2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2020 12:16:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"give me some information about your family. how they're doing, at the very least."

a lot can be said about a man or woman when it came to their blood relatives. families and their dynamics heavily varied, though her respective clan were tightknit. there was a lot of value in those whom shared your blood - perhaps it was why she was feeling somewhat pained as of late. her family had gone with the ships that carried the civilians from here in the thousands, their land now mostly empty and occupied only by the handful of pokemon left to care for their land.

she pondered over sénon's welfare and how he faired as of present. there were layers to him that had yet to be peeled back, the man unsurprisingly clever and discreet as he shared precious little that related to his personal history. but cait had been careful not to pry excessively, unwilling to drive him away with insistent questions and foolish assertions. he had every right to keep his secrets - just like she had every right to keep her own.

interestingly enough popular culture advocated distance when one hit their adolescents. teenagers were sent out as youths and expected to forge careers as their minds were in the midst of developing, seemingly cast out into the wilds on a whim. her mother and father opposed such an idea, encouraging her to instead attend school and focus on completing her education that went beyond the absolute basics. 

as he answered her question however he saw fit, she'd helpfully produced her neatly packaged seasonings and revealed the location of the pots and pans and where the meat and other food items were stored. cait suspected he was within his element, his movements far too precise to be mistaken for anything else. to say she was surprised was an understatement. 

"
my second question being -  how did you learn how to cook?"

perhaps it was a wasted inquiry - but her curiosity swelled as she observed alongside his riolu. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fruition . [ private]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2020 3:53:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: