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0tSJfw1/avery-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor o, professor oak
he/him
october 15th
littleroot
demisexual
scientific pioneer
cadet
i'll show you love like the sun, i'll spark again
awards
33 posts
ian oak DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ian
ian oak
assistant wanted! [tt/m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 11:09:43 GMT
ian oak Avatar
 a simple catch.

he didn't expect the interaction to be so sudden. casually he'd place the hat back upon her head, a cheeky grin worn, "hats are expensive, little lady. be careful not to lose this! summer's not over yet, but that fall breeze sure is on the horizon." the whistling winds caused the tailcoat of his lab coat to maneuver about.

with a large briefcase in his hand. the slipper donning professor would continue, "i don't think i've seen you around littleroot before." ian would try to get a better look at the woman beneath her summer hat. "are you a newcomer lookin' for a pokemon? i hate to break it to you but the pokemon i currently have in my possession aren't ready for a new trainer yet." ian's been so busy with personal work tat he hasn't been able to exactly help the league's trainers of tomorrow. "i hope you didn't travel all the way from somewhere far!" it would be pretty bad to send her back home empty-handed.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
assistant wanted! [tt/m]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 23:43:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
toxic takeover mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery's hand falls short as another's intercepts. She gasps, blushing, as the man returns her hat to her head. Her hand instinctively rises to secure it, pinning it against pink hair and tilting it back to look up at him.[break][break]

And then she takes a moment to look at him, attention spanning the length of his lab coat. It takes her a moment to put the pieces together in her dazed thought-process.[break][break]

"Y-yes, sir!"[break][break]

She swallows, fingertips flicking the brim of her sun hat as she lowers her hand back down to her purse and squeezing it nervously. She glances to the briefcase, yet another tick on her tally of 'this is probably the professor she's looking for!'[break][break]

"Me? Oh-- no, I live in Lilycove! I'm just here for a job, I'm to be Professor Oak's assistant for the evening!"[break][break]

With a tilt of her head, she beams with pride.[break][break]

"Oh! No, no, I have Pokemon, don't you worry! What sort of Pokemon do you have with you, sir?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: sweep the sewers

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0tSJfw1/avery-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]