part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
toxic ties [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 16:55:18 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
dw outskirts with . capture gastly!
A brow rose at her inquiry about pokemon trainers. For someone who seemed rather well informed about most things, this threw the man off a little. “You mean… you don’t know what a pokemon trainer does.” Again, he found it odd but explained the best he could either way. “In theory yes,” he started, shifting his weight, “A pokemon trainer is someone who trains pokemon to fight in battles and naturally, taking on some gym leaders to win badges as proof their pokemon are well versed in the art of battling. Some trainers even try to become things like elite four or champion of the region.” Feeling the need to explain more, the man continued to talk. “Once you collect a certain number of badges, you can battle against Elite Four who are stronger than Gym leaders. Once you beat all of them, you than can challenge the Champion to either take their spot as the new Champion or just to test yourself and your team against the best of the best.” Mavierkc hoped he explained it well enough for her to understand. She seemed like a snarl cookie.

The man thought about her statements, letting them sink in and run though his thoughts before he replied. “Every region has their own qualifications to become a gym leader,” he attempt to explain again while still thinking of the real question, “Some are more strict then others. It took me seven years to became a gym leader by then. In a way, it almost feels like I’m cheating. I haven’t been in Hoenn long but I have proven myself worthy before the League leaders in my opinion but surely there are others more worthy.” He paused for a moment, really thinking about her last question. “I guess it’s just… I haven’t even earned one badge here. And although I am unsure if you are required to have earned previous badges, it doesn’t feel right to apply for something you haven’t even done yourself.” His gaze lifted to blankly stare at the sky, still trying to explain himself. “Gym leaders are suppose to teach future trainers from their own experiences. Although I have battled in gyms before, I have no record of them here.”

The man fell silent as the woman took care of the little fox, his gaze shifted back when a low growl grabbed his attention. A familiar species floated close to them, snickering all the while. Azula let loose more vicious snarls, lips peeled back to reveal her pearly whites at the nasty ghost and poison type. His brows scrunched at this as well. This was the second or third gastly he has came across in a short while. Were they really that poplar? The canine held her place next to Maverick, waiting the go ahead to attack. He sighed, mumbling “go” to her. That was what she was waiting for and she wasted no time. The hell hound launched herself forward, muzzle open wide not leaving any chance for the gastly to flee. The wild pokemon caught by surprise, hollered in agony as the canine CRUNCHed down on the ghostly aura of the creature. She whipped her head back and forth, bitting down harder the more the creature tried to escape her jaws. And soon, the creature passed out unable to stand the pain another more.

Prideful, Azula pranced up to her trainer with her head high in the air. The man huffed, plucking a ball out from his pocket as she dropped the unconscious pokemon at his feet. He dropped the ball, letting it smack the creature in the eye. The ball opened up, sucking the creature in before closing behind it. With the threat out of the way, Maverick returned his attention back to the woman. A soft sigh escaped him again. “I just don’t know if I truly want to be a gym leader again or not.” That was the real answer. That was what he admitted to both himself and her. Does he really want to take on a gym leader roll again?
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
toxic ties [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 4:38:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MAVERICK CAUGHT GASTLY!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!