part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 6:07:48 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

"THE INTERDREAM ZONE IS A LIMINAL DIMENSION BETWEEN YOURS AND THE DREAM WORLD." The Tornadus answers. Today, the wind is chillier, for the region is slowly shifting toward the fall season. "THERE ARE MANY WORLDS LIKE IT. TOO MANY TO COUNT."

Peering through the the reveal glass at Alexei himself, the djinni scrunches its stern features. The Pokemon seems perplexed at what it sees, but it shakes its head. It offers another green feather made physical between violently shaped nails.

"EVERYTHING IS INTERCONNECTED. LIKE KNOTS." The titan says. "BUT EVEN I DO NOT PROCLAIM TO UNDERSTAND IT."

Eventually, the time comes for the djinni to leave.

Every real-time week, you can post in this thread once for Alexei's ic weekly visit. You must have completed 1 social or gym thread within the week's respective month (e.g. weekly visit in September requires thread from September). When you post, please include a link to that thread.

With each visit, Alexei will receive 1X TORNADUS FEATHER to use like the others, and will also receive more information from Tornadus.
Feel free to post once to respond to the Tornadus and then double post when it is time for your weekly post (10/4-10/10).

, please post in research threads if you have posted.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 19:20:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of there being many worlds asides from the ‘Dream World’, his eyebrows met in confusion.

Wait, I know that the ‘Ultra Space’ could technically be considered one, but—does this confirm the actual, legitimate existence of parallel universes?! He thought as he realized what the djinni was on about.

“So you’re saying—that there are—other worlds, asides from the ones that most of humanity knows to exist, then,” he phrased his statement carefully. So if there really was an ‘afterlife’ that was either clouds or eternal hellfire and damnation, then that must mean—

Somewhere, there was a plane of existence.

One where he hadn’t turned out the way he did.

The thought of him, being ‘normal’, made him shiver.

He noticed that the deity’s features had scrunched up for a few moments—well, in all accuracy Tornadus was considered to be a deity from his homeland—before turning to face him again.

“There are a lot of things that even we humans can’t understand,” he muttered before the djinni left once again.

• :monka:
• here we go again
• Met up with the djinni again—
• that statement basically confirmed the potential existence of many worlds—many potential parallel planes of existence, even

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 19:32:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Due to being busy with… well, certain things, he’d only made time to return recently.

Plus the fact that it was getting really close to the month he secretly despised the most; all because of the implications and connotations of Ghost-types becoming more and more active the longer the month went on—

There was something that was bothering him at the same time; too.

He couldn’t get the sight of the djinni looking at him strangely after sneaking a peek at the strange mirror which he now very much suspected to be one of the lost items of legend from back home—

Maybe he could be able to sneak in another question edgewise.

Eventually, he would arrive once more.

“Did you—did you see something strange in the mirror that you have? I couldn’t help but notice you looked at me strangely the last time we spoke.”

And then he had to wonder. Was it safe to raise the limit of questions to two? He was certainly going to try.

“Is something going to happen?” he followed up. “You mentioned that the worlds are converging—should it be one that humans like myself have to prepare for?”

• oh boy existential crises here we go—
• he has questions
• he wonders if he’d be getting more answers (asking two questions this time? Alex you’re BOLD)
social; 10/17 - 10/23

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 3:23:41 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

WHEN ALEXEI ARRIVES AGAIN, the Tornadus hovers in mid-air, discs of wind swirling about like invisible fins.

At the first inquiry, the air genie shakes his head. Nothing strange, he says. Nothing strange about you. Or so he says.

Nevertheless, the djinni offers another feather. "PERHAPS. I AM AFRAID I AM NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WHAT THIS MEANS... WHATEVER THIS IS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE." He stops, briefly handing the mirror to the Fortree Gym Leader.

"TELL ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE?"

Should peer into the mirror, he would see a peculiar sight. Another being reflected underneath the Tornadus' body.

"MAKE OF THIS WHAT YOU WILL."

Afterward, the Tornadus retrieves the mirror and flies off once again.

Every round, you can post in this thread once for Alexei's ic weekly visit. You must have completed 1 social or gym thread within the week's respective month (e.g. weekly visit in September requires thread from September). When you post, please include a link to that thread.

With each visit, Alexei will receive 1X TORNADUS FEATHER to use like the others, and will also receive more information from Tornadus.
Feel free to post once to respond to the Tornadus and then double post when it is time for this round's post (11/17-11/24).

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 3:42:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The next visit was one that was—definitely going to be one for the ages.

He has his doubts, though.

‘Nothing strange’, but he had a feeling that there was something, the djinni may be just not spilling the tea. But he decided to keep that to himself, for now.

“Wait, what—” he blinked, and for the first time ever since he’d agreed to leave the mirror with the djinni, he got a chance to hold it once more.

Curiosity killed the Purrloin, obviously, and he took a look at the reflection—only instead of seeing one djinni reflected, there were two.

Or was it the same djinni, only in a different form?

What drew him to look was the sight of the ‘other’… it looked… distinctly like the djinni—well, the color scheme at least matched, however what really caught his attention was the fact that—

The feather he had, sort of, maybe slightly—resembled what the ‘other’ djinni’s(?) image looked like.

“Wait, are these feathers from—” he blurted out, realizing what he was seeing before the mirror was taken back by the djinni and the other disappeared again, taken by the wind currents.

• well will you look at that the mirror’s back with him at least for now
• so of course curiosity gets the better of him and he takes a look at the mirror
• sure, he sees the ‘normal’ djinni however there’s another afterimage of what he takes is also the djinni? Only in a different form?
• WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 3:50:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He had been very busy.

This was why his next visit had been delayed, so much had gone down, and he’d only managed to find the time to seek out the djinni again.

The Braviary was—well, the blue-plumed avian was still in awe at the fact that they were getting away with visiting this ‘force’ of nature where the wind took them; he wondered how his human managed to find the green-and-purple djinni every single time.

This time, getting back was harder because of the weather, but somehow, he’d managed it.

As he approached, he had even more questions—

The first one of them being, “That image. The one I saw in the mirror the last time we talked. Was that—was that you?” he began, keeping his silence and awaiting the answer.

He had suspicions, because now that he had seven of the feathers, and the fact that they matched the coloration—this was too much of a coincidence to even be fucking chance.

And then his second question—

“Are you looking for something, too? I mean—asides from the reason why the feathers exist on this plane. The feathers have the same color scheme as your body,” he added quietly.

Oh, this was getting a mite more risky.

But he chose to wait.

• he back, he back again—
• more questions
• this time even more direct questions
gym thread; 11/17 - 11/24

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 3:19:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

ONCE AGAIN, THEY MEET. The air is cold and biting. Flakes of Hoenn's unnatural snow melt against 's skin and catch on his Braviary's feathers.

"BY ONE LENS, WE COULD SAY YES." The Tornadus says to the gym leader's first inquiry. "BUT IT APPEARS TO BE AN OTHER. ANOTHER ME."

The second question piques the djinni's interest. With arms crossed, the winds howl as if on the hunt.

"YES. I AM." The Tornadus booms. "A LOST SIBLING. NOT ONE OF LIGHTNING. NOT ONE OF GROUND."

He hisses. Grants a feather before drifting back.

"FIND ME AGAIN."

Every round, you can post in this thread once for Alexei's ic visit. You must have completed 1 social or gym thread within the week's respective month (e.g. weekly visit in September requires thread from September). When you post, please include a link to that thread.

Feel free to post once to respond to the Tornadus and then double post when it is time for this round's post.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 16:38:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

To be honest, he didn’t mind the cold much. Having come from a place in Western Unova that was literally nestled between several mountains and had colder winters than the rest of the region, he was—used to this.

Kyouya wasn’t, though, and let out a squawk of dismay at the biting cold.

“Shh, Kyou,” he hissed as he rubbed his hands on the Braviary’s back, giving the avian some warmth as they hovered in mid-air.

How they were able to find the djinni again despite the weather, was—how, really? Was there something that always made him find the other, no matter what and where he searched?

Did the mirror have something to do with—

“D—does the mirror have anything to do with what you’re looking for?” he dared venture a guess. Because unless he was wrong, the djinni held onto the mirror all this time.

Would it be a risk to ask it back from the other?

Fact of the matter that the deity from his homeland had told him that there were other worlds that existed, it was definitely a possibility…

After he got the feather, he was issued a challenge—to come chase him down.

Was it—an open invitation?

• he has even more questions, but this time he only made one observation; it may be daft but it’s an observation all the same
• ponders out loud if the mirror has something to do with what the djinni is looking for
• and then the challenge is issued—
• :monkacubed:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 16:52:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The words continued to bother him—

‘Not one of lightning, not one of ground.’

Those obviously meant the other two that made up the—

Wait, did the djinni just confirm the potential existence of all three of them in this war-torn region?! He blinked.

It was something that would always bother him when he wasn’t handling the aviaries, or taking challengers, or busy with certain things.

So they’re all there, but only one of them is—only a variant? A possible variant? Of one of them is running around? What the flying hell does this all mean?! He thought as he was flying through the skies again—admittedly this was something he wanted to ask directly. To get clarification from.

He wondered, really.

The last words, though…

‘Find me again.’

Did this mean finding him, as he was? The cloud-forme that he could comprehend? Or the other forme, the one that looked distinctly more avian than the other?

He couldn’t help but wonder if the two were split apart mirror images of the same singular Pokémon? Or was it just one Pokémon who had a different forme, depending on if the mirror was with him or not?

Admittedly, he had difficulty searching for the djinni this time. But of course, he wasn’t going to admit defeat that easily…

How close was he to getting answers? He hoped he was as close as possible… what lay in wait?

“You said… to find you again—but I have my own questions, as well. How many—of you, are flying around? You said you weren’t looking for your siblings, but someone—like you? Or is it you, but from another dimension that I’m supposed to be looking for?” he ventured a guess.

thanks for the existential crisis, djinni
• not Thundurus, not Landorus, but another Tornadus? Is it because of the multiverses that there are more Pokémon running around?
• honestly, Alexei is confused but he wants answers
• just how many Tornadus are there around the region?!
• :monkas:
gym thread; 1/2 - 1/8

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 23:38:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

EVENTUALLY, ALEXEI FINDS THE DJINNI ONCE MORE. Should the pondered questions be asked, the Tornadus answers, reveal glass in hand.

Over time and visits, he answers several of Alexei's questions, makes conversation as curt as he is.

"THIS GLASS OFFERS GLIMPSES OF POSSIBILITIES. I CAN NOT SAY FOR CERTAIN WHETHER THE GLASS GRANTS US VIEWS OF OTHER DIMENSIONS OR OF UNFILTERED REALITY."

Another inquiry. Answered:

"WE ALL HAVE ALTERNATES. WHETHER THEY RESIDE IN THE SAME REALM OR NOT IS NOT UP TO US." The Tornadus says above whooshing winds.

Eventually, in mid-March, the Tornadus would speak:

"SHE IS HERE. IN HOENN." The Djinni declares. "I TOO, HAVE NOTICED, THE FLOURISHMENT OF LIFE. WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF IT? THE BALANCE OF LIFE? OF DEATH? IN THIS LAND?"

He listens to 's answer, bestows him a feather and then departs.

Every round, you can post in this thread once for Alexei's ic visit. You must have completed 1 social or gym thread within the week's respective month (e.g. weekly visit in September requires thread from September). When you post, please include a link to that thread.

Feel free to post once to respond to the Tornadus and then double post when it is time for this round's post.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 13:40:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unfiltered reality…

He wondered why the djinni kept the mirror with them for so long—was there something about it that only they knew about, that he couldn’t understand?

Was he going to dare himself to ask—you know what, he’ll definitely ask that question!

“Asides from that… is the mirror used for anything else, like getting into another dimension? Does it have any other power asides from being a mirror? Is it the key to a lock unknown? Also… is there… is there any chance I could get it back, or is it best left with you?”

Okay, maybe he was a bit too direct, but he had to ask! If the mirror was something like a key, or a portal to another reality?

At the mention of there being alternate realities, he could only furrow his brow in confusion. But little did he know, that somewhere down the line, he would actually experience that himself in the very near future…

unfiltered reality…
• what a way to give Alexei another existential crisis!
• he gets even more daring, asking if the mirror has another purpose (because you never know)
• he also asks if the mirror is better staying with the djinni or if he can have it back (hey it never hurt to try!)
• little did he know that the djinni’s words were some kind of a prophecy
because after this encounter he would definitely go on a dimension-crossing trip himself
• :monkacubed:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 14:30:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The next trip was…

Admittedly, it took another lengthy measure of time before he’d managed to continue his search for answers with the djinni from home…

“You—you were right,” he breathed out, once he’d finally managed to locate the djinni once again. “There—there’s another… there are other dimensions that exist!” he gasped.

Maybe he sounded mad, but he didn’t care.

To be honest, he thought that the Gyaradosite he’d used when he’d travelled to another reality was just a one-time thing, so imagine his shock (and surprise) when he found the exact same Gyaradosite caught between one of Hera’s tail fins.

Surely this was—

Wait, what? Her? he backtracked, confused, cut off by the djinni’s pronouncement.

“She? Who are you talking about?” he couldn’t help himself but blurt out.

“She?”

The look on his face was one of genuine curiosity. What—or who—was the djinni talking about? Surely that didn’t mean…

He then fished out his phone and booted up the Unown Report, scrolling through all the entries and coming to where the names of the Legendary Pokémon were listed. Most of them didn’t make sense, but fact of the matter was that there was only one recognizable name within the collection: the djinni’s counterpart, Thundurus.

“Wait, wait, hold up—one moment. I’m not sure of this name means anything, and I know it’s dumb of me to ask, but… well, see, there’s something I encountered that doesn’t make sense. What… what does ‘Enamorus’ mean?”

Out of the names, it was plausibly the only one that sounded… close enough… to Thundurus? And if he was going to compare the naming trend between the three—of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus—the only one out of all the names that made sense in the compilation was plausibly, potentially this ‘Enamorus’…

A few moments later, though… the balance of life and death? Wait—there was too much life right now; it was a complete contrast to a few years ago with the Three-Day War, where so much death had happened.

“The balance? A few years back, there was… there was so much death. I don’t know if you’ve seen, or observed, the Three-Day War across the region…” he trailed off, before realizing.

“I… those feathers that I found, they—they were of great help during that time. I was… I was able to help a lot of people, but still… there was still so much death despite the victory we achieved…

A pyrrhic victory, if he was being honest with himself.

“Now everything’s going in excess… so much life flourishing. It’s like… it’s like a scale that’s always tipping towards one way, or another, never staying in the middle. Never balanced… and I don’t know why,” he continued, voicing his observations out loud.

“Although… I have to ask… on my journey to another dimension, I encountered someone—someone else who had a feather. But… but the thing is, the… well, the ‘me’ of that world was… d-dead,” he stammered.

“D-dead, b-but… but not without good reason. He—he mentioned… that my other self that existed there, had just flown away to fight… to fight that ‘building eater’. Their world was ravaged, but I couldn’t help but wonder, was the me of another reality able to gain more than just your feathers…”

He was grabbing at straws now, the implications of it though, but that was what it was—just heresay, from the @mattis of another reality. He couldn’t help but wonder, though.

“Do you need my help finding ‘her’, whoever this ‘her’ is?”

• yeah, the world-crossing trip did happen, and he’s just floored at what had happened
‘She’?
by deduction, and from what little personal knowledge he has, he made a potential deduction about who this ‘she’ is, however this is just him grasping at straws
• Alexei is thinking out loud again
• he then offered his assistance to search for this ‘her’, whoever ‘she’ is.
social thread, 4/10 – 4/16

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 4:23:07 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

"ENAMORUS?" The Tornadus speaks. "AN ESTRANGED SISTER. SHE LEFT US ON HER OWN ACCORD. I DO NOT SEEK HER IN RESPECT OF HER OWN PURSUITS, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM."

There is little else he speaks of the pink djinn; however, would be able to discern some tension writhing within the invisible link of relationship.

"THE MIRROR IS NOT NECESSARY FOR YOU... WE ARE SEEING WHAT THE MIRROR ALLOWS US TO SEE WITHOUT IT."

The Djinn's voice leaves its jagged lips in the coarsest stream. Cryptic as it is, Alexei may fathom that the Pokemon is referring to the recent appearance of doppelgangers...

"I TOO, OBSERVE THE IMBALANCE. HOW THINGS FAIL TO RETURN TO STABILITY. THE WORLD IS ATTEMPTING TO RIGHT ITSELF, BUT SOMETHING IS PREVENTING IT FROM DOING SO. THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS HAS BEEN OVERTURNED FROM FORCES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL."

The Djinn does not answer anything else. Eventually, it leaves.

"THE NEXT TIME WE MEET WILL BE AT SUMMER'S END."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 11:10:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

With that confirmation, his suspicions were right—and then everything he knew about the three Djinni was literally slapped upside the head and done a 180 into ‘what the fuck!’ territory.

“So there’s four of you, and not—not three?!” he exclaimed, unable to stop his jaw from dropping open in evident shock.

“But—but—but why do the legends back home, back in Unova—speak of just you three? You, your brother, and the peacemaker? Was Enamorus…was she erased from history or something?”

He was referring to the original three—Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

And even then, he noticed that the djinni had hissed somewhat at the mention of Enamorus. It was like—being a sibling himself, he knew how these things went.

Estranged… I wonder what drove them apart, he thought as he quickly picked up his jaw and closed his mouth again as he was hit with that new piece of information.

The next words stumped him for all of 0.5 seconds, and it wouldn’t be until he himself had encountered doppelgangers in the space between their reality and another Hoenn would he understand what the djinni was talking about.

“Wait, what’s that something stopping the world from returning to… to normal?”

The only answer he would get was that they would meet again, at the end of summer.

Little did he know that their next meeting would be slightly delayed due to the events that had happened within those whirlpools…

• so the Unovan tales were a lie?! There are four djinni and not three?!
• he wants to know why it’s just the first three that he’s familiar with that are spoken of back home in Unova
he knows, as part of a familial unit that has siblings, that there is something between him (them?) and Enamorus, and it’s not good
• he then asked, if the djinni knows, what’s preventing the balance from going back to what it was
and then throughout the time they haven’t met, the events of Cyberchase Conundrum happen
• :dorime:

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 11:58:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The next trip was—delayed, somewhat.

Delayed, because of so many danged things had happened between then and now. He didn’t know how much of what had happened in the ‘digital world’, the ‘netherspace’ (as he called it in the back of his head) would become common knowledge with the djinni.

This time, though, he’d brought along someone, hanging on for dear life atop his head.

“I told you to hold on, right? Then hang on!” he said to the Phione who was literally screeching for dear life as she hung on as tightly as she could, clinging her thumbless limbs to his scalp.

Thankfully, he had the hood of his jacket up, so the Phione could at least hide when they came on the approach with… wherever the djinni was at the moment.

He’d used three (actually, five) of the feathers during what had gone down, however…

Something at the back of his mind finally clicked and he decided to bring the Phione along—maybe the Tornadus would recognize the little one? If not the little one, maybe know of her ‘siblings’…?

Either way…

He had to steady himself as the Braviary hovered in mid-air, making them come to a halt (and accidentally causing him to take a deep breath; hissing in pain afterward) as he looked around, wondering where the djinni was.

And eventually, he would find them.

“S-sorry I took a while getting…back here,” he hissed, his right hand pressing against the left side of his ribcage as the pain wracked through his body, which he waved away.

Ugh, shit still hurt even now.

(If he was being honest he’d come here straight out of the hospital, so… oops?)

The little chirping noise atop his head drew his attention.

“Oh, speaking of which… do you know anything about her?” he asked the djinni, gesturing at the Phione who peeked out from the little ‘hood’ caused by his jacket.

“I found the feathers and the mirror piece in Shoal Cave… and there was a whole bunch of them huddled in fear… because there was a colossal Pokémon that was trying to flood the entire place. Specifically… I found the mirror shard and the feathers in its arm pipe. Scary…shit,” he recounted, hissing again as he unintentionally took another deep breath and let out a painful hiss as he willed the pain to stay the hell away.

He fell silent, allowing the djinni enough time to answer before he plunged on with what he wanted to know about.

“Something—happened. Is it true—is it true,” he breathed out, taking a shallow breath this time to stem the pain coursing through his body, “…is it true, that this place is the ‘origin point’ of…of everything?”

He would be going off what he could remember during that strange encounter in the ‘digital scape’ before the big hole in his memories impeded what he was aware of.

“Is that…is that what’s preventing the world from returning to what it was? Or is…or is this something else?” he ventured, wondering if what little knowledge he had would be able to get some questions answered.

He then shuddered at the memory of what had happened when he was swallowed into the light—

“I saw…someone that had my face. There was something off, though… his eyes were… red,” he continued with a shiver.

“Are they…these doubles…are they part of this?”

• Alex has brought a guest along: Zelle the Phione!
• let’s see if he’ll get something more out of the djinni now
• but at the same time he’s dreading if the djinni had witnessed, or knew about what had happened in the Cloud (not that he can remember it) and his eventual ‘sacrifice’
• asks about the ‘origin point’ as well as if the djinni knows anything about the Phione at all
• also asks about the doppelgangers and if they’re part of what’s preventing the world from returning back to normal
he’s fucking terrified
social thread, 8/28 – 9/3