1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 0:45:49 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It wasn't until she got up and started moving again. That he finally stopped with the face rubbing to watch her with his own eyes. He could see the disappointment on her face but she tempered it well enough.

Brief as their bout as romantic partners had been he was starting to notice the way her expressions didn't match the vibe she gave off. The way she seemed to hide her true feelings. "You had me until 'travel time'." It brought him no pleasure to doubt her so taking her up on her earlier offer to prove it was the only way to settle the impossibility of her claims right now.

If you're still willing to prove it." He made him 'ick' a bit asking her to prove it but someone being able to travel through time wasn't something you took at face value, no matter how cute they were. "When I left last night I swapped out my active team before I came back. Salamence brought me here and Bulbasaur is right there. Tell me what other four pokémon I brought back with me." Looking for holes in his own logic he quickly enough realized her Hypno or any other psychic-types she had milling about might be able to pick the thoughts from him mind.

He would need physical evidence to make it irrefutable. "Better yet; last night when I left, I had three of something in the right rear pocket of my jeans that I didn't come back with." He expression was more sympathetic now hoping she would play along and smooth out the doubts poking him in the back of his thoughts. "Can you bring one of them to me?"

● tags:
● notes: in his right rear pocket
were three sealed salac berry seeds

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 1:49:48 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait paused at the doorway which led into the kitchen, her gaze sharp as she took in his expression and considered his request. 

- my lord, - she thought, gingerly tugging upon her connection with celebi. - i have a request. - 

there was, initially, silence followed by something which bordered on noncommittal. but her god appeared to accept her plea with very little hesitance, a swell of power experienced as they took it upon themselves to handle the venture. 

"fine."

the woman said nothing else as she slipped into the kitchen, the man left by his lonesome as she began to prepare a cucumber sandwich for herself and a ham sandwich for her male counterpart. despite her being a touch cross by his distrust, she was very much concerned that he hadn't eaten. cait had been in the midst of slicing the pieces of pork as celebi emerged. 

the young woman pulled her hand away from her task, eyeing her god as they revealed a packet of seeds. she blinked in bemusement and accepted them after realizing that it had been the requested item, the exchange followed by mostly one-sided conversation - their link allowing them to speak without words. cait bowed deeply in response, communicating her gratefulness through the gesture. celebi lingered only momentarily to peer in the direction of the living area, the fae entirely out of sight of sénon.

they were gone in an abrupt flash of green.  

"
it's nothing fancy," she said, presenting him with the meal as she reentered the living room. "but it should fill you up.

a plate holding the meal and a cup of chilled and sweetened tea was placed before him, the girl tentatively placing the packet of berry seeds beside the offering. 

"
riolu," she said, settling beside him with her own meal and drink. "gyarados, ditto and tirtouga.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 1:58:55 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He took her ham sandwich without question, still frowning.

More so as a response to her cross "fine."

Giving him the pack of seeds he turned the packaging over to read the writing he'd wrote on the packaging regarding the projected harvest date. It turned out she was telling the truth and a wave of relief flushed over him that Cait was everything she said she was. Of course that meant that time travel was real and he was now dating someone who could do it.

His mind flashed forward to the insanity that would follow anytime she used her power to catch him in a lie. Not that he was much of a liar. From there he realized that from this moment onward until the day he died a future Cait from some future occurrence might appear from no where for this or that reason.

She said she didn't use that power much for reasons the implied to be time-shenanigans but it seemed its use was at her discretion. Peculiarly he ate the sandwich edges first, chewing the bread as he processed how much of an asshole he was washing down the bread with her tea. If he was going on non-verbal feedback alone it seemed he was a 'massive gaping' asshole.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me, prove to me the truth." Enjoying the part of the sandwich with bread and meat and mayo he chewed it slowly to savor the taste. "I doubt opening up to share that was easy."

Like when when he made curry for the runts he could feel the nurturing that went into the basic sandwich.

It tasted a bit like love, even if the two of them weren't there yet. "Am I the biggest asshole you've ever given your time to?" Before she could answer he mused. "I'm sure I'm the biggest you've ever dated."

