TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 5:44:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELPHOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MYSTICAL FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DROUGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT WOBBUFFET!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 16:13:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"It's a livin'," she replies casually, but the way her eyes shine brightly betray how much she actually loves her job. It might have its fair share of dangers and it requires most, if not pretty much all, of her time, but she wouldn't trade it for anything.

The sailor perks up at the mention of wrestling, her mind going back to the first time she'd met Kazimir and the ensuing fight with those stupid goons who'd been following her. "Somehow I'm not surprised." A corner of her lips curls upward in a roguish smirk, fingers poking at his ridiculously built biceps. "Yeah, I can see it. Sounds like a fun time, actually." She flexes her own biceps, which - while she's immeasurably proud of them - don't hold a candle to Kaz's own. "Lemme know when you're fighting, yeah? I'd love to go and watch." Her interest in fighting has been growing as of late - she's found it a good escape for her temper. "I went to an underground fighting club the other day."

A wicked grin takes over her mouth when he expresses interest in accompanying her in a treasure hunting trip. "You're more than welcome aboard, Kaz. I know a couple of really cool places. Sunken shipwrecks and the like. They're secret, though, so you can't talk about them." Her grin widens. "And Pokelantis, who knows? Lotsa mysteries out in the open seas." 

The air feels cold against her skin after the warm temperature of the hot spring waters. When Skyler's making her way to her clothes, she finds that they're being held captive by a curious Delphox. Her shorts, however, are on fire. 

"Hey!" 

Her Altaria, who'd been dozing instead of paying attention, comes awake with Skyler's cry. At the sight of the Delphox, it fluffs its cloud-like wings in a pitiful attempt to look vaguely intimidating. Then it launches itself in the Delphox's direction with a TAKE DOWN, making the fire type lose its balance and fall headfirst into the water. Skyler chucks a pokéball its way, not wanting to let it drown or anything.

"I wanna go to the top, but maybe I'll leave the climbing to another day." She recalls Chorus and releases a Dragonite. She tilts her head curiously. "You stayin', Kaz?"

ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE DELPHOX

● tags:
● notes:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 7:10:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
"hey your going to have to take me to this club one day. bet i could really clean house over there, always wanted to take part in one y'know? live on the dangerous side a little." his own devilish grin came through as he said those words. "and i'll hold you to that promise. can never pass up the chance to find some buried treasure after all."
[break][break]
he released his own pokemon, a braviary, alongside her dragonite as she asked him what he wanted to do with the rest of their little mountain trip. "actually...i think i've gotten enough climbing for today. we should totally try for the peak some other day though, really think the two of us can do it. 'sides i'm kinda worn out, even if we got a nice bath in a hot spring." he let out a fake yawn as he got on top of his corviknight as the two led the way out to the exit of the cave, he looked back at skyler one last time with a grin.
[break][break]
"how about we race back to town? loser has to buy lunch." with that he took off on his bird into the sky with laughter.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:skipping / ending thread

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 5:07:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SKYLER CAUGHT DELPHOX!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MYSTICAL FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!