TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 6:05:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]KAZIMIR CAUGHT MAKUHITA!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 15:00:15 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The smile that spread across Skyler's mouth at Kazimir's promise lit up her whole face. She might be confident with all things related to the sea, but she had to admit that this sort of terrain felt unfamiliar and strange. She'd been reckless coming here, unaware of the dangers - but while she could do that at sea without worrying too much about the consequences, things were slightly different here.

If Kazimir hadn't found her she'd probably still be climbing and making an arse out of herself.

"Yeah, yeah, it was kinda stupid of me." She nudged the man with her elbow. "It's a deal, Kaz. We're going to climb to the top. Eventually." Skyler would hold him to his words. She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to reach the summit.

The pool of hot steamy water almost seemed too good to be true. And it kind of was, given that there was a pokémon currently occupying it. That didn't seem to deter Kazimir, however. Before Skyler could say anything, she watched in disbelief as the blond pulled the Makuhita into a wrestling match. 

Skyler threw her head back in laughter, holding onto her belly when it started to hurt. "I can't believe you just did that," she told him, wiping a few tears of laughter from the corners of her eyes. "You're crazy, Kaz." Despite the words, there was an undercurrent of warmth in her voice. She actually enjoyed Kaz's recklessness - it was very much like her own.

"Alright, time to relax." Skyler stretched her arms and unabashedly removed her top and pants, standing for a moment in her sports bra and boxers before she cannonballed into the hot waters, making a visible splash. 

Resurfacing close to the edge of the pool, Skyler leaned against a nearby rock and closed her eyes, sighing in pleasure. "Now this is the life."

PASS

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 14:44:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
"hey. ya gotta be a little crazy to go mountain climbing don't ya think?" he chuckled as he quickly sat himself on the edge of the pool and started to undress. his clothes may have been wet already but it was way too uncomfortable to wear them inside of a hot spring. he did keep his gaze off of skyler as she decided to undress and he quickly slipped himself back into the pool as he took off the last bit of clothing and tossed it and the newly captured makuhita into a wet pile next to him and let out a sigh as he let the water wash over him and the warmth touch his soul.
[break][break]
"i knoooooow right? seriously thinking of moving to lavaridge just for these hot springs. could spend an entire morning in these." with that statement kazimir let himself sink a little further into the water and rub his arms underneath to soothe their aches. his gaze was kept on skyler and he gave her a warm smile as he inched himself a little closer to her. "bet ya can't find waters like these out on the big ol' sea huh? probably the only thing us land lubbers have that make you seafarers jealous. am i right? i mean just feel how good this is!"
[break][break]
with that he started to splash water at her with a hearty laugh. she liked the water didn't she?
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:skipping spawns

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 0:30:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HARIYAMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE-UP SLAP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 22:51:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler feels like a wet noodle as she slides into the warm waters. Only her head remains above the surface, and her arms for a brief moment too as she releases her mane of blonde hair to splash against the surface of the water. She massages her scalp for a couple of seconds before quickly sliding her arms back into the heavenly warm waters, sighing in pleasure. "I definitely have to think about coming back here," and not to just to climb, although if hot springs are the reward, she won't mind climbing a few more times. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be naked in these?" Clearly, Skyler had never visited the natural hot prings Mt. Chimney was so famous for.

When a Pokémon threatens her earned moment of peace, Skyler sends out her Altaria to take care of it. The Grumpig stands no chance at the receiving end of a Dragon Pulse. Skyler lazily sends a pokéball its way even as a silver eye carefully watches Kazimir's approach, his words making her grimace slightly. The ocean was many things, but warm was not one of those.

Just as she's about to reply, however, a splash of warm water hits her right in the face. "What the f-" Rising from her relaxed state, Skyler narrows her eyes dangerously at the young man. "Oh, so you want a war, Kaz, is that it?" A wild grin stretches her lips as she takes a step closer to Kazimir, eyes glinting. "You're going down, boy." 

Skyler slaps the water in front of her, sending a wave of water Kazimir's way. And then the battle is on and chaos overtakes the small hot spring as the sailor throws herself into the game, her pride as a sailor and as a water expert on the line. 