He looked at her eating her cute little cucumber sandwich, gauging her frustration with him based on how loud the cucumbers crunched. He didn't try very hard to hide the dimple formed at the end of his most subtle smirk.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 2:51:19 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
maybe."

she bit daintily into the soft bread, savoring the combination of flavors. relief immediately washed over her at his reaction, the man appearing entirely convinced of her status as an avatar. there was a hint of frustration that remained, but he was correct to be wary of her confession.

'it sounds far-fetched if i really think about it.'

happy that he was eating, at the very least, she felt the usual satisfaction when someone was properly fed. it was a simple offering, but he appeared content with the humble spread. 

'it's been a while since we slept together.'

the thought came suddenly, her face warming somewhat. but it was true; they hadn't shared a night since their first encounter, which left her somewhat eager for - 

"stay with me tonight," she said.

cait shifted her gaze onto him, seeking out his own. 

"please?"

perhaps she was being greedy, but she still wanted him again - all to herself. but the girl would back down if he refused, unwilling to pressure him into the arrangement.   

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 3:21:20 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

If he was right about her always holding something back, it meant she wanted him to stay far more than she let on.

Without answering his hands called on a phantom pain; the memory of an injury he tried to recollect. He'd woken up in her lap with his head ringing. He remembered the numb 'fuzzies' on the back of his skull as he tackled her to ground to protect her from the blast of that Drifblim self-destructing.

When he came to he had blood where a wound should have been, but no wound.

Trying to catch a few pokémon and impress the alluring 'greenhead' he forgot about it as quickly as he'd noticed it. But it was true; she healed him. Drinking a bit more of his tea he stood...

Returning his glass and plate to her sink, he quickly scraped the bread crumbs into the garbage, washing the two with a speed and attention to detail she would have found strange if she wasn't totally distracted by his lack of answer to her request.

Stepping into the corridor he asked being coy, "Is that really what you want?" When she affirmed, he would too. "Then I'll stay..."

His eyes closed as his grin surfaced to tease her. "You're not keeping me in this towel all day are you?" Bulbasaur full and sleepy rubbed his head against her ankles.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 4:41:07 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she visibly brightened at his agreement, but blinked dumbly as she realized he lacked clothing.

"that's not a terrible idea," she murmured, softly.

'and i wouldn't mind enjoying that art printed onto his back. he never really answered why he had them in the first place.'

cait appeared to seriously consider the idea, but sucked in a little breath and gave a shrug. her hand reached down to absently scratch at the bulbasaur's stubby ears, the other hand guiding her meal into her mouth. once she finished chewing and swallowing the morsel down, she'd speak again.

"
but i guess you'll need something for our second attempt at a date."

her dish was cleaned shortly after his, the girl delivering his neatly folded and freshly laundered clothing. 

"
interested in battle?"

cait desired to gauge his skill, though there was little doubt in her mind that he was an accomplished trainer. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 5:21:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He couldn't help the roguish smile that escaped him when she inquired about a battle, asking if he was interested.

"I'm afraid not. It's been about ten years since my last gym battle." He rolled his eyes in confident jest. "I'll be blowing through Hoenn's Gym Leaders soon enough."

He crossed his arms. "For now, outside of Ranger work, I'm still retired." Mockingly he turned his nose up at the idea of breaking his new group in on Hoenn trainers rather those from Kanto. As if he had a choice in that. The truth of it being that he simply wasn't ready to battle competitively.

It did get him all stirred up that she wanted to see him perform. "So I won't be taking on Gym Leaders for a little while longer. Including the retired ones." Dressing again slowly his towel fell giving her plenty of view before he was fully dressed again. "If you're looking to challenge me, maybe we should be settling that horizontally before we bring our armies of pokémon into it." He pitched his voice when saying "armies" teasing her about her overwhelming quantities of combatants.

Sooner than later he imagined himself and Cait would have many a battle to keep another sharp but for now he was fine to stay his course of avoiding trainer battles.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 16:36:49 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she accepted his answer easily enough, giving a nod and a bright smile in response to his humor. the man was quite fond of interlacing a bit of lewdness in his jests, which she found both juvenile yet endearing. men were adorable like that - charming in the strangest ways. 

"come along then," she said.

cait retrieved a package of her own seeds, the plastic containing a combination of multiple vegetables that were meant for her garden. 

"
i want to have something prepared for dinner. before we focus on the rest of our day."

they had some hours before the night, which meant she had time before she was made to prepare a meal for them.  so she walked them out and to the side of her cabin, revealing a garden plot that was empty. there she knelt and buried her seeds, spacing them out with care. 

"
onions, potatoes, carrots, lettuce, corn."

once properly settled, she allowed her power to flow freely. the girl served as their water, their nutrients, their sun, their soil - yielding her wisdom and her power in tandem. he'd notice that her eyes were aglow, dark markings crawling up her flesh as her features became brilliant. 

the vegetables came into being, several stalks of corn produced - the root vegetables manifesting below the soil's surface, the lettuce blossoming. their hues and coloration was darker than what had come before; but their good taste remained.

"
this should keep us fed tonight," she said. "i'll have my pokemon harvest and store it in the kitchen for us."

her changed features slowly transitioned back into normal, the girl's smile returning in full.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 23:02:23 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Given it was only the second date, he was mostly still along for the ride to see her in her element. To receive all she would offer him in her home and in her most natural state. Skipping out on her offer to a pokémon battle she rolled on to the next idea.

Part of him felt the need to leave given he told her he would stay the night that still left him plenty of time in the day to do what he needed to before coming back. It was his own curiosity that kept him from leaving. If she was so keen to have him around, he couldn't help but wonder what she had in store for him for remainder of the day.

Following her outside he watched as planted her own crops and willed them to fruition in the span of seconds. Her green hair and mocha skin made her look a bit like a living tree when she evoked whatever magics or powers that allowed her to will vegetation to its harvest state. Her eyes glowed and her skin seemed to harden, or at least tense with markings.

It was all strange to him but not too much stranger than ghost-type pokémon or mega-evolutions.

As she harvested her yield he leaned against the cabin honestly annoyed the salac berries he'd planted couldn't be harvested anywhere near as fast. "Now you're just showing off."

He pulled his hair back and up into his traditional high-ponytail mostly to keep his hands occupied from being too fresh as she bent over and otherwise left herself unguarded against his advances. It was almost rude of her to dangle her honey in front him when he was feeling his most grizzly. "Is this what your idyllic life is going to be?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 12:33:19 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"give or take two or three kids," she replied, primly.

she feigned ignorance to his gaze, though she was immensely pleased it remained solely upon her. it was nice to feel wanted, her confidence given a sizeable swell at the underlying want.

"cabin's a bit too big for just two people, you know?"

seeing as she was twenty-one as of this year - cait surmised she'd begin to work on a family three or four years down the road. it was enough time to get her degree and set up a herbalist shop in fortree - that and finish up any legally binding contracts relating to sponsors and work.

'then things can go back to how it was - before the war.' 

cait stood and brushed the dirt off her denim jeans.

"
you know more than enough about me now," she said. "it's only fair i know something in return. like about where you come from. your hometown, even. some of the people and pokemon you met along the way."

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 17:31:33 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was annoying in the best way how she gave him so little affirmation to curb his rising instincts. When it came to relations he always had to show his hand before Cait showed hers.

She wouldn't see him glance off to the side, his deviance causing a lapse in sanity.

It would happen so suddenly as his long arms reached around her to seize her basket and take it from her grasp, placing it on the ground.

She wouldn't have time to question him as he hands went places pulled on demin in way that told her what he was up to. When he didn't have to pull anymore he kissed and kissed again until she sounded the way she was supposed to. She wouldn't convince him to wait or change locations; it was the animal that he was.

All she could do was deny him and if so, he would comply with her, but why would she bother?

No one was around for miles to come and so, no one would hear her screams. He wouldn't be down there long. His suppressed growl said it all; all he wanted a bit of honey on his taste buds.

● tags:
● notes: fade to black

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 18:04:39 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

[ reverse uno'd ] 

what a devious way to divert her attentions elsewhere, though he proved only moderately successful. she allowed him his moment, surrendering to his baser instincts before pulling away with a light and cheerful laugh. he had marked her collarbone, the freckled flesh there littered with a fresh love bite or two in the aftermath. 

"just like a man," she remarked. jokingly. "
insatiable."

there was a wicked gleam in her eye, her head shaking lightly from side to side as she dismissed him.

"
but i'm not so easily deterred, baby. you'll have me all to yourself tonight - but not until then. deal?"

she set her boundaries,  thrusting a finger toward him until it tapped him lightly upon his handsomely-shaped nose. 

"
but it's real nice to know you've missed me these past few weeks."

it  was likely his unsated urges that  drove him to close the distance, and she sympathized; once again curious to know when he had last been with a women.

"
but until then i'd like to repeat that it's my turn to pry. i want to learn more about you. tell me something - anything."

she left her harvest where it lay, merely peering at him with a gaze laden with expectation.  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 18:09:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was all smiles despite the denial.

He rotated his jaw as if it were dislodged never breaking eye contact with her. He licked his lips to parch the dryness. He shook his head in genuine frustration, frisky as he felt it wasn't resentment fueling his frustration but rather a playful apprehension. She really was pushing his buttons without intending to.

If he was having a brilliant little kick out of her elusive maneuvering he wouldn't let himself ride that wave alone. He picked up her basket and carried it inside leaving her with a challenge. "Am I really the interesting one of the two of us?" He walked away with a grin almost villainous; he had something she wanted right now.

It filled him with a bolt of energy to ask himself with the intention to find out, What was she like when she didn't get what she wanted, when she wanted it?

They flirted for weeks by calls and by text but somehow he had managed to avoid sharing much of his own actual history hadn't he? Placing her vegetables on the counter the last thing he put down was a pokéball calling forth Jūken again; his kitchen understudy.

When she came back into the kitchen she would find him rotating one of her steel paring knives by the handle like a drum stick.

Unbeknownst to her he was completely in his element and confidence flowed off his body like a subtle cologne. Licking his lips again he considered his options before that 'bastard's grin' stretched across his mouth again. "You get one question. . ." He was pulling her chain a bit, the way he made her play his game. "-not about the tattoos."

A gambler to the very end.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 19:04:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/9GjoYpY.png

he'd be satisfied to know that she kept her knives sharp, having one of her numerous pokemon handle the process on a bi-weekly basis. dull knives bordered on useless and entirely ineffective and her aunts had instilled within her the habit to maintain them properly. 

"you're going to cut yourself," she huffed, her eyes narrowing upon him as he expertly handled the items. 

cait re-entered her home with a slightly peeved expression, having realized she had walked into a makeshift trap as he dangled information before her. she lingered at the doorway of her kitchen, her arms folded as she continued to peer at him. at his meager offering, she'd click her tongue. 

"
two," she negotiated, holding up her fingers. "i get two questions."

he had already gated her, preventing any inquiries that related to his elaborate markings. it was only fair he allowed her access to more information in exchange. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2020 20:48:12 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

How could he have been so dense? She gave him a little taste and he'd just forget even the simplest of protocols.

Placing the knife on the counter he swept the lot of her day's harvest back in the basket. Letting the water run he washed his hands before going on to rinse out the vegetables from dirt and bugs; the latter being highly unlikely given they were speed grown by a demi-goddess.

Particularly he gave a thorough washing to the potatoes and the corn. After, he placed them in a bunch on her large cutting board, save for the lettuce which really couldn't be washed properly until it was cut properly.

Jūken watched him carefully, still too small to handle a knife properly. His retracted claws could cut as deep as any knife but Sénon was teaching him that if they had access to a kitchen, it was imperative to use appropriate cutlery.

The paring knife back in his grip he spun it for two rotations more before stopping the rotation to answer her. He hated the weight of it, not so much the texture nor the design but rather the fact that it felt a bit flimsy in his hands. The edges looked to be maintained well enough but it felt like he was holding a toy knife. A borderline master of his craft, he definitely had a preference for his own tools.

As for Cait, it was her land and her cabin her kitchen and he was her... something they hadn't defined yet. In any case; "Okay, two questions." the least he could do was yield to her adjustment on his offer. "What do you want to know?" He would answer her two questions honestly but he still bore a grin that inferred he was still gambling with her.

He sped through his own history like a Ninjask racing its own shadow.

His past, his future, earliest achievements, his latest failures. None of it was a guarded secret and what she asked about would reveal a bit about herself and her intentions and priorities.

● tags:
● notes: