TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
answer or a sign [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 21:27:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

@zacharias
wave goodbye by ty segall band
ULTRA RECON SQUAD MISSION

she had no idea how close she’d be to this spot the next day. nothing could prepare them—not even some suicidal recon mission they’d been sent to complete. this seemed like league work. then again, there would be no league to slander, and no rocket to do the slandering if they were all wiped out by extraterrestrial terrorists.

while gaining intelligence on the enemy usually would have been an office job for her, there was no hacking their alien systems. everything about them was different.

they made their way through the woods towards the beach, having opted to travel on foot for the remainder of the distance for the sake of stealth. a scyther walked beside her, looking vigilantly ahead.

in case they got caught, “been nice knowin’ ya.” the galarian joked, looking over at zach's red eyes. with a hit out on her, she was dead either way. her dark humor had resurfaced to help to cope.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
answer or a sign [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 23:23:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 Cannibal aliens. It still sounded like a bad joke.

“Implying they'll catch me,” and the man would shake the thermos in his hand, trying to disperse the contents of protein powder with the water stored inside. He had skipped lunch.

“Don't expect me to stick around if they flash their forks and knives. I'm not that kind of snack.”

He took a sip, trying to ignore the chalky aftertaste. If he closed his eyes, maybe he could pretend he was back in Johto as they marched through the trees; the landscape felt so similar.

Because it'd be nice to reminisce about starving near Mt. Silver as he had done as a younger man, right?

Fuck that.

Gengar kept to his shadow, materializing to demand a sip from his juice box. He obliged, fishing it out from his jacket.

“I can recon on the ground or by air. Whatever gets the job done.”

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
answer or a sign [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 6:59:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

@zacharias
area 52 by yeah yeah yeahs
ULTRA RECON SQUAD MISSION

she watched him shake his dinner silently. what a meal right before such a task. then again, she never ate much better. she was a pretty shit cook.

lulu snorted lightly at the snack bit, not entertaining it further. “yeh, think i’m there with ya on that.”

she looked at her scyther. “feel like they’d see us in the air. do what you will. i’m staying down here.” her intention was to make it to the cliffside and spy from the trees. “i’ll try to have your back either way.” the beach was clear, and she’d see him in the sky if anything were to go down.

the pair moved towards the cliff-facing woods, leaving him to make his decision.