ATTEMPT TO CATCH GRUMPIG

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 7:20:06 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
his smile fades as kazimir watches skyler approach him and dip her hands into the water. he's a bit too slow to stop the water that splashes over him and brings out laughter from within. so she wanted a war did she? as he rose up to his full height and brought another wave of water with him the sloshing water from him pooled over the rim of the spring and soaked his clothes and pushed one of his pokeballs loose and out came his roselia who was a bit confused at the sight of the two trainers messing around.
[break][break]
"that the best you got sailor? c'mon i thought you were some kind of expert on the water!" this time he let out another big splash of water that not only was aimed at skyler but caught the attention of a passing hariyama who was walking by and was not happy seeing others enjoy its personal spring. however the roselia was quick to stop it with a magical leaf and psychic combo that knocked it down, using its own hands it took a pokeball from kaz's things and lobbed it at the large sumo pokemon, watching the ball as it wriggled backa nd forth.
[break][break]
back in the spring kaz was doing his best to dodge skyler and even decided to go under the water to try and surprise her. unfortunately he had forgotten how hot it could be and quickly popped out from under it, his skin slightly red with heat. "gah! bad idea! i think i know what boiled clawitzer feels like now!"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:catching hariyama

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 10:18:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBMISSION

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 17:48:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Kazimir's challenge is met with a widening of Skyler's smile and a familiar glint in her eyes that always preludes some sort of trouble. She doesn't disguise her movements as she inches closer to the blond man, hands hidden under the waters to keep him guessing. When she slaps the water in front of her, she does so with all the strength of her upper body, letting out a war cry that catches the attention of a passing Hawlucha.

Probably perceving a threat to its territory, Hawlucha launches into the air, aiming for the intruders below with a sharp cry. Skyler snaps her head to look up at the falling Hawlucha, her eyes widening comically when it seems the wild pokémon is going to fall right on top of her. "Shit!" Skyler leaps to the side, turning back to watch as the Hawlucha does a mighty belly flop into the waters of the hot spring... and stays there, floating. Possibly knocked out. Skyler quickly reaches for her backpack and throws a pokéball, hoping to catch it and - err, hoping it wouldn't drown either.

When Kaz emerges from the water with reddened skin, Skyler laughs heartily. "You look like you're ready to be served on a dish!" She comments, approaching him with her hands up in the air, signalling she isn't about to send more water his way. One finger pokes at his arm, and the sailor snorts. "Not too bad though." Certainly not as bad as when he'd been electrocuted by his own pokémon. "Ah, I forgot to ask you. Did you manage to recover from all that electricity?" Her voice grows serious at the question. He'd been kind of twitchy when they'd last parted ways, but he looked - okay now. 

ATTEMPT TO CATCH HAWLUCHA

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 22:49:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
as he fans himself kaz notices the kirliar on a ledge looking to jump into the water but his roselia is quick to intercept with a magical leaf knocking it off balance. kaz is quick to intercept it with a pokeball that plopped into the water and wobbled around on the surface. well it did want to go for a dive into the water didn't it?
[break][break]
"me? yeah i'm totally fine." he knw what she was talking about, that time they were hunting down megalopolan camps and he got shocked by his own pokemon. that was a fun night of twitching in bed. "yeah i'm feeling better. kept having spasms for a few days after but nothing serious. trust me when i say that's not the first time i've been injured by my own team. one of them almost broke a few ribs last month." he patted his stomach to indicate where they had hit him. that would probably worry her more than he thought but he did want to let her know that he could take some hard blows to himself. "seriously thanks agian for saving me sky. your pretty good at that, ever thought about becoming like a lifeguard or maybe coastguard?"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:catching kirlia

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 2:27:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA SPHERE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELDUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 18:48:50 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"A few ribs?" Skyler plops down into the waters again, this time by Kaz's side, resuming her wet noodle impersonation. Her brows furrow at Kaz's casualness, but he does seem to be doing fine physically - from what she's seen at least. "Did you piss them off or something? Sometimes I get bruises when I spar with my Mienshao, but I swear she does it on purpose." Skyler loves Miyagi, but the Pokémon could be a tough teacher sometimes. It kept her on her toes at least.

She's leaning against a rock when she hears his suggestion, prompting a chuckle from her mouth. "Yeah, I did. Lasted a whole month as a lifeguard before I walked out." She kicks her feet under the surface, remembering that hellish month in Lilycove beach.

"It was awful." She gestures with her hands as she speaks, almost hitting Kaz himself. "I had to walk around the beach, doing nothing until some idiot got stuck in the nearby caves, and then I'd have to go save their ass." But it had been mostly waiting around and -- she'd become very restless very fast.

A frown takes over her face when another memory strikes her. "And people would come to flirt with you. In groups!" That hadn't been so bad, just - very distracting.

PASS

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2020 19:19:22 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
"nah we were just training was all." he had gotten hurt before by them being upset at him but she didn't need to know that. the less worry she has of him actually dying ain't important.
[break][break]
"also i guess that makes sense. sitting around watching a beach full of people can only be so fun. i wouldn't mind all the flirting though. that sounds like a bonus to me." he let out a chuckle as he leaned against a rock and eyed a bedlum floating around. his roserade followed his line of sight and chased after it with a series of magical leaves.
[break][break]
"sounds like you were expecting something a little different huh. but i have to ask then, what do you even do out at sea anyway? if sitting around wasn't good for ya...can't imagine what being out at sea is any better." he was a little curious what fun one got out from being days at sea. the idea of sailing was fun but like, for at lest a day anyway.
[break][break]
meanwhile his roserade managed to knock out the bedlum and sent it flying kaz's way who tossed a pokeball at it to catch it.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:catching bedlum

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 6:01:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOBBUFFET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]KAZIMIR CAUGHT BELDUM!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 15:17:34 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"You'd think the flirting would be nice, but-" And at this Skyler can't help but let out an exasperated sigh, head shifting to face Kaz. "I mean, I do love a good bit of flirting, but these guys." She leans her head back and closes her eyes in apparent frustration. "Catcalling only gets you so far, y'know. At least learn how to flirt properly. The girls were pretty nice though." When they didn't decide to swarm around you, that is. It'd been a... learning experience, that month in Lilycove beach.

"What about you, Kaz?"
Now that Skyler's thinking about it, she has absolutely no idea what Kaz does for a living besides beating the living shit out of scoundrels. "Are you a bodyguard or something?" He certainly has the muscles for it.

His next question brings an excited glimmer to Skyler's eyes, and her face immediately brightens up.  "Aw, Kaz, there's lots to do out in the ocean. I actually spend more time in the ocean than on my boat." Her whole body shifts to face the young man, relaxation forgotten for the moment as words quickly fall out of her mouth, her passion for the subject apparent. "When I go out by myself I dive either for specific materials or explore things like sunken ships in search of valuable things. Sometimes I'm asked to lead underwater expeditions." 

In the meanwhile, Chorus the Altaria has been keeping watch for intruders. When a blue blob approaches the heated pool, he hisses threteningly and releases a DRAGON PULSE to hopefully knock it out. Skyler only sees this from the corner of her eyes, but reaches out to her backpack and quickly sends a pokéball at the fallen wild pokémon, not even sure what species it is. 

ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE WOBBUFFET

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 21:39:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
from the way she was talking about it the picture of an indiana jones that went around in scuba gear came to mind as kazimir pictured skyler and her diving adventures. "hey that's pretty cool! so your like a regular treasure hunter yeah? man that sounds a lot more interesting than my job." well his actual job that payed him, not his...duty to the whole region so to speak.
[break][break]
"mainly i'm a regular trainer but...i do have a side gig. i do a lot of pro wrestling on the side. if ya ever heard of a guy named incinemask then that's me. yes i do wear a mask as its implied, its part of my charm, as well as these." he flexed his arm as his bicep bulged with each twitch of his arm, proof that he did have the muscle to back up entering such a profession.
[break][break]
"hey this is probably a crazy request but like, you think i could join you one a dive some time? i've never really been and ya kinda got me interested. maybe together we can find the lost city of pokelantis." his joke ended on a chuckle, "so uh. think we should get back to climbing or get outta here, cause i think i'm shriveling up just a tiny bit in here."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:catching bedlum

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